Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15291

    RedLeaves yet again

    I always say I'm going to try a different place every time I need a massage, but. I can't NOT go to RL, because a) I know what I'm getting b) no haggling to get it. Got Lisa, she remembered me, enthusiastically led me to the room. Small and petite, wearing leggings and a crop top. I always opt for hard. Walked on my back to start, good elbow work (her elbows aren't as pointy as others). Not shy about OTC and seemed to like it: 5-10 minutes of OTC my hand between her legs while she grinded on hand and got wet through pants, from what I could feel (tried to UTC from waist down, but no luck. Up top was fine). Lots of teasing from waist down before hot towel. OTF, sat on table with feet in my face and good technique on jr. Finished with head and face massage. On my way out, big hug, kiss on the cheek and little water. Lucy was on the couch and lit up when she saw me and waved. Same great service as always.

    If there's something on par with RL (good massage, good service with absolutely no haggling) let me know and maybe I'll tough it out and go there instead of RL. LOL.

  2. #15290

    I read the boards

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantenomo  [View Original Post]
    Sorry -please read the boards.
    I don't know the logistics from my location. I'm not from the area. I've gotten FS in Westerville, and Hilliard as well as some (not all) in Columbus, not sure what's in this location. Maybe someone other than Mr. Obvious can comment with a more informative response.

  3. #15289

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Is there a AMP that offers anything around there that would go beyond L1, thanks.
    Sorry -please read the boards.

  4. #15288

    Honey

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ess-83622.html

    I saw her at least 6 times 2 years ago. Some of you will remember. She was in an office building near the airport. She is an ATF. Tall and slender AA girl. Very attractive and friendly. Went to her incall and did some catching up including some standing making out and fondling. She had on a black lace see through body suit. I couldn't wait to get it off her. I laid face down and she applied oil to my back and legs and slid her naked body all over me. On the flip I got the same treatment. She slid up, straddled my head and put her pussy right on my mouth and I gave her an oral orgasm. Then she slid down and rubbed her wet pussy RCG up and down my dick. Thought I might slide in. She slid off to the side and gave a great HJ until I came. BJ and FS are available, but I didn't ask how much. I'll go back and find out.

  5. #15287

    Cara Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hootersman1  [View Original Post]
    Hello Columbus fans. I am coming to your city soon, and I will have some time to check out some of your AMPs. I am asking if anyone can help with some intel on a couple of good places that have a little more to offer than the basic extra. I can offer up some info if you are in the Iowa area on a couple FS places. I am not too concerned if they are in a parlor, or a home, just so they are incall. TIA, Hman1.
    5XX Reynoldsburg. New Albany Rd, Blacklick, OH 430XX.

  6. #15286
    Quote Originally Posted by Hootersman1  [View Original Post]
    Hello Columbus fans. I am coming to your city soon, and I will have some time to check out some of your AMPs. I am asking if anyone can help with some intel on a couple of good places that have a little more to offer than the basic extra. I can offer up some info if you are in the Iowa area on a couple FS places. I am not too concerned if they are in a parlor, or a home, just so they are incall. TIA, Hman1.
    There is it posted some time ago about one place out east and there is another one that I haven't checked out yet.

  7. #15285

    Apartment asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Prinohb  [View Original Post]
    As far as I am aware, none of the AMP's in Columbus offer more than the basics. There are some apartment asians that will do more but they are not massage parlors.
    That could be an option too, if you have some info on how to contact them, I probably would go that way too. You can Pm if you wish to answer. Thanks for the message. I will also look at the escort page to see if there is any information there too. As for the AMP's' I am just looking for L2 with UTC maybe.

  8. #15284

    Near Sciota downs

    Is there a AMP that offers anything around there that would go beyond L1, thanks.

  9. #15283

    None here

    As far as I am aware, none of the AMP's in Columbus offer more than the basics. There are some apartment asians that will do more but they are not massage parlors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hootersman1  [View Original Post]
    Hello Columbus fans. I am coming to your city soon, and I will have some time to check out some of your AMPs. I am asking if anyone can help with some intel on a couple of good places that have a little more to offer than the basic extra. I can offer up some info if you are in the Iowa area on a couple FS places. I am not too concerned if they are in a parlor, or a home, just so they are incall. TIA, Hman1.

  10. #15282

    Visiting soon

    Hello Columbus fans. I am coming to your city soon, and I will have some time to check out some of your AMPs. I am asking if anyone can help with some intel on a couple of good places that have a little more to offer than the basic extra. I can offer up some info if you are in the Iowa area on a couple FS places. I am not too concerned if they are in a parlor, or a home, just so they are incall. TIA, Hman1.

  11. #15281

    No and update?

    Quote Originally Posted by CBus1234  [View Original Post]
    Are Belinda and Apple the same person?
    No, different providers. You should be able to find Apple add if you look for it (it will mention her associate Yoyo in the add). Belinda add is not up anymore. Does anybody has any update of her?

  12. #15280

    No and update?

    Quote Originally Posted by CBus1234  [View Original Post]
    Are Belinda and Apple the same person?
    No, different providers. Apple add is still on if you look for it. It will mention her associate Yoyo in the add. Belinda add has been taken down. Does anybody has any update?

  13. #15279

    Belinda and Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    First, LE would never purchase a property for a sting operation. They may rent one but more likely to rent an apartment or even more likely use a hotel room.

    Second, for a sting operation LE could not allow the actual sex act to occur as that would make them a part of the crime.

    What would be more likely is that LE is watching a location as part of an investigation before moving in to bust the owner, workers, and clients.

    Not very likely LE was already watching that location as they just started advertising.

    Obviously we all need to be aware and bail when something feels off about a situation.
    Are Belinda and Apple the same person?

  14. #15278

    Belinda (follow up)

    I definitely was not trying to fear monger or suggest it was a sting, necessarily. I was simply sharing intel with my fellow mongers, just like you guys do. You have helped me find some very fun experiences on this page, and have helped me dodge several "bullets" as well, by sharing your experiences and info you have gathered. What I shared is 100% accurate. It was sold on July 31st, and when you Google the buyer, he is in fact LE. I can't speak to the motivation behind it. I was simply sharing the facts.

  15. #15277

    Outcall in Worthington

    I'm spending a few days in Worthington a couple weeks from now and I'm looking for a masseuse that provides outcall to my room and speaks English. FS is not necessary.

    Thanks for the help.

    NCG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape