Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 30794
-
08-06-25 11:38 #28334Senior Member

Posts: 97Eve Marie?
Has anyone heard of this new person in town? https://tryst.link/escort/eve-marie-cs.
-
08-06-25 08:24 #28333Senior Member

Posts: 179House to myself. Need escorts
Have total freedom to bring escorts to my house for a couple of weeks. Any suggestions of fetish friendly "trustworthy" girls who you've had to your home? Money is not a limiting factor.
-
08-06-25 00:02 #28332Senior Member

Posts: 218Montana
I saw her once a while ago. She really has a sweet body. We had a good time, better than she expected or so she said. Clean, no issues.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 21:52 #28331Senior Member

Posts: 93Raleigh pre-covid
I dunno about Raleigh being popping pre-Covid. I remember the guys on this forum complaining about how the girls in Charlotte were better. Even Samara said the Charlotte market was better than Raleigh.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 20:15 #28330Regular Member

Posts: 13Saw her as well. She was not overly pleasant on the phone, mainly just standard dry responses, to the point where after reading this review I was wondering if she was the same girl. Ended up going ahead and I did not regret it. I agree with the review, with the best part is her attitude. Very sweet girl, and definitely enjoys what she does. The only slight downside for me is although she was freshly showered, there was still some strong (somewhat not natural) odor so I avoided DATY. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive, but other than that, it was a great experience.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 19:01 #28329Senior Member

Posts: 284Is your review recent?
Originally Posted by SoICanHide
[View Original Post]
I have seen her. For sure two times. But this was when I was first entering into the hobby. Wayyyyyyy before COVID and all the bullshit laws that got created! Sheesh bring back memories, Raleigh used to be poppping.
-
08-05-25 17:38 #28328Senior Member

Posts: 300Amber
I remember a review of her that said she literally shit the bed.
Originally Posted by ImNotThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 17:34 #28327Regular Member

Posts: 15Do you have a link to her details. I can't find any active posting for her.
Originally Posted by EroticLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 14:41 #28326Senior Member

Posts: 304Okay. But that link still leads to a provider who calls herself Amber, not Summer. Summer Bae is a different provider.
Originally Posted by GreyTire
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 14:38 #28325Senior Member

Posts: 93Amber
Oh man. There's a girl I haven't seen in a very long time. I saw her a couple of times. The last time I saw her, she was definitely on something that was making her gitty and probably didn't know everything she was saying. She talked about other, more regular clients to me and how I was on the younger end. I didn't see her again after that. Seems like she is still in the game.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 14:36 #28324Senior Member

Posts: 52Think it's this link.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/061415773790
-
08-05-25 13:23 #28323Senior Member

Posts: 304Do you have the right link? Your report is titled summer, but the link leads to someone named Amber.
Originally Posted by SoICanHide
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 12:31 #28322Senior Member

Posts: 223Montana
I recall seeing negative reports on this provider that she has a male counterpart that makes an appearance before the deed has even started. There are reports from several years ago. A search on "Montana" doesn't yield any results. She may have used another name.
Originally Posted by Dvush36
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 10:31 #28321Senior Member

Posts: 93Nicole Parker
She use to be much cheaper a couple of years ago. She had one price for the hour, which included DATY. Now there is an upcharge for that. But starting at $300 is steep for just mutual touch.
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 09:13 #28320Regular Member

Posts: 7Has anybody seen her?
Sent me an address to a east Raleigh house.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/219537568962











Reply With Quote





