Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 13812
-
08-07-25 11:29 #12357Senior Member

Posts: 1713I have replied on this multiple times before. It's a booking agent that does booking for multiple places. If you ask for a specific girl, say Mena, they will just send you to BP. There is zero reason to use them. If you are interested in a specific girl, just book directly with that place using the phone number listed on their website.
Originally Posted by Ado1819
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 11:00 #12356Troll put me on your ignore list

Posts: 33BP & GB Operation
Think these girls are the ones that were just rotated through GB & BP. Bibi is legit if you can get a session with her take it.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 10:10 #12355Senior Member

Posts: 359I'd like to hear about anyone's experience here, too, since I was considering the Schaumburg location during an upcoming business trip. Pics at all accurate? Worth rolling the dice?
Originally Posted by Ado1819
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 22:52 #12354Troll put me on your ignore list

Posts: 33GB & BP Still Open
Anyone know why GB & BP are not responding to appointment request?
Even went to GB and looked like all the lights were off seems Really Odd.
-
08-06-25 21:42 #12353Regular Member

Posts: 15GTR Studio
Hello, I'll be near ORD for a short period of time this weekend. So, I was cruising Chicago forum for several days and found out BP and GB. They look like they are closer to downtown and although I will have car, that could be extra 1 or 2 hours drive getting back to ORD depending on traffic. Fantastic reviews on Anne had me thought maybe it's worth, but since Anne is no longer available, I don't know anymore. Then, I stumbled upon GTR Studio on the list of K girl agencies. They have girls from both BP and GB. They also had girls in Skokie and Schaumburg that are a lot closer to ORD. I wanted to verify if they are legitimate and if there are any reviews of those girls in Chicago forum, but they are nowhere to be found. Does anyone know if they are legit?
GTR Studio - https://www.winfordbetgtr.com/chicago/.
-
08-05-25 20:33 #12352Senior Member

Posts: 86Mena BP
Has anyone seen Mena at BP yet?
-
08-05-25 18:55 #12351Troll put me on your ignore list

Posts: 33Walked out of East Rythm on a Friday and went to Ashland Spa also on a Friday left review for Laura at East Rythm.
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
Then I got a PM to go back Saturday-Monday to try Tina which I did and in my opinion yes my opinion she was excellent.
So hope this answers your question but next time read my post I clearly put dates and you and most of the senior members are why us new guys don't post cause you harass us all the time.
-
08-05-25 16:00 #12350Senior Member

Posts: 283Pics were not her or too much photoshopped. She appears to be at Anne's age. Face was on the cute side for her age. Service is amazing.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 14:55 #12349Senior Member

Posts: 574I went there for Mina a few months ago, and that was good, so I tried again with a Colombian that didn't do BB nor DATY and would pull me out every 10 strokes to check for a condom. I would be there an irresponsible number of times a month if the women delivered on the promises of the website. Also get a cat or some mouse traps.
Originally Posted by Fuckandgo123
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 14:55 #12348Senior Member

Posts: 151I thought you walked out of East Rhythm and ended up at Ashland Spa? Which one is it?
Originally Posted by Sipe17
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 14:51 #12347Senior Member

Posts: 54Bibi
The pictures on the website are touched up her face a lot, but body wise looks the same. I saw her on the way out holding a towel over herself, after seeing Anne. She looked pissed off for whatever reason. I couldn't tell if it was at me or Anne.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 14:32 #12346Senior Member

Posts: 135Bibi
I saw Bibi briefly last night when they tried to put me with her. In the time it took me to tell the door guy that my appointment was with Anne I did have the thought in my head that Bibi is not unattractive and if Anne was not right on the other side of the door next to me I probably would have gone with her. Bibi then came down to the kitchen area and from what I could see of her body (from the couch) it looked pretty nice. In the end I waited for Anne to be available, and she was great as always.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 14:30 #12345Regular Member

Posts: 14What was the damage in total?
No mention of actual cost. How much did you pay in total? There have been reports that it is more expensive than what they advertise on their site.
Originally Posted by Fuckandgo123
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 09:27 #12344Senior Member

Posts: 377Bibi
Does she resemble the pictures on the website at all?
Originally Posted by Ferreal1
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 07:48 #12343Senior Member

Posts: 192Gb bibi
Called ahead to try to get Anne, who I've read about but not met for the last few years. Booker said, ok, gave me the location, but got bibi because Anne was busy. Bummer, but maybe not, bibi is a huge step up from what we get in Indy, but then again, I've not checked out the aag's on the Korean equivalent booking site, mainly do AMPs.
Bibi is young, cute, with fantastic tits. Non-rushed session, paying plenty of attention to all the sensitive regions before the main attraction. Mutual shower, after which mutual dining was encouraged. And multi- position activities ensued.
Probably a good thing I don't live closer, thanks for posting the gb and BP links recently so I didn't have to do a deep dive figuring them out. Be safe out there.












Reply With Quote






