Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 27819
-
08-07-25 15:47 #26214Senior Member

Posts: 74Camel slide
Does anyone know camel slide provider? Always trying to find one but no luck. Not sure if this is included in fetish of some providers menu. Thanks in advance.
-
08-07-25 13:16 #26213Senior Member

Posts: 59Yes
Keep in mind this was like 3 years ago; but it's 100% available but wasn't about money. She cared a lot about my education and what I've done in life; more like interviewing a potential babydaddy. I passed whatever metric she keeps and always hit it raw afterwards. Wasn't any upcharge; she's just picky in a very YMMV sense.
Originally Posted by Seattlebp
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 13:06 #26212Senior Member

Posts: 74EmeraldAngel
Anyone did raw with her? Saw her content on OF has a lot of raw but not sure how to get it.
-
08-06-25 20:17 #26211Senior Member

Posts: 2931Hmmm I don't remember you sharing her, refresh my memory LOL.
Originally Posted by ViagraMan590
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 17:09 #26210Senior Member

Posts: 104Viagramsn590
I had a nice little 32 year old Spinner I'd bust into and I bragged about it here, her phone blew up, then she blew my phone up! LMAO. Best piece ever.
Originally Posted by Alfador
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 16:21 #26209Senior Member

Posts: 223Sweet Miranda
Her pictures are posted here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...241&viewfull=1#post7300241.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 16:07 #26208Senior Member

Posts: 237If you email her from the other board she emails you a lot of info on appts and 4 pictures. I've not seen her.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 15:17 #26207Senior Member

Posts: 2184She sends them via email and requests not to share them. She is pretty chill. Just email her and ask. I found she was a little unresponsive at first, but her email when she did respond apologizing for the delay in getting back, made me rock hard. She is sensual and knows how to please a man. I think she genuinely loves the game and this hobby turns her on as much as it turns us on. I like her. And I personally did not find anything unnatural about her pussy. I know people here have mentioned that. But I have not. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 14:03 #26206Senior Member

Posts: 340Sweet Miranda
Sweet Miranda doesn't have any current postings or pictures. Any information on looks, weight etc?
Originally Posted by ViagraMan590
[View Original Post]
Thank you,
-
08-06-25 13:55 #26205Senior Member

Posts: 104If the $3. 0 for a half is bbfscip I'm in!
Originally Posted by Snake93
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 13:47 #26204Senior Member

Posts: 104Visgraman690
Some gals love the taste, others Ralph at the thought of it. Blood type may play a role. My fav gal is AB+ and I'm O- and she says she ZLOVES how I taste to her, she actually blushes and says I just taste better than other guys. Another sometimes blonde sometimes brunette spinner I see is O+ and doesn't even like the taste of precum.
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 13:33 #26203Senior Member

Posts: 671Had mine awhile back -- was actually surprised how easy the recovery was, though I hear it's different for everyone sometimes.
Originally Posted by Markro3000
[View Original Post]
15 minute procedure, drove home myself, barely any soreness for a day, and I was back filling others up a week later. Though I did get the follow up check a few months later to make sure. Now I just mention it along with the testing I do now and then when mentioning BB (if someone needs a little more encouragement that is and I also have papers for both).
Still not a guarantee of changing everyone's minds, but whatever ups the odds and also helps reassure others as well as myself. The pill sucks for a lot of women due to hormone changes, so I imagine many would love not having to worry about it.
-
08-06-25 01:10 #26202Banned Member

Posts: 410Every one of my kids is a result of "I'm on the pill".
Originally Posted by Markro3000
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 01:06 #26201Senior Member

Posts: 214Man I had amazing time with her and she did everything everyone mentioned here. What I found for myself is that she looks like an older more mature version of Daenerys Targaryen from GOT. She could pull it off at a costume party.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 16:17 #26200Senior Member

Posts: 238Once again, here, you do you, friend.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
That said, I've been with dozens of women over the past decade who are *on birth control* in some theoretical sense and yet have no clue what they're doing.
Examples:
Didn't know she has take the pill within +/- one hour each day.
Didn't know the placebo pills are a safe (r) time to have sex; thought they meant she was unprotected.
Didn't know the IUD would need replacement eventually.
I've also experienced:
"I've never gotten pregnant so I guess there's something wrong with me and I can't. ".
"Doctor told I probably couldn't get pregnant. ".










Reply With Quote






