Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 1164 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28360
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Sami will give you more if she is comfortable with you. If she likes you and especially if you see her more than once BBFS is on the menu. She genuinely loves sex. Have fun and tell her you've seen her before and try and knock $100 off the rate. She drains me every time over the years.
    I completely agree. Many of my top 5 dreams are of her, but she's getting older and I won't pay that much.

  2. #28359

    Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    I looked up Sami yesterday right after I posted about her. She is truly a fantastic dream of a woman. Unfortunately, I immediately noticed her rates have doubled to $500/ hr. My last visit with her was about 18 months ago and I got a 2 hour, 2 pop, around the world, mind blowing session for $400. Even as good as it is, I'm not sure I can stomach $500 an hour for a session. Sami is one of the best I have ever experienced though.
    Sami will give you more if she is comfortable with you. If she likes you and especially if you see her more than once BBFS is on the menu. She genuinely loves sex. Have fun and tell her you've seen her before and try and knock $100 off the rate. She drains me every time over the years.

  3. #28358

    Eve Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard of this new person in town? https://tryst.link/escort/eve-marie-cs.
    I was thinking about taking the plunge. She sounds interesting, but almost too good to be true.

  4. #28357

    One night in town

    Taking recommendations. Best bbj. Need an expert.

  5. #28356
    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Savannha Staxx, Jessica Foxx.
    Do you prefer natural or fake. If it doesn't matter this recommendation is fine. If you want natural, no.

  6. #28355

    Rack

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim919  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a provider with a really nice rack? Prefer at least 36 C. Double D would be ideal. Please help a guy out. Pm me,
    Savannha Staxx, Jessica Foxx.

  7. #28354
    Quote Originally Posted by SirOf910  [View Original Post]
    You might be in luck. She posted in Wilmington last week. I'll try to see her for Greek again soon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...?keywords=Sami
    I looked up Sami yesterday right after I posted about her. She is truly a fantastic dream of a woman. Unfortunately, I immediately noticed her rates have doubled to $500/ hr. My last visit with her was about 18 months ago and I got a 2 hour, 2 pop, around the world, mind blowing session for $400. Even as good as it is, I'm not sure I can stomach $500 an hour for a session. Sami is one of the best I have ever experienced though.

  8. #28353
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Good luck with Kayleigh.
    Yeah, this is why I mentioned in my post that she relaxed a bit by the third visit. Kayleigh came to my home at least 3 times and I visited her incall locations probably 4-5 times within a span of about 6 months. BBBJ's and very clean and tasty DATY can be had here if you visit her regularly. Do not expect this on your first visit! And yes, her teeth are a little crooked and she has some stretch marks across her stomach, but still a very attractive woman IMHO. At one point a few years ago, she mentioned getting her teeth fixed but she hated the idea of wearing braces LOL.

  9. #28352
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffs111  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean to reply to my post? My review is for Skylar, not Amber.
    Apologies, I meant to reply to the previous post with a link to Amber's ad.

  10. #28351

    Please help

    Can anyone recommend a provider with a really nice rack? Prefer at least 36 C. Double D would be ideal. Please help a guy out. Pm me,

  11. #28350
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    I have personally known Amber for many years. I used to live near her in Fuquay. Sad to say, but she was a hardcore drunk and has been every since I have known her. She used to regularly get blackout drunk and I no longer hang with her as I am truly scared that something will go very wrong one night when she is hammered. She may or may not have been on anything else, but the alcohol alone caused too much drama for me. Has she finally quit drinking? Or at least have it under control?
    Did you mean to reply to my post? My review is for Skylar, not Amber.

  12. #28349

    Kayleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    In the past, Chrissy (Or Kayleigh) has been to my home 3 times. She was a delight every time and the rules relaxed just a slight tad bit with each visit. Stacy has been to my home twice and so has Sami. Unfortunately, Sami is now in another state but still travels here on rare occasion. She may have a boyfriend now, not sure. I really miss Sami! Stacy and Sami were both totally off the charts. Biggest difference between these two is Sami is much taller than Stacy and Sami likes Greek. All 3 of the women have been in my home with valuables laying about. They never touched a thing, all 3 were relaxed and the sessions were great. Links for Chrissy (Kayleigh) and Stacy are below. Kayleigh is local. No idea where Sami now! Stacy appears to be in VA but reach out to her. She still comes to Raleigh. Best of luck and safe hobbying!

    Stacy - https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy

    Crissy / Kayleigh - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/190745013
    Good luck with Kayleigh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-08-06 9.17.10 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-08-06 9.17.50 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-04-15 10.34.18 AM.jpg‎  

  13. #28348

    Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    In the past, Chrissy (Or Kayleigh) has been to my home 3 times. She was a delight every time and the rules relaxed just a slight tad bit with each visit. Stacy has been to my home twice and so has Sami. Unfortunately, Sami is now in another state but still travels here on rare occasion. She may have a boyfriend now, not sure. I really miss Sami! Stacy and Sami were both totally off the charts. Biggest difference between these two is Sami is much taller than Stacy and Sami likes Greek. All 3 of the women have been in my home with valuables laying about. They never touched a thing, all 3 were relaxed and the sessions were great. Links for Chrissy (Kayleigh) and Stacy are below. Kayleigh is local. No idea where Sami now! Stacy appears to be in VA but reach out to her. She still comes to Raleigh. Best of luck and safe hobbying!

    Stacy - https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy

    Crissy / Kayleigh - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/190745013
    You might be in luck. She posted in Wilmington last week. I'll try to see her for Greek again soon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...?keywords=Sami

  14. #28347
    Quote Originally Posted by SoICanHide  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few times. She is definitely the real deal and worth every penny. She gives one of the best BJ's you will ever get. She loves to suck balls and will gladly swallow every drop. She is undoubtedly the tightest provider I have ever been with. Got to be hard and patient to get in. Treat her nice and she will be good to you. Each visit I have had gets a little better.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/061415773790#text=Full%20 Affect!%20 Stay-,Cool,-with%20 Amber%20 for.
    Deifnitely not true of summer. Amber maybe.

  15. #28346
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffs111  [View Original Post]
    Saw her as well. She was not overly pleasant on the phone, mainly just standard dry responses, to the point where after reading this review I was wondering if she was the same girl. Ended up going ahead and I did not regret it. I agree with the review, with the best part is her attitude. Very sweet girl, and definitely enjoys what she does. The only slight downside for me is although she was freshly showered, there was still some strong (somewhat not natural) odor so I avoided DATY. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive, but other than that, it was a great experience.
    I have personally known Amber for many years. I used to live near her in Fuquay. Sad to say, but she was a hardcore drunk and has been every since I have known her. She used to regularly get blackout drunk and I no longer hang with her as I am truly scared that something will go very wrong one night when she is hammered. She may or may not have been on anything else, but the alcohol alone caused too much drama for me. Has she finally quit drinking? Or at least have it under control?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape