Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 107 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 1602
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    I went by Thai Massage (now called Moon brite moon) at Flintridge and Academy. My provider was Wendy, I went in since reviews showing FS now on menu. Wendy (not the one I reported on when they first opened). She was younger than most providers in the springs. Average build (a little baby fat) with nice perky B's with good nipples. Laid face down and she began fingertip massage then had me flip as soon as my hands touched her legs She wanted 200 but we settled for 150. She resisted my desire for DATY at first but enjoyed it. There was no BJ bare or covered. The condom (very thick and small) went on for CG / RCG. We finished with HJ in 69 position.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.
    How was her English?

  2. #1286
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Wendy at Thai

    Hi All.

    I went by Thai Massage (now called Moon brite moon) at Flintridge and Academy. My provider was Wendy, I went in since reviews showing FS now on menu. Wendy (not the one I reported on when they first opened). She was younger than most providers in the springs. Average build (a little baby fat) with nice perky B's with good nipples. Laid face down and she began fingertip massage then had me flip as soon as my hands touched her legs She wanted 200 but we settled for 150. She resisted my desire for DATY at first but enjoyed it. There was no BJ bare or covered. The condom (very thick and small) went on for CG / RCG. We finished with HJ in 69 position.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

  3. #1285

    Ichiban. Joy

    Hey guys Joy is so much fun. Cute 30 something, who has a great smile and nice set of natural C's. Very willing to enjoy the time with you. Highly recommend.

  4. #1284

    Thai

    So this is the report I promised you guys.

    I saw an add for them and hadn't been there in years so I decided to check them out. I called and a woman with very poor English answered. Before we hung up I asked if I could get a BJ. She said yes to my surprise LOL. So I went over and she asked me to wait 10 minutes. Before she went back to the room I asked her again and she said 200. I said no and said I want this and grabbed her pussy. She didn't say anything. When she let the other dude out and came for me I was pretty forward with her because she didn't seem sure of herself. I said 150 and she said ok. She nervously went to the back rooms and came back with a cover. I was already naked with a raging boner and she seemed a little nervous. She put it on with her hands and went to lay on the table sideways. I swung her around and took her regular mish. This girl was making so much noise I think the barber next door could hear her. I flipped her over for doggy and she was really wild. Every time I tried to go deep she let out a yell and moved her ass away so I grabbed her by the hips and just pulled her back into me. It took a lot of effort to keep her from keeping it shallow, but this kept it kind of exciting. I was completely dominating her from the get go, not like with a more experienced provider where they take control and do their thing, good or not so good. As this went on for some time I finished big time in the cover and boy was she happy about that. She started the cleanup with hot towels telling me how good I was. Maybe she likes being dominated, but I have to tell you it was a lot of fun and a really good blast off. She was so happy she kept saying come back again. I said 120 next time and she was yes yes.

    So that's it. A completely different experience but one of the best in a long time.

    She is short and shows off her nice Cs with her regular outfit. When she takes them off her body is fine, nothing sagging and a nice waist ti hip ratio LOL good to hang on to. At first I thought she was the only one there but as she walked me out there was an older lady walking out an older gentleman. He didn't seem too happy but my girl was still hanging on to me saying "next time see you next time".

    So there it is. Very different. I got the feeling this doesn't happen there a lot because she seemed inexperienced, but they had their own condom supply so that tells you something.
    I like finding these utr girls. Another one is May at Lotus. Try to get her in doggy and report back on what you see and what she lets you do to it LOL.

  5. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz25  [View Original Post]
    Went by Noir a couple times recently. Saw Ivy the first time. Very pretty, 30 ish, services preformed with enthusiasm. CBJ and CFS. . 7 for house and $. 6 for service. I believe she said she was going to be there until the 15th. I saw Lisa, very beautiful, 30 ish, . 7 house fee and I brought in the same $. 6 from last time and she told me I was. 10 short but gave me a pass so I guess bring in $$. 4 to be safe. Thorough table shower, good English, said she was here from NY and would be here until the 26th. Walked out 15 minutes left on the clock but that's okay. I enjoyed my time I've been extremely pleased with Noir, it's exactly what I'm looking for. I've used GO up in Denver a few times and these girls are just as good if not better. No p2 p or BBBJ like the agencies but I'm not complaining one bit. Noir gets 10 out of 10 for me. I hope they keep the current rotation that I've experienced.
    I saw Ivy a few weeks back when they were still Tiffany. Just dropped by to see if they had some new girls. Ivy answered the door and I was hell ya let's go! Thin but not bony, pretty and worked with good enthusiasm. All the preliminaries were good and really all I remember is her holding on to the table for dear life while I gave her a good pounding in what started as standing doggy with her knees on the table cross ways. As the pounding proceeded she slipped around a little and ended up just hanging on to the table for dear life. The mirror on the wall is a nice touch especially because I could see her face. She was such a trooper, hanging in there and not complaining either during or after the pounding. I think I will have to go back for her again before she leaves. Some girls will try and tap out or complain about it after, but not her.

  6. #1282

    Thai massage

    The one on Academy behind the Starbucks is the one I'm talking about.

    Has anyone been there recently? When they first opened up a few years back I was a reguar, but then the original lady left and it dropped off.

    Recently I had a very different but very good experience there. All I will say is that everything is on the table but you may have to negotiate.

    I'm going to wait a couple of weeks to detail the visit so they do not identify me if they read it, and to see if anyone here has a recent experience there.

    Let us know if you have had some interesting extras.

  7. #1281
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    When Diva was at Evergreen / Sugar Tree, she occasionaly called herself Sarah.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.
    Could be the same woman, but I would never call her 50 yrs old and he did not mention how thin she is. So to me it is downgraded to a maybe. I'll have to ask her the next time I see her.

  8. #1280

    Noir

    Went by Noir a couple times recently. Saw Ivy the first time. Very pretty, 30 ish, services preformed with enthusiasm. CBJ and CFS. . 7 for house and $. 6 for service. I believe she said she was going to be there until the 15th. I saw Lisa, very beautiful, 30 ish, . 7 house fee and I brought in the same $. 6 from last time and she told me I was. 10 short but gave me a pass so I guess bring in $$. 4 to be safe. Thorough table shower, good English, said she was here from NY and would be here until the 26th. Walked out 15 minutes left on the clock but that's okay. I enjoyed my time I've been extremely pleased with Noir, it's exactly what I'm looking for. I've used GO up in Denver a few times and these girls are just as good if not better. No p2 p or BBBJ like the agencies but I'm not complaining one bit. Noir gets 10 out of 10 for me. I hope they keep the current rotation that I've experienced.

  9. #1279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Lisa at Tiffany / Noir Spa

    Hi All.

    I went by Tiffany (sign on door is Noir Spa now). MMS took me to the room to undress. Back in a few minutes and said 10 minutes so she took me for TS. Everything very well washed. Then back to room where she did a so so massage. Lisa arrived soon. She was a K-girl from New York. She was very pretty, tall. I asked her how tall she said 5'3" but I think much taller. With 3" heels she was eye to eye and I'm 5'!0". Her body was great. As was her face. Boobs were large B's with zero droop. Clean shaven and very pretty pussy. Started with CBJ then C69. Rode CG and the visuals with the perfect titties were great. Said she will be there until the 26th of This month.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

  10. #1278

    Great Report, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv5315  [View Original Post]
    Based on Bronc0's recommendation I went to Star this past Tues. I get there and mamasan says it will be the standard "10 min" wait. She offered to give me a massage while I waited and I thought sure, why not. She proceeded to give me the best AMP massage I have ever received. She found kinks that I didn't know I had and worked them out. After about 20 - 25 min, Sara walks in. Sara is cute, in her 50's but holds it well. Good body with natural As. Her English is very good and she giggles a lot. Mamasan leaves and Sara immediately kisses me and drops to her knees and kisses the shaft and fondles my balls. She asks if I want the TS, which I say yes. She takes the door fee and while she is out, I put the tip on the counter. The TS was very thorough and got me to attention. While drying me off, she again drops to her knees and does a minute of BBBJ. We go back to the room, Sara has me lie down. Off comes her dress and she starts giving me a cat bath and rubbing her tits all over my body. After a number of minutes doing that, she has me flip and shoves her tits in my mouth. They are very responsive and she seemed to enjoy them being sucked on. She then started rubbing them down my chest until she gets to my shaft and starts another few minutes of BBBJ. She flips her ass around for 69. She has a very clean, shaved pussy and got very wet during the 69 and would let a moan slip here and there. She rolls the bag on my shaft and goes into a RCG. She is very tight. Then CG, then standing doggy until I blow in the bag. She gets the hot towels and does great job with the clean up. She helps me dress and I'm out the door. Overall, great experience!
    Wish more people would share more details like this. Wonderful story!

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

  11. #1277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Diva / Sara

    Hi All.

    When Diva was at Evergreen / Sugar Tree, she occasionaly called herself Sarah.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

  12. #1276
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv5315  [View Original Post]
    Based on Bronc0's recommendation I went to Star this past Tues. I get there and mamasan says it will be the standard "10 min" wait. She offered to give me a massage while I waited and I thought sure, why not. She proceeded to give me the best AMP massage I have ever received. She found kinks that I didn't know I had and worked them out. After about 20 - 25 min, Sara walks in. Sara is cute, in her 50's but holds it well. Good body with natural As. Her English is very good and she giggles a lot. Mamasan leaves and Sara immediately kisses me and drops to her knees and kisses the shaft and fondles my balls. She asks if I want the TS, which I say yes. She takes the door fee and while she is out, I put the tip on the counter. The TS was very thorough and got me to attention. While drying me off, she again drops to her knees and does a minute of BBBJ. We go back to the room, Sara has me lie down. Off comes her dress and she starts giving me a cat bath and rubbing her tits all over my body. After a number of minutes doing that, she has me flip and shoves her tits in my mouth. They are very responsive and she seemed to enjoy them being sucked on. She then started rubbing them down my chest until she gets to my shaft and starts another few minutes of BBBJ. She flips her ass around for 69. She has a very clean, shaved pussy and got very wet during the 69 and would let a moan slip here and there. She rolls the bag on my shaft and goes into a RCG. She is very tight. Then CG, then standing doggy until I blow in the bag. She gets the hot towels and does great job with the clean up. She helps me dress and I'm out the door. Overall, great experience!
    Awesome. Now we know there is a close #2 if Diva is occupied.

  13. #1275

    Star

    Based on Bronc0's recommendation I went to Star this past Tues. I get there and mamasan says it will be the standard "10 min" wait. She offered to give me a massage while I waited and I thought sure, why not. She proceeded to give me the best AMP massage I have ever received. She found kinks that I didn't know I had and worked them out. After about 20 - 25 min, Sara walks in. Sara is cute, in her 50's but holds it well. Good body with natural As. Her English is very good and she giggles a lot. Mamasan leaves and Sara immediately kisses me and drops to her knees and kisses the shaft and fondles my balls. She asks if I want the TS, which I say yes. She takes the door fee and while she is out, I put the tip on the counter. The TS was very thorough and got me to attention. While drying me off, she again drops to her knees and does a minute of BBBJ. We go back to the room, Sara has me lie down. Off comes her dress and she starts giving me a cat bath and rubbing her tits all over my body. After a number of minutes doing that, she has me flip and shoves her tits in my mouth. They are very responsive and she seemed to enjoy them being sucked on. She then started rubbing them down my chest until she gets to my shaft and starts another few minutes of BBBJ. She flips her ass around for 69. She has a very clean, shaved pussy and got very wet during the 69 and would let a moan slip here and there. She rolls the bag on my shaft and goes into a RCG. She is very tight. Then CG, then standing doggy until I blow in the bag. She gets the hot towels and does great job with the clean up. She helps me dress and I'm out the door. Overall, great experience!

  14. #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    Star, Victory, Ichiban, Tiffany would be my choice. Tiffany has some new talent that I came across a few weeks back that I was really happy with, but if I had only one shot for one day it would be Star.
    Thank you.

  15. #1273
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv5315  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in the Colorado Springs area next Tuesday. Based on everyone's reviews I've narrowed down my list of AMPs I might want to try. Based on your recent experiences, I would like to get people's opinion of which place is the best bang for your buck (pun intended).

    Ichiban.

    Victory.

    Tiffany.

    Star.

    Thanks for your advice.
    Star, Victory, Ichiban, Tiffany would be my choice. Tiffany has some new talent that I came across a few weeks back that I was really happy with, but if I had only one shot for one day it would be Star.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape