Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 7582
-
08-06-25 15:07 #6937Regular Member

Posts: 24Relaxation Massage
I met her at her apartment last year. She is a GPS and not a good attitude.
Originally Posted by FireBreather
[View Original Post]
She takes the money as you enter. Top is good and doesn't open the bottom at all. No massage and nothing. I remember paying $$ which I still regret.
I would stay way.
-
08-06-25 13:03 #6936Senior Member

Posts: 168Anyone experience her?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...871557068.html
Any intel? Thanks in advance.
FB.
-
08-05-25 14:50 #6935Regular Member

Posts: 3
-
08-04-25 11:49 #6934Senior Member

Posts: 257K
Anyone visited her?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...870982921.html
-
08-02-25 22:10 #6933Senior Member

Posts: 199A couple of weeks ago.
I was in need of a massage, so I check on CL. I found a curly hair short lasting girl and I set up a time. (I don't remember her name and the link was taken down a couple of days later.) her number was 813-561-4589. She quoted me 180 for an hour. So I thought that it was all inclusive meaning at least a L1. I arrived at the same time she did. The place was in an apartment complex off of Curry ford rd. It wad multiple rooms that a group of girls share. Got undressed and on the table. Massage was a 7 out of 10. On the flip she ask if I wanted a L1 for $ or topless for $40. I respectfully decline. I got dressed and left. Will not repeat. The massage alone not worth the donation or drive.
-
08-01-25 11:04 #6932Senior Member

Posts: 2964Astrid
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
Damn, she is fine looking, love that side view pic! Interesting too, 200 in Boca, which is a more expensive location that Orlando, and there is no hint of extras, but then quotes 400 here? Kinda suggests extras ARE available, though requiring a rather large donation.
Originally Posted by LazyBones
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 10:51 #6931Senior Member

Posts: 629Astrid
I saw her in Boca Raton a couple months back. Absolutely beautiful face and tight little body. They are her pictures. BUT - not a shred of sensuality or hint of extras even though there was no drape. And at the time she wanted 200 - a stretch for me but I loved her look. So I went for it. So at 400 - I doubt there is more but it will likely not be what you are looking for if it is. My $0. 02.
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 10:39 #6930Regular Member

Posts: 14I'd be curious if you can reach her. I tried that number and got Lorena from a different ad.
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 10:30 #6929Senior Member

Posts: 685Massage L1 L2
Of these 3 that caught my eye anyone with experience, massage quality? L1 or L2 menu? Rates?
TIA.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...869209491.html
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...869831396.html
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...862788208.html
-
07-31-25 20:52 #6928Senior Member

Posts: 27JaMarie
Assume he's talking about this one: https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...869711804.html.
She goes by JaMarie on adultsearch. Search her name and you'll find plenty of reviews. Her roommate scarlett was a fav of mine. Miss her.
Originally Posted by LatinOrl
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 20:48 #6927Senior Member

Posts: 958Astrid
Guys. Astrid on CL. Looks possible enough but quotes 60 minutes for $400 . I requested photos of what I get to enjoy at that rate and no reply. Pass. Scam?
https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/hws...864348343.html
-
07-31-25 20:26 #6926Senior Member

Posts: 253A link would be helpful, a few Marie out there.
Originally Posted by LiveLife6996
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 20:12 #6925Senior Member

Posts: 59Marie's Massage & Cuddle
Hey gents. Has anyone one see Marie she advertises massage and cuddle based out of Longwood. I reached out but said professional only not sure if anyone gave it a shot.
-
07-31-25 11:08 #6924Regular Member

Posts: 14Wants $$ for massage and an additional $$ for L3.
Originally Posted by VenecosWing
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 11:00 #6923Senior Member

Posts: 2964Julia
The link in my post is dead now, but I'm almost certain RJ was posting about the same Julia, and could be a review CMM was referring to.
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RobertJdn
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





