Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 13318
-
08-05-25 17:49 #12448Senior Member

Posts: 231Biggest ass
I can't comment on who gives best head because your mileage may vary. I can say without a doubt Nova and Misti's ass are bigger Tara. Nova and Misti have a nice round ass, both very shapely and attractive. Tara is a spinner so her ass is slimmer but still beautifully shaped. Try all three and report back with your opinion of best head, LOL. You can't go wrong with either choice of the three.
Originally Posted by PunterRunThrow
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 12:56 #12447Regular Member

Posts: 17Which has the biggest ass and which gives the best head?
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 10:54 #12446Senior Member

Posts: 35Tara
We're going to have to coordinate our lunch times if this keeps up, LOL. I haven't seen Tara yet, but plan to soon. It's hard to pass on Nova because it is consistently great. It's nice when you know exactly what you're getting. I also haven't seen Misti, don't recall seeing her post recently.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 10:34 #12445Senior Member

Posts: 156More men should. The problem is that most men can't because the woman has all of their information and employer information and they're not going to risk their job or their wife knowing for $600.
Originally Posted by SnaggedAride
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 07:41 #12444Senior Member

Posts: 231Tara, Nova and Misti
Hi All. I've been reading the feedback about these three ladies. Warms my heart to know I've helped the community. All three are a joy to see. They each have their individual strengths. They are all very attractive and work to please. Add joy to my life and tell them QV sent ya, LOL. But please, save me some time with them for my weekly lunchtime visits, LOL. Take care! QV out.
-
08-04-25 16:23 #12443Senior Member

Posts: 197It's everywhere and AI is running rampant
Yes, even Eros is now loading up with unverified profiles of women who look just a little TGTBT (because they aren't true).
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
I did partake of a massage therapist recently who was on tour. But she was real, and did not ask for a deposit just assurances the day before and the morning that I was still coming. She did have an OF and I subscribed, only to ensure she was real (and she was). While always tempted, I never will try to see a visiting provider, and especially as you said, they always want a deposit. In fact, I have a no-deposit rule on any provider. The field gets narrowed down pretty quickly, and frankly, none of those attract me anyway. Then you get into the issue of setting the date, only to have them ghost or be hours late. The forum is full of these stories and precious few good experiences. Some hobby.
-
08-04-25 14:46 #12442Senior Member

Posts: 55No money back in 30 days?
That's horrible. I'll definitely leave a bad review or comment if it happens to me.
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 12:58 #12441Senior Member

Posts: 156Tryst is full of scammers doing the same thing. Tons of girls have ads in multiple cities. They immediately want a deposit and a picture of your I'd. They get very offended of you just ask them what city they're in.
Originally Posted by MTNguy99
[View Original Post]
Another common scam are the women that are touring. They are always just one or two weeks away and taking reservations now. They always cancel these visits, but are more than happy to take your deposit and your information. Also, any woman that is trying to get you to sign up for an OF is an immediate scammer.
-
08-04-25 09:38 #12440Senior Member

Posts: 52I had a second dream
I had a second dream with her. Same deal. I think the third one I am going to go all out and feel what's inside. I just loved the BBBJ in my dream and I was good with that. I hope she sticks around.
Originally Posted by BigZSmalls
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 08:59 #12439Senior Member

Posts: 50Give and take
Since I asked for info on my last post. I'll give some back in this one.
In the continuing search for a regular bbj girl since Queen of the south disappeared. I tried this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...u/373995597508
Pros: she was sweet and wanted me to play with her boobs before we started. Which were nice and was nice. Worked hard at the bbj.
Cons: pictures are of course old. She's a big gal now. Most importantly she cut the fuck out of me with her teeth. I guess that's why she wears that dark lipstick. To hide the blood.
Will not repeat.
Cons.
-
08-04-25 08:50 #12438Senior Member

Posts: 50Anderson girls
Trying to stay out of gville. Looking at some girls from anderson but I haven't seen any reviews of them.
Anyone seen any of these girls?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...l/637040918001
https://skipthegames.com/posts/aiken...b/789859339160
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/764948464770
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fount...-/875297336938
-
08-03-25 13:03 #12437Senior Member

Posts: 25Giving Up on STG & BRM
Have had comms with several on STG & BodyRubsMap and never got to dream land.
Guys, you should know it's a scam when. Their phone number is not local, they ask for YOUR zip code (so they can figure out what city they placed the add), ask for 50% deposit up front (usually in the form of a gift card), refuse to meet at public location and make intros and exchange $$, keep sending you comms insisting they are legit and real and would never scam anyone after you firmly communicate that you are moving on and wish them good luck.
Don't let the little head think for the big head. Happy hunter out there. I'm going to stick with the AMP route, unless someone PM's a legit go to that isn't possessed by demons.
-
08-01-25 16:32 #12436Senior Member

Posts: 238Information
Have anyone seen this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/199622402441.
Asked about Snapchat said she doesn't have social media. Which I don't believe.
-
08-01-25 14:21 #12435Senior Member

Posts: 35Vids
No idea on the Greek, but I bought some vids just to see if she's real and if she'd follow through after I paid. She's real, and kept her end of the bargain. I'll definitely book her in a week or so once I have the house to myself again.
Originally Posted by Bakboooka2002
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 12:01 #12434Senior Member

Posts: 35Same
I'm curious about any intel as well, she is definitely a baddie.
Originally Posted by Bakboooka2002
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






