Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 506 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 7582
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6937

    Lili (don't get confuse with lily different girl)

    Toftt and unfortunately this was a super disappointing experience. First off I'll say the pics in the ad is her and her body is banging with great tits and ass but that's all wasted with here rude and obnoxious personality. Started off with the massage and it became obvious that she had no idea WTF she was found and was just half ass rubbing oil all over my back, after 5 minutes of this bs she was very direct and asked what I wanted L1-L3 available and I sprung for L3 because what's the worst that can happen. She immediately demanded payment upfront and after receiving the payment she gave me half ass 30 sec CBJ and moved to FS. Started complaining about 3 minutes in and started rushing me but I paid no mind and just continued what I was doing and I'm pretty sure she cursed at me in Spanish a couple of times, did mish for 5 minutes moved to doggy and after 5-10 minutes of that she didn't want to fuck anymore and ripped off the condom and started jackhammering me with no lube. Between her rushing me and her hundreds of rules of what wasn't allowed it took me a while to finish but still well within the hour I paid for (probably finished about 40 minutes in and she rushed me out immediately). Also had an butter face in person didn't look nearly as good compared to the her picture that was obviously heavily filtered, hygiene was also subpar with her kitty kat smelling heavily of used rubbers and her breath was what really turned me off. I didn't contact her though her ad through Craigslist but saw her at Eden owned by Adelina. Avoid her either way.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d/orlando-massage-by-lili/7871653100.html

  2. #6936

    Relaxation Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    I met her at her apartment last year. She is a GPS and not a good attitude.

    She takes the money as you enter. Top is good and doesn't open the bottom at all. No massage and nothing. I remember paying $$ which I still regret.

    I would stay way.

  3. #6935

    Anyone experience her?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...871557068.html

    Any intel? Thanks in advance.

    FB.

  4. #6934

  5. #6933

  6. #6932

    A couple of weeks ago.

    I was in need of a massage, so I check on CL. I found a curly hair short lasting girl and I set up a time. (I don't remember her name and the link was taken down a couple of days later.) her number was 813-561-4589. She quoted me 180 for an hour. So I thought that it was all inclusive meaning at least a L1. I arrived at the same time she did. The place was in an apartment complex off of Curry ford rd. It wad multiple rooms that a group of girls share. Got undressed and on the table. Massage was a 7 out of 10. On the flip she ask if I wanted a L1 for $ or topless for $40. I respectfully decline. I got dressed and left. Will not repeat. The massage alone not worth the donation or drive.

  7. #6931

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Guys. Astrid on CL. Looks possible enough but quotes 60 minutes for $400 . I requested photos of what I get to enjoy at that rate and no reply. Pass. Scam?

    https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/hws...864348343.html
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyBones  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in Boca Raton a couple months back. Absolutely beautiful face and tight little body. They are her pictures. BUT - not a shred of sensuality or hint of extras even though there was no drape. And at the time she wanted 200 - a stretch for me but I loved her look. So I went for it. So at 400 - I doubt there is more but it will likely not be what you are looking for if it is. My $0. 02.
    Damn, she is fine looking, love that side view pic! Interesting too, 200 in Boca, which is a more expensive location that Orlando, and there is no hint of extras, but then quotes 400 here? Kinda suggests extras ARE available, though requiring a rather large donation.

  8. #6930

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Guys. Astrid on CL. Looks possible enough but quotes 60 minutes for $400 . I requested photos of what I get to enjoy at that rate and no reply. Pass. Scam?

    https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/hws...864348343.html
    I saw her in Boca Raton a couple months back. Absolutely beautiful face and tight little body. They are her pictures. BUT - not a shred of sensuality or hint of extras even though there was no drape. And at the time she wanted 200 - a stretch for me but I loved her look. So I went for it. So at 400 - I doubt there is more but it will likely not be what you are looking for if it is. My $0. 02.

  9. #6929
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Guys. Astrid on CL. Looks possible enough but quotes 60 minutes for $400 . I requested photos of what I get to enjoy at that rate and no reply. Pass. Scam?

    https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/hws...864348343.html
    I'd be curious if you can reach her. I tried that number and got Lorena from a different ad.

  10. #6928

    Massage L1 L2


  11. #6927

    JaMarie

    Assume he's talking about this one: https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...869711804.html.

    She goes by JaMarie on adultsearch. Search her name and you'll find plenty of reviews. Her roommate scarlett was a fav of mine. Miss her.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    A link would be helpful, a few Marie out there.

  12. #6926

    Astrid

    Guys. Astrid on CL. Looks possible enough but quotes 60 minutes for $400 . I requested photos of what I get to enjoy at that rate and no reply. Pass. Scam?

    https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/hws...864348343.html

  13. #6925
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLife6996  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents. Has anyone one see Marie she advertises massage and cuddle based out of Longwood. I reached out but said professional only not sure if anyone gave it a shot.
    A link would be helpful, a few Marie out there.

  14. #6924

    Marie's Massage & Cuddle

    Hey gents. Has anyone one see Marie she advertises massage and cuddle based out of Longwood. I reached out but said professional only not sure if anyone gave it a shot.

  15. #6923
    Quote Originally Posted by VenecosWing  [View Original Post]
    Any info in regards of this https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...869826217.html I was able to contact her, sound 100% Colombian. But she did not release any info or MARIOS.
    Wants $$ for massage and an additional $$ for L3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape