Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 30814
-
08-05-25 03:18 #28339Senior Member

Posts: 243I doubt she's better
I've seen her maybe 3-4 times. She was a lot of fun because she is maybe 90 lbs. I would pick her up and fuck the shit out of her by pinning her to a wall. She wouldn't like it (she said that at least), but she would take every inch (and she would be dripping wet at the end - because her body loved it). The last time I saw her though, she was 30 seconds away from OD'ing.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
I decided I wouldn't go back.
The stories of her since have been a steady, spiraling decline. I'm honestly surprised she's made it this long. Skip her. Not worth the hassle.
-
08-04-25 23:10 #28338Senior Member

Posts: 140Nicole Parker
Looking at her Donations page. It looks like she wants 300-500 just for a handjob. LOL. I would use my hands better than she does and save that money.
Originally Posted by ImNotThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 21:06 #28337Senior Member

Posts: 264Summer
I have seen her a few times. She is definitely the real deal and worth every penny. She gives one of the best BJ's you will ever get. She loves to suck balls and will gladly swallow every drop. She is undoubtedly the tightest provider I have ever been with. Got to be hard and patient to get in. Treat her nice and she will be good to you. Each visit I have had gets a little better.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/061415773790#text=Full%20 Affect!%20 Stay-,Cool,-with%20 Amber%20 for.
-
08-04-25 21:05 #28336Regular Member

Posts: 2V. V.
Did She Require a deposit?
Originally Posted by EroticLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 11:40 #28335Senior Member

Posts: 93Nicole Parker
Anyone seen Nicole Parker lately? Seems like her menu has greatly expanded since I saw her a couple of years ago and she is now up-charging for DATY.
https://nicolesbodyrubs.wixsite.com/nicole
I only saw her once since it was just ok. She is very attractive IMO. Thoughts?
-
08-04-25 11:13 #28334Regular Member

Posts: 20Whats going on fellas any info / review on this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/191101684
-
08-04-25 10:01 #28333Senior Member

Posts: 438Was actually going to say something similar. I remember the spike in prices previously also. Like I stated my times with her were always cool but for anyone who still is interested in seeing her I only saw her a few times so take all things with a grain of salt. Some of you guys may want to ask some of the more pro-bbj vets to get more of a realistic answer. Keep in mind that inflation is only as valid as what we'll pay for.
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 10:00 #28332Regular Member

Posts: 20Yea I can't see her sustaining that long with those prices ain't no way she was my good in a pinch but that's about it. Give a week or two it will come back down, when it gets slow trust.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
And believe.
-
08-04-25 09:12 #28331Senior Member

Posts: 234She is WAY too mechanical to start pulling this mess. My first time seeing her was also my last and that was a few years back.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
One of the lowest effort BBJs I ever got. What's worse is I actually was going to give her another go one weekend I got bored. Text, got the location, agreed on the time. I get there right on schedule, hear nothing from her for 30 minutes.
When did she finally text me back? After I left and was almost back home.
-
08-04-25 09:01 #28330Senior Member

Posts: 93AJ for the price of FS
So if I spend an hour with her and get most of the "upgrades", it is $380! I can get FS from a number of pretty good providers for that much. I also want to know what she will "Talk you through it", I'm not sure what she will be able to coach me on with my cock in her mouth, LOL. Also unless you are single and "fit", I'm pretty sure you don't want a video of this.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 06:38 #28329Senior Member

Posts: 284This is jlo, I have seen her once. Maybe 2-3 years ago when she was at spring forest. She is petite and extremely tight. I do recall rules and if you're packing, don't expect to go deep. Again 2-3 years ago.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
But she is well known for ghosting. I have actually try twice to arrange a date. End up being ghost. This was a year ago.
Now if I'm in the mood, I'll still message her. From different numbers, see how many times I'll get the room number. I'll say I message her about 10 times in the last 3 months. Never head to her locations just seeing when I can get the room number. Out of those about 10 times, I got her room number twice. But that was after about 2 hours of playing her games.
-
08-04-25 06:32 #28328Senior Member

Posts: 284Lmao. So I got to pay $10 for her to moan and eye contact. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong. Shouldn't this be standard. She not even FS, so I can't even call her GPS.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
I would rather find a SW than ringing her up! My 2 cents.
-
08-04-25 01:30 #28327Senior Member

Posts: 140Aj
LOL. This is hilarious. There have been quite a good number of reviews in past saying she's very mechanical. But I'm glad at least you enjoyed her before the price rise. She's done similar thing in past and tried to get 400 by posting on tryst. She'll come back to senses soon.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 01:06 #28326Regular Member

Posts: 7Forgot link.
Originally Posted by Esmith2461
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...p/869443953820
-
08-03-25 20:11 #28325Regular Member

Posts: 7Car BJ by Airport Hotel
Anyone partake? May TOFTT she has been posting a few months now but no reviews anywhere.










Reply With Quote





