Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 13352
-
08-12-25 12:42 #12602Senior Member

Posts: 29The Cave is actually a hole
So I visited the cave standard stuff for a massage. 160 and it was a bummer vista. Pros the place was clean and smelled good. And the location wasn't bad. As for the provider was a dark skinned beauty petite women. Cons release was uneventful and was less than enthusiastic. Oil used was warm which was different than usual places. But I think would pass on this one. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/191451684
-
08-12-25 11:49 #12601Senior Member

Posts: 26K Massage
Went by yesterday rang doorbell attractive middle age woman answered, luckily got a walk in, great service with nice ending, will return soon.
-
08-10-25 16:57 #12600Senior Member

Posts: 216Lillie at Sunshine Massage Riverview
So, I tried Sasha the gloryhole girl who shall for now forth be named time wasting pig. Because that is what she did to me and a friend of mine on multiple occassions. Apparently she has a waste people's time fetish. See more on my shit review of her.
So I ended up at Sunshine Massage in Riverview which is like 10 minutes from me now. Very convenient. Riverview, FL, WHO KNEW? I certainly did not. Any way, this place was reviewed as a nice L1 spot, so I thought WTH I will go for a 90 minute massage and see how it goes. I got Lillie but had no idea who she was compared to previous reviews. I didn't get her name until after. Let me tell you something right now. She gave me the NICEST sensual, teasing, soft touch massage with edging happy ending I have had in YEARS! She was cute too. Like people have said they wear scrubs. She let me rub her leg outsside of clothes a little but little or no reaction. Didn't stop her from being a sensual edging expert though. I paid $120 for 90 minutes and that IS why I got the type of experience I got. Slow, methodical, no rush, teasing awesomeness. Asked for relaxation when I barely filled out the "intake form".
All in all it was amazing. She was great and I am definitely going back considering myself lucky to have this place AND Monica / Monika the Polish wonder in Riverview both under 10 minutes away from me now. Sasha the glorhole girl could've been in the mix, but she is a time wasting pig.
So go here and reward them for solid L1 service and don't be afraid to go for a longer session. Lillie told me straight up she took her time with it like she did because I got the 90 minute and wanted relaxation. She required very little coaching except at the end with the edging. Letting her know I was going to pop and she'd back ogg. I will tip her more next time. I only had 40 in cash on me for tip or I would have. She definitely was worth more.
-
08-06-25 16:10 #12599Regular Member

Posts: 22Happy Massage
I have visited this place few times. Legit place. You go for actual massage. There was one older and over-weight lady who offered L1, but I refused.
Originally Posted by Mandingo18
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 12:01 #12598Senior Member

Posts: 52Updated Talent List around Tampa?
Anyone any info on places around Dale Mabry, Oldsmar, area? Any places with some younger talent? Or do you need to go over to palm harbor / clearwater area? Seems like there are lot of places open with no talent?
-
08-06-25 11:51 #12597Senior Member

Posts: 844L1, l2. L3
L1, or a "Level 1 massage" = Hand work (HJ).
Originally Posted by Bleeder666
[View Original Post]
L2, or a "Level 2 massage" = Mouth work (BJ).
L3, or a "Level 3 massage" = Full Service (FS).
-
08-06-25 11:01 #12596Regular Member

Posts: 14K Massage
There is a new spot that opened up a few months ago. I've only seen one lady working there. She's older, probably 50's and the looks aren't anything to write home about. But the massage was actually really good and the tease was the best tease I've had in a long long time. She even teased the butthole a little bit without me asking. So if you want a super sensual massage with a great happy ending from maybe not the youngest provider, I would stop by to check it out.
-
08-05-25 20:01 #12595Senior Member

Posts: 70L2 Meaning?
Sorry for the stupid question, but I've been looking on the forum for the last 30 minutes, and I can't figure out what the heck "L2" means!
I'm assuming it means something less than FS.
Any help, LOL?
-
08-04-25 10:46 #12594Senior Member

Posts: 52Dale Mabry Area
Has anyone any luck if info on the AMP scene on North Dale Mabry? How is the talent, TS available?
-
07-30-25 17:03 #12593Senior Member

Posts: 122Latin massage parlors in Tampa
Anyone know of any Latin massage parlors or providers? Getting tired of eating Chinese and Korean.
-
07-30-25 15:11 #12592Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Kelly
Doc, long time no talk. Hahaha yes! Kelly is the master at dirty talking and loves to call you daddy. She's a tiny girl with a perfect body and extremely tight pussy but she loves big dick and love to be talked to like she's a dirty little girls. She will slap you and choke you and tell you to fuck how she likes to be fucked. She can have multiple orgasms pretty easily when being talk to you like this and her orgasms are intense! She will be here soon.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 18:11 #12591Senior Member

Posts: 78DM sent brasky.
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 14:14 #12590Senior Member

Posts: 331Anything in citrus park area?
Just wondering what's available in the area.
-
07-29-25 12:49 #12589Senior Member

Posts: 934DM sent regarding Adult Search.
Originally Posted by RavensFan2012
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 12:16 #12588Senior Member

Posts: 440Adult search always struck me as fake, have you had a legit meet with someone on there?
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





