rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57383
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    I suggest you make appointment with Miki for Amber and Bella. Before you start, talk to them about special needs or requests.
    I was going to do amber and apple for the spinner special. Sent you a PM.

  2. #57382

    Elite Massage

    Went to Elite recently and got Lisa. Have read here that she does provide HE. She was very cautious and said that she only does legit massage. I get the feeling that more can be had in future visits. Is this normal for this place? Any tips? I just walked in and I'm thinking if I specifically make an appointment with her, that will help.

  3. #57381

    Gainesville

    For FS your best bet is Terra Chi in Gainesville GA as far as drive time goes. But YMMV as far as quality goes. Not much up here. Don't bother with Dawsonville- all legit. Cumming has some L1. You can RTFF for more info and search the thread.

    River.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2  [View Original Post]
    I come to Atlanta several times a year and usually hit the AMP scene in one or two places in Atlanta and Cartersville. I'll be in Dahlonega area for a couple days. Does anybody know of any L2 or L3 options of that area or within a 45 min drive of there. Gainesville, Buford?

  4. #57380

    4 Hand at MS-SS

    Quote Originally Posted by T9541  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried a 4 hand at MSSS? Curious if they do anything different.

    Also been seeing some talk of orlando recently. Can confirm, their scene is great. Had a 2 on 1 for an hour at red lantern for $$ and they played off each other real well too.
    I suggest you make appointment with Miki for Amber and Bella. Before you start, talk to them about special needs or requests.

  5. #57379

    Northeast of Atlanta

    I come to Atlanta several times a year and usually hit the AMP scene in one or two places in Atlanta and Cartersville. I'll be in Dahlonega area for a couple days. Does anybody know of any L2 or L3 options of that area or within a 45 min drive of there. Gainesville, Buford?

  6. #57378

    4 hand at MSSS?

    Has anyone tried a 4 hand at MSSS? Curious if they do anything different.

    Also been seeing some talk of orlando recently. Can confirm, their scene is great. Had a 2 on 1 for an hour at red lantern for $$ and they played off each other real well too.

  7. #57377

    Velour Men's Spa

    Anyone had any experience or luck here yet? Coming into town and seen they have some good looking talent.

  8. #57376

    ISO NOLA Recs

    Gents, anyone been to NOLA lately and have recommendations for a good L3 experience (ideally a duo / 4 hand)? King Spa Relax and Good Day Relax seem promising, but the NOLA boards are not as active as ours, so flying blind atm & appreciate any input.

  9. #57375

    Your info is much better than mine

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure when your experience was or the sources? According to the Cobb County Incident Report, there was one arrest.

    I stopped in at opening today and saw one of the owners; she said they have been open since Thurs. July 24 (incident was Wed. July 23). When they are busy with Guests, they sometimes lock the Front Door to reduce interruptions. Like many shops, Appointments are recommended. AFG.
    Thanks for correcting my post. My source was TV news that I was trying to listen to in the background without appearing to be too interested. I'm glad to hear it's not as bad as they made it sound.

  10. #57374
    Quote Originally Posted by SolidMan34  [View Original Post]
    Raided with arrests for prostitution. Closed down, at least for now.
    I heard LE will target MPs in Cumming and outcall as well. Be safe!

  11. #57373

    Marietta / Cobb

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidMan34  [View Original Post]
    Raided with arrests for prostitution. Closed down, at least for now.
    Nothing can stay open in this area anymore. Hobbying has really slowed for me with all the raids. Anyone know if any of the I-spa girls from Johnson Ferry are in metro ATL still? DM is fine. Stay safe.

  12. #57372

    Quick question

    Anyone know who is at W these days?

  13. #57371

    Massage Spring-Marietta

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidMan34  [View Original Post]
    Raided with arrests for prostitution. Closed down, at least for now.
    Not sure when your experience was or the sources? According to the Cobb County Incident Report, there was one arrest.

    I stopped in at opening today and saw one of the owners; she said they have been open since Thurs. July 24 (incident was Wed. July 23). When they are busy with Guests, they sometimes lock the Front Door to reduce interruptions. Like many shops, Appointments are recommended. AFG.

  14. #57370

    Massage Spring Marietta

    Raided with arrests for prostitution. Closed down, at least for now.

  15. #57369

    Pure. Happiness

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I remember going there a female go, and there were three women sitting in the lobby. I almost did a 2 girl massage but just wanted to get a card.

    Fast forward to last month when I walked in. There was a woman sitting on the couch eating. I don't remember if she was one of the three girls I saw last time. But again I told her I just wanted to get a card. She did not move at all. From the looks of one of the girls, one wearing a leopard skin outfit, it looks like happiness could be had.
    First place I ever visited when I started in the hobby a few years ago. Since I was a little naive, I had my hand placed up the providers dress after the flip and being told to 'shhh. ' Things were still the same when I was last there a couple of months ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape