Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 59482
-
08-06-25 13:34 #57397Senior Member

Posts: 289Elite
Stopped in a couple of weeks back after reading some glowing reviews. One lady thick not really attractive. The other was slim and pretty no curves. She had an appointment onda way in so I opted to wait. Good massage not near as good as the Lisa that worked at this place forever. Heard she's gone now. Since I occupied her for an hr she insisted on $70 tip. I started at 40. And what y'all tipping these days for L1 and massage?
Originally Posted by Tcmb1
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 13:27 #57396Senior Member

Posts: 117Sunrise
I was told she returned to China.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 23:18 #57395Senior Member

Posts: 26Wellbeing / Duluth
Wellbeing Massage location wise is not the best. Right next to Kroger so no time is really a good time to stop in personally. I did around noon greeted by a familiar face, estefanie but now she looks different. Bbl of course but who cares beyond common these days. She acts different now opposed to when I use to see her at DDS, massage is no longer her strong suit. 180 out the door extras included just wished she cared about the massage part after all I paid for it.
-
08-05-25 23:02 #57394Senior Member

Posts: 37Elite Hands in Cumming
Quality Massage and L1 to be had at Elite Hands (not to be confused with the other Elite (s) around town). Mamasan (or the Mandarin equivalent) may not be onboard the extra services so I won't name names. The staff is under 50 and good looking.
Originally Posted by JMinnie
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 21:13 #57393Senior Member

Posts: 47Hot Stone / Former A Spa
Recently went to this place in Roswell because I wanted L3. If you are looking and the area and want convenience, I recommend it. If you want anything that resembles a connection, I don't recommend. I arrived and gave $ for the house and never received a $20 back. NP as I just include that as the tip. The "helper" started my massage and was okay. Once Johanna was free, she took over. Not sure ethnicity and she didn't divulge. Guessing Hispanic. She had a Kardashian ass and I was hopeful.
Off to the table shower. If I've had 100, I rank this in the bottom 10. No tease and no privates extra scrub. Dried myself off. I always give bonus points to the ladies that pretend to enjoy drying me off.
Back to the room. The massage sucked, which I expected. 5 minutes in, I got the turn over. Did so and she said $2. 5. I stood up and went to leave and pick up the $1. 6 (and still missing the $20) and she said okay. No FIV allowed. Limited boob play and it was a push for her to see how quick she could get me out of the room. Thankfully I took longer than normal and got my moneys worth.
All in all, if you want L3 and only care about the body / looks it is a go. If you want to feel special, go to 7, Aroma or most other L3 places over this. Those other places just take up the whole day. Wish LEO hadn't screwed it up for us.
-
08-05-25 20:35 #57392Senior Member

Posts: 289HE tip
In my experience if you get naked an expose them to your throbbing hard cock they'll know your safe. I'm on my back completely nude with a boner when they come into the room.
Originally Posted by Riman1973
[View Original Post]
Smiling big and let them know how happy I am to see them. Usually compliment them in some fitting way.
-
08-05-25 15:59 #57391Senior Member

Posts: 132Ivy
Haven't been here in a while, any recommended providers on the young, fit & frisky side?
-
08-05-25 12:24 #57390Regular Member

Posts: 22Elite Lisa
Lisa is great, you will have to earn her trust and its worth it, you can get L3 but its really up to how she likes you, personally we share a lot of things in common so the trust was gain pretty quick and she also just impress by my size based on my race LOL, In general she is a really nice and friendly person and gives pretty decent massages.
Originally Posted by Riman1973
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 12:14 #57389Senior Member

Posts: 113Sunrise
Yo. My girl Alice has left. Saw her every week for a year. Anyone know where she went? Pm please.
-
08-05-25 11:56 #57388Senior Member

Posts: 82Elite
I think that very unusual she must have got a vibe or just in strange mood, if you specially like her I suggest go back within week so she remember you and should be fine.
Originally Posted by Riman1973
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 11:20 #57387Senior Member

Posts: 132Hey AFG, just sent you PM on this as well.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 08:46 #57386Senior Member

Posts: 138Elite and other massage
In my experienced, all these public massage (non gated) are cautious. You need to win trust and frequency points, be generous in tips.
Originally Posted by Riman1973
[View Original Post]
At some point they will be consider. They are also scared about raids and loss of license.
There are gated Chinese SPA (advt with Sauna and shower). You can see them offering along the freeway if you travel from Atlanta to FL or NC on 75 or 85.
Go thru referral- and stay risk free. USA on one side we have religious police and politicians. You SA is not like Canada or Europe LOL.
My point is, it takes time to find good reliable one in USA. Land of free country.
-
08-05-25 08:30 #57385Senior Member

Posts: 203Elite Lisa
The most I have gotten from Lisa at Elite is L1 with some UTC top and bottom. And this was as soon as the first visit. She doesn't seem to remember me whenever the visits are a couple of months in between though. One time she even did an LEO check on me since I had just gotten a fresh fade cut. She does offer a decent massage and is pretty easy to talk to.
Originally Posted by Riman1973
[View Original Post]
Others have claimed to have gone much further treats from Lisa which I have never been offered.
These days, I prefer to visit Jessica, the older latina, who used to work at Samantha's joints previously. She recently went down to Miami and got some work done on her boobs and a tummy tuck there. YMMV with her depending on level of comforts I guess.
-
08-04-25 22:54 #57384Senior Member

Posts: 79Could you please share places in Cumming and providers who offers L1 and more please. 50 or younger preferably. Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 19:02 #57383Senior Member

Posts: 62I was going to do amber and apple for the spinner special. Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





