Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 888 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12433

    Dream Team

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar dream with her yesterday. My dream consisted of a BBBJ and it was just what I needed.
    Glad to hear it! She is a sweet precious angel fo sho.

    QVLover has started a trend, I'm likely having that dream again today. At some point I'm going to see her and Tara, but first I have consult my physician and make sure my heart is healthy enough for all that!

  2. #12432
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen an ad by Dakota Dominaycha for a while. Has she retired. Moved away?
    It's been a few months since I texted with her. I love those tits! I don't like the covered BJs though.

  3. #12431

    Dakota?

    I haven't seen an ad by Dakota Dominaycha for a while. Has she retired. Moved away?

  4. #12430

    Lets have Fun spartanburg

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...n/287269100712 seen this one posted for a long time, but no reviews and supposedly fake. Any intel if that's true?

  5. #12429

    I had the same dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigZSmalls  [View Original Post]
    Booked an hour with Nova tomorrow. Told her you recommended by the way. Her comms have been great, she comes across much more feminine and soft than the other couple I've seen. Price and menu are more than fair IMHO, thanks for the tip.
    I had a similar dream with her yesterday. My dream consisted of a BBBJ and it was just what I needed.

  6. #12428
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    Firecracker girl is real. She requires a pic. Her hotel is seriously third world scary. Crawling with sketchy cars and men that apparently don't have jobs to be at. She's a good time if you can survive the walk to her door and back. Didn't catch her name.
    Thanks for this! I'll likely skip. Been in enough of these situations to know it's not enjoyable when I concerned about being robbed.

  7. #12427

    Is she a real one?

    Anyone has Intel in this one?

    Does she deliver on Greek?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/906713278871

  8. #12426

    Be good to Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by BigZSmalls  [View Original Post]
    Booked an hour with Nova tomorrow. Told her you recommended by the way. Her comms have been great, she comes across much more feminine and soft than the other couple I've seen. Price and menu are more than fair IMHO, thanks for the tip.
    Went for the hour, absolutely no regrets! Everything is as advertised, and I'll see her again. I wanted to meet Tara just to see what she looks like in person, but she was busy. I'm thinking of seeing them together in the next day or two, but just as happy to see Nova again. Not many girls like this one, and like others have said, be good to this girl. She's cool as fuck and knows what she's doing, doesn't rush at all. Highly recommend.

  9. #12425
    Quote Originally Posted by Workaholic1976  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents! I hope everybody had a happy and safe 4th. I posted yesterday but not seeing it on forum so apologies if it pops up twice. Guessing this one might be TGTBT but seemed legit when I texted her yesterday, said she's been reviewed on this but its been a couple of years. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...k/207411034390
    Firecracker girl is real. She requires a pic. Her hotel is seriously third world scary. Crawling with sketchy cars and men that apparently don't have jobs to be at. She's a good time if you can survive the walk to her door and back. Didn't catch her name.

  10. #12424

    Yessir

    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    Search STG for Nova, Tara and Misti. Their pictures are real. They are not clock watchers. Their advertised menus are accurate. There personalities are fun. They deliver what they promise. I have seen each of them multiple times. My only problem is I can't visit more than once a week so it's difficult to decide who to call. Do me a favor and let them know you read a review from me on the site. Thanks all. QV out.
    Booked an hour with Nova tomorrow. Told her you recommended by the way. Her comms have been great, she comes across much more feminine and soft than the other couple I've seen. Price and menu are more than fair IMHO, thanks for the tip.

  11. #12423
    Quote Originally Posted by Woofman  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/575542033499

    Go see Tara!

    Room was messy and she has a dog and a cat. She's definitely new to this. Wasn't dressed great and had on no makeup, but once I got her clothes off it was worth it. Nice tight body. Dfk and loves day! She was surprised when I made her cum. Then she said she wanted to fuck me and started sucking my cock for all she was worth and didn't stop until she had a mouthful. Was very un rushed. Kitty was very tight from what I could tell fingering her. There was a creepy guy outside of the room when I left but he didn't cause any commotion. There was evidence of a dude living in the room too. But will see her again. She was THAT GOOD! Message me with any questions.
    What was the damage??

  12. #12422
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt about Poppy not too long ago. Good comms requires a selfie. Very pretty red hair and good conversation bright girl. No signs of demons or dudes lurking. Clean hotel room. She initiated BBBJ but felt sterile. Like reviewer above said it was enough to get junior going. Went at it mish and maybe I caught her on a bad day but she kinda braced me off at about 70% dept. Very tight. Maybe she was sore. Not sure why she doesn't use lube cause the in-and-out was challenging. She's a lovely lady but not feeling a need to return.

    Get this, a buddy of mine was in recent contact and apparently she got her lower leg amputated. Not sure why but thinking that might be good for business. Amputee is a box I'm sure some fellas would like to check.
    I was fooled also by a previous review here and I also gave into her GPS (2. 5 / HALF hour). Lack luster BBBJ and also winced while we were doing the deed and I aint the wincing size, if you know what I mean. Won't repeat.

  13. #12421

    Anybody?

    Checking to see if anyone has had the opportunity?

    Thanks in advance!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...w/952914769208

  14. #12420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    March

    Quote Originally Posted by Realdirtybird  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her. Used to see her post when she's available. I haven't seen anything posted from her in months. Tried her number but nothing but crickets. She did tell me a while back she was going to Charlotte some but that was a ways back pre- Helen. PM ok if you don't want to air it out here.
    Last I saw a post of hers was March, in the GSP area. Haven't heard back from her after a recent exploratory text, either. But, I also didn't see anything new on the mugshot front, so it's hard to say what could be going on.

  15. #12419

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlue11  [View Original Post]
    I'm like 90% sure that Kimora / Kim was posting with those photos a few days ago.
    Oh shit, you're right. Haven't her in a while, hope to soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape