Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Submit Review
Page 17 of 93 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 1382
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1142

    Massage by Art

    Here is a screenshot of the Massage by Art. Says she's in Orlando now, but still popped up in my Tampa Bay search.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250803-185606.jpg‎  

  2. #1141
    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    I have heard from a trusted source that you should be aware of Massage by Art. She is posting on Craigs List for massage. She gets you in the room and gets the donation and then there is a knock on the door and a guy comes in to rob you at gun point. Be careful out there.
    Sorry to hear, that's the worst thing that could happen (besides being hurt or arrested, obviously). But I can't find a CL anywhere, can you post a photo that was in the ad in case they post again in the future? Or any of the wording from the ad? Often times the same girls (or group) post the same type of wording on all of their ads so you can tell if it's the same person (or group).

  3. #1140

    Beware. Massage by ART

    I have heard from a trusted source that you should be aware of Massage by Art. She is posting on Craigs List for massage. She gets you in the room and gets the donation and then there is a knock on the door and a guy comes in to rob you at gun point. Be careful out there.

  4. #1139

    Shila

    Did you try to make a move?

  5. #1138

    Shiela

    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingRoot56  [View Original Post]
    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...869712774.html

    Is she just legit? Has anyone seen her.
    I have seen her. Totally legit.

  6. #1137

    Shelia masseuse off on ulmerton

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...869712774.html

    Is she just legit? Has anyone seen her.

  7. #1136

    My own 2 cents on a legit provider

    When I see a massage lady for the first time, I have a few things I do to determine if there is any fun to be had past a legit massage. I always ask when making an appointment about her draping policy. If she requires it, I usually pass. If it's not required, that's a good first step.

    Secondly, if she asks me if there are any areas I want to have worked on, I tell her, the glutes and hamstrings. When she massages there, it depends on how aggressive she is in massaging that area. If she goes all the way up the legs, a good sign that there will be some happiness. If she doesn't do that and avoids the area, likely all you'll get is a massage.

    When lying face down, I dangle my arms over the side of the table. After about 5-10 minutes into the massage, if she is standing next to me, I'll reach over and my hand will touch her calf. If there is no response, I'll gradually move up the leg, and eventually to her butt. If she doesn't object, that's another good sign something may happen.

    This usually works for me. But as always, YMMV.

  8. #1135

    Legit massage with extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    Hello Seniors. Pretty new to the hobby. Found that I like massages. Any tips on how to approach a legitimate massage provider on advancing to an L1 or L2 situation? I've read the forum and haven't really seen advice on that. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    There are legit, licensed girl that do offer a therapeutic massage with extras, but you have to find them. I have 3 of them 1) includes topless and a HJ / he, but absolutely nothing else. 2) includes HJ / he and offers extras including FS, but the price goes up as the menu increases, including removal of shirt 3) gets naked and has cfs, then gives one hell of a therapeutic massage and then goes for round 2 of cfs. I will not give out any information on the 3 girls as they are all legit, trust me explicitly and I don't want to ruin a good thing. There are a couple of other girls that I would provide info by PM that aren't licensed, but gives nice rubs with extras on the menu.

    In my experience, you have to go to a few licensed therapist and some just run out to be legit and that's ok. When you find the gem that hints at ore, you take the time and invest in a few sessions. I found that not once have I gotten any extras from a licensed provider without a 90 minute session. I found when looking at sessions, anyone licensed that is offering an hour for $100 or less is not going to have extras on the menu. You have to read the clues in the ads. I like to look at Craigs List, rub ranking and tryst. Link. Haven't had any luck on massage Finder. Good luck and happy hunting.

  9. #1134
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    Hello Seniors. Pretty new to the hobby. Found that I like massages. Any tips on how to approach a legitimate massage provider on advancing to an L1 or L2 situation? I've read the forum and haven't really seen advice on that. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Most legit girls will not give extra. If they post a license # in their ad, you can look it up and if it's active, near guarantee you're not getting anything. But you can try little things to see how they respond. I try things like:

    -Moving the towel further away from my private area. Often the legit girls will place the towel between the upper thigh to hide the privates. I might lightly move it a bit to expose little guy.

    -If a girl ever rubs near upper thigh I give a very soft but audible breath, not a moan, that can come across creepy especially to a legit girl.

    -If you're ever at full staff when lying on your back, a legit girl will often ask a question like about your life or whatever, intended to mess up your focus so junior goes down. If she starts talking when you're obviously hard, she's not interested in touching it.

    -You can play ignorant and not drape yourself at the start, or try a subtle way to make it slip off later in the session.

    -If the girl doesn't require draping, that's a very good sign that you'll be offered extra.

    -If I'm hard and on my back, I try to lean my stiffy in the direction of the leg she's working on to see if she'll acknowledge or ignore it.

    -If she session is nearly over and she asks if there's anything else you'd like worked on, that's your cue to point to junior. Most legit girls won't even ask.

    Girls all know these tricks unless they are absolutely brand new. I just try them and see how the girl responds.

    Above all, I would advise against touching the girl in any obvious way. My subtle tricks can be feigned as ignorance or just me doing something but once you initiate contact to her, that changes everything. Legit girls will either give 1 warning or stop altogether if they can tell you're intentionally trying to touch any part of them.

    The most exciting thing is when you get an attractive, young, good massage, licensed LMT, and she gives extra, but this is extremely rare and you're unlikely to read about it here since they don't want to jeopardize the girl's license.

  10. #1133

    Advice on getting legitimate massage provider to go to L1 or L2

    Hello Seniors. Pretty new to the hobby. Found that I like massages. Any tips on how to approach a legitimate massage provider on advancing to an L1 or L2 situation? I've read the forum and haven't really seen advice on that. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

  11. #1132

    Not the same provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkbh1  [View Original Post]
    For those in the know, is this the same woman?

    Both pictures appearing in separate ads for the same phone number.
    I've seen both of them. Definitely different women. I'll have to look into the phone number thing. That's very strange if it's true. Be careful friends.

  12. #1131

    I 100% agree

    I wish you had all just kept this under wraps. You may have ruined a very good thing. Common Sense Tip here -- when you find a legit therapist who may offer L1, L2, or L3, please keep it quiet and handle it entirely in private messaging.

    Just my 2cents worth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    I guess some of you don't get it.

    This woman was a UTR and she obviously had a reason and now you've outed her and her legitimate business.

  13. #1130

    Gets your facts straight

    Should have considered the following before taggging me.

    -I didn't post any info such as numbers or websites, I only quoted and replied when a forum member asked. There were no mentions of her being UTR or withhold info.

    -My review was a follow up to two other previous posts on her, including a review about her and CL link, which has since been taken down.

    -Anyone can play detective and the stuff you can find online with little detail is shocking.

    -You must be the iris in my eye and ossicles in my ears if you know what communication has been exchanged between me and her.

    -I understand safety, but both parties in this hobby are always at risk.

    -Learned my lesson on this one, from now on I'll refrain from posting details and will only share and exchange info over DMs with a provider approved screenshot of some sort.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigkk  [View Original Post]
    I know for a fact you didn't have permission to post her info nor did she want to be talked about on a sex site.

    You've put her license at risk for lack of common sense.

    Nice job..

  14. #1129
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Common sense

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyMtz  [View Original Post]
    Yes indeed.
    I know for a fact you didn't have permission to post her info nor did she want to be talked about on a sex site.

    You've put her license at risk for lack of common sense.

    Nice job..

  15. #1128

    Why me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    I guess some of you don't get it.

    This woman was a UTR and she obviously had a reason and now you've outed her and her legitimate business.

    PMing a phone number is a lot different that posting the link to the person's business. If she asked you to share it that's different but I doubt that this one did or she would not have been UTR and asked for the original type of posting.

    WTF is wrong with you guys. This is why the good ones disappear and some of us don't share our UTRs.

    SMH many times.
    I get what you're saying but why did you choose to respond to me for this and not op? I wasn't the one who posted about her. I had no idea she existed until yesterday LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape