LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57414

    Best FS spot

    Visiting in September will be staying in Alpharetta. Looking for the best spa to visit that offers FS or a sexy provider that into some kink. Why'all have a lot going on in the area so some help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

  2. #57413

    Yixin massage Duluth

    What's the details here staying close by for a week.

  3. #57412

    Gilfs in Tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller501  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the old Tiger Spa now called WSpa? You used to have a great time there but thought I heard there were only very old providers there now.
    Just want to make sure if they've relocated to town from the Ohio vicinity?

  4. #57411

    J Spa

    After my visit the experience was worth it. Give it a try they're 24 hrs.

  5. #57410

    Buford hwy

    Driving up Buford Hwy and noticed a lot of AMP's. From middle GA and 4 seasons in Macon is my regular but when working in Atl looking for something while out of town. Are these FS or is that a thing of the past. 25 years ago the Atl was a playground of AMP's with very attractive women. I visited one place of Cheshire got CBJ and FS was offered but the inflation at the AMP made grocery price look like 1980. Any suggestions on Atl or just become a retired monger?

  6. #57409

    2 months

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Oh no. She still working. Also Linda is back. They told me she worked in town.
    I was told she's on "baecation" for the next 2 months, but may be back early. She's probably checking things out at another shop.

  7. #57408

    W Massage Spa Pleasantdale Rd

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller501  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the old Tiger Spa now called WSpa? You used to have a great time there but thought I heard there were only very old providers there now.
    I went last December.

    She was older and over weight.

    I don't know how many work normally since it was close to Christmas.

    But, from the bed, you can get what ever you want there. They don't hide and what they offer. I won't go for a "massage".

  8. #57407

    Wspa

    Has anyone been to the old Tiger Spa now called WSpa? You used to have a great time there but thought I heard there were only very old providers there now.

  9. #57406
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie21  [View Original Post]
    I go $50 L1, $60 no top. If no bottom and riding you and whole thing no talk of money $70. : All assuming standard girl she super nice or regular could be more.
    50 standard (clothed OTC).

    60 (UTC top and / or bottom).

    70-80 nude HJ (depending on how the body looks.).

    These ladies will try to get more out of of you. But if you stick to your price, they will go for it.

  10. #57405

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Prospector12  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in a couple of weeks back after reading some glowing reviews. One lady thick not really attractive. The other was slim and pretty no curves. She had an appointment onda way in so I opted to wait. Good massage not near as good as the Lisa that worked at this place forever. Heard she's gone now. Since I occupied her for an hr she insisted on $70 tip. I started at 40. And what y'all tipping these days for L1 and massage?
    I go $50 L1, $60 no top. If no bottom and riding you and whole thing no talk of money $70. : All assuming standard girl she super nice or regular could be more.

  11. #57404

    Have the Midtown AMPs gone strictly legit also?

    I've been out of the game for a bit, partly due to the crackdowns that have been happening in the last year. I know Cobb and the Alpharetta / Roswell area got hit pretty hard and a lot closed down or went strictly legit. I just moved down to Midtown a few months ago and there doesn't seem to be too many MPs down here, especially AMP. I'm close to Barefoot and I see Ponce Feet isn't far. I know there are a couple further up in Buckhead but didn't know if anyone knows of any closer to Midtown that offer more than legit.

  12. #57403

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    I was told she returned to China.
    Oh no. She still working. Also Linda is back. They told me she worked in town.

  13. #57402

    Elite

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcmb1  [View Original Post]
    Quality Massage and L1 to be had at Elite Hands (not to be confused with the other Elite (s) around town). Mamasan (or the Mandarin equivalent) may not be onboard the extra services so I won't name names. The staff is under 50 and good looking.
    Stopped in a couple of weeks back after reading some glowing reviews. One lady thick not really attractive. The other was slim and pretty no curves. She had an appointment onda way in so I opted to wait. Good massage not near as good as the Lisa that worked at this place forever. Heard she's gone now. Since I occupied her for an hr she insisted on $70 tip. I started at 40. And what y'all tipping these days for L1 and massage?

  14. #57401

    Sunrise

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Yo. My girl Alice has left. Saw her every week for a year. Anyone know where she went? Pm please.
    I was told she returned to China.

  15. #57400

    Wellbeing / Duluth

    Wellbeing Massage location wise is not the best. Right next to Kroger so no time is really a good time to stop in personally. I did around noon greeted by a familiar face, estefanie but now she looks different. Bbl of course but who cares beyond common these days. She acts different now opposed to when I use to see her at DDS, massage is no longer her strong suit. 180 out the door extras included just wished she cared about the massage part after all I paid for it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape