The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 1880 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 728 1228 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 28194
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24789
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeder666  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT and has a dream that I saw her last evening. She's real and she didn't ask for a deposit. I paid in cash when she arrived for the visit. I left the donation in plain sight so she could see I had it but I did not pay her until the dream was over.

    In my dream Camyla's attractive, about 5-7 older than her pics, with big perky tits and a curvy body. She was friendly, hygienic, accommodating. However, she may be a too expensive for some, so be aware.
    For her, but for girls like her in general, yall be providing references? I'd be interested in seeing these girls and I don't mind paying the ticket if they're really that hot but I don't provide any personal info, LinkedIn, I'd etc and I don't have references ready to go either.

  2. #24788
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Might very well be a legit provider but zero searchable history and asking for a deposit? Good way to be out 150 and have blue balls IMO.
    I TOFTT and has a dream that I saw her last evening. She's real and she didn't ask for a deposit. I paid in cash when she arrived for the visit. I left the donation in plain sight so she could see I had it but I did not pay her until the dream was over.

    In my dream Camyla's attractive, about 5-7 older than her pics, with big perky tits and a curvy body. She was friendly, hygienic, accommodating. However, she may be a too expensive for some, so be aware.

  3. #24787

    Loads of Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Mia (minus the face tat) went by ""Chiquita" and worked out of the Vista Inn on Bearss about 5 years ago. Had good reviews. BBFS. I ran into her one day at the Vista but never spent any time with her or actually hooked up with her, so I have no personal experience other than knowing she was around previously.
    Have not seen her in some time but she was a fun candy girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1572.jpg‎   IMG_1571.jpg‎  

  4. #24786
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Familiar face

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Mia (minus the face tat) went by ""Chiquita" and worked out of the Vista Inn on Bearss about 5 years ago. Had good reviews. BBFS. I ran into her one day at the Vista but never spent any time with her or actually hooked up with her, so I have no personal experience other than knowing she was around previously.
    Isn't this Jazzy? Most recent interactions that I can recall were her being on 30th near Busch gardens and maybe up north for a few weeks by land o lakes.

  5. #24785

    Rip off alert

    Goes by "Savannah". Stole 200 tokens. Gave her a chance to correct it and she of course ghosted. Told her I'd be sure would let everyone on here know she is an outright thief. Don't give this girl your hard earned coins. Trust me it isn't worth it. Leaving a link for her ads below. Look out for the number and / or possible name change soon.

    https://tryst.link/escort/miss-vannahraeleigh

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...r/765593119583

  6. #24784
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Mia (minus the face tat) went by ""Chiquita" and worked out of the Vista Inn on Bearss about 5 years ago. Had good reviews. BBFS. I ran into her one day at the Vista but never spent any time with her or actually hooked up with her, so I have no personal experience other than knowing she was around previously.
    She looked very familiar. Thanks man. She responded today with a "hey" but that's it. Oh well.

  7. #24783

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    UTR I've been hitting lives next door to her. Apparently cleanliness (std) is questionable given she's seeing folks bare but that's 3rd hand info. But she's real and looks like her pics from the UTR report.

    And as I've gotten a few PMs about said UTR, she advised me to have you all go to the OP who listed her initially, more of a consistent gatekeeper that way. She appreciates all the interest!
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. She ghosted me today. Comms good all this weekend including last night. Today was.
    Mia (minus the face tat) went by ""Chiquita" and worked out of the Vista Inn on Bearss about 5 years ago. Had good reviews. BBFS. I ran into her one day at the Vista but never spent any time with her or actually hooked up with her, so I have no personal experience other than knowing she was around previously.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PR Chiquita.jpg‎   PR Chiquita 2.jpg‎   PR Chiquita 3.jpg‎   PR Chiquita 4.jpg‎  

  8. #24782

    Venus

    Has anyone met up pornstar Venus Rising from tryst?

  9. #24781
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaZeroo  [View Original Post]
    Seems Fake but could be real! Quick research shows previous vists to unc for theft & poss. No Bueno in my opinion!
    Thanks. She ghosted me today. Comms good all this weekend including last night. Today was.

  10. #24780

    She's real

    UTR I've been hitting lives next door to her. Apparently cleanliness (std) is questionable given she's seeing folks bare but that's 3rd hand info. But she's real and looks like her pics from the UTR report.

    And as I've gotten a few PMs about said UTR, she advised me to have you all go to the OP who listed her initially, more of a consistent gatekeeper that way. She appreciates all the interest!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaZeroo  [View Original Post]
    Seems Fake but could be real! Quick research shows previous vists to unc for theft & poss. No Bueno in my opinion!

  11. #24779

    Deposit

    Might very well be a legit provider but zero searchable history and asking for a deposit? Good way to be out 150 and have blue balls IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeder666  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Camyla Rose? I researched but can't find anything except one review on TER under a different name (Emma Jean).

    https://tryst.link/escort/camylarose

  12. #24778

    Camyla Rose

    Any intel on Camyla Rose? I researched but can't find anything except one review on TER under a different name (Emma Jean).

    https://tryst.link/escort/camylarose

  13. #24777

    Mia in my Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Seems Fake but could be real! Quick research shows previous vists to unc for theft & poss. No Bueno in my opinion!

  14. #24776

    Miamia


  15. #24775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by EndGame  [View Original Post]
    Being a provider is probably #2 on the list for germaphobes to avoid behind "Olympic Diving Into Hospital Operating Room Disposal Vat. "
    Hopefully she will grow out of it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape