Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 1381
-
08-10-25 01:44 #1156Regular Member

Posts: 19Disappointed
That picture is about 30 years old, I feel you will be very disappointed upon arrival.
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 08:50 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 338Eve Asian lady barber
If you are referring to Eve who posts on Craigslist, no she does not provide extras anymore. She did previously and was one of my ATF for getting a haircut and massage plus phenomenal ending all for super low but she stopped providing endings last year. If anyone knows otherwise correct me if I'm wrong but she is only legit nowadays.
Originally Posted by Red4594
[View Original Post]
JJ.
-
08-08-25 18:13 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 122Tarpon Springs
The only one I know of north of Tarpon Springs is Bunni in Holiday. She's literally north of Pinellas county line and was reviewed a lot last year in the Pasco forum. She's an older short blonde curvy bbw with sensual and great service. Look her up or DM for details.
Originally Posted by Red4594
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 16:07 #1153Regular Member

Posts: 2Milking table provider
Does anyone know if there are any providers in the Tampa Bay Area that offer a milking table experience?
-
08-08-25 13:15 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 169Ginger
Thanks for the insight Crappy! Based on those reviews and also the initial correspondence I had with her I'm going to pass. On to the next one!
Originally Posted by CrappySn
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 20:05 #1151Regular Member

Posts: 22Lady Tarpon Springs
Anyone visit Asian lady barber Tarpon Springs, it says no sexual service but I don't know. Maybe haircut and HJ.
-
08-07-25 15:35 #1150Senior Member

Posts: 62Ginger
From the pictures she sent to me, I'm pretty sure it's the same Ginger that has quite a few negative reviews in the Escort section.
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 14:38 #1149Senior Member

Posts: 95I have a hard time believing that I've seen her multiple times with no issues.
Originally Posted by ImASlut069
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 10:12 #1148Senior Member

Posts: 169Ginger in Largo
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...871746141.html
Gents. Has anyone had the chance to meet with Ginger in Largo? I haven't seen any feedback. I'm trying to book something for next week and will report back but wanted to see if anyone has seen her.
Thanks!
JT76.
-
08-05-25 18:50 #1147Senior Member

Posts: 51Is she legit
But the original question was. "Is she legit". And if anyone had taken the time to read her ad it specifically says at the bottom. "No misconduct or suggested misconduct will be tolerated. ".
Originally Posted by JTMoney1223
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 14:29 #1146Regular Member

Posts: 5Saying Legit isn't a review.
Originally Posted by Bkbh1
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 12:06 #1145Senior Member

Posts: 351Your kidding, right? Look a couple posts down for Sheila. And even mispelled Shiela and Shila
Originally Posted by JTMoney1223
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 16:22 #1144Regular Member

Posts: 5Where are her reviews. Nothing comes up under her name.
Originally Posted by Bkbh1
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 11:47 #1143Senior Member

Posts: 351Very legit. Often reviewed on here.
Originally Posted by AmazingRoot56
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 18:58 #1142Regular Member

Posts: 11Massage by Art
Here is a screenshot of the Massage by Art. Says she's in Orlando now, but still popped up in my Tampa Bay search.











Reply With Quote




