Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 668 1168 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28307
    Quote Originally Posted by Krasner  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the contribution and I'm interested in learning just a tad more. Is there a link? BBJ? Donations?

    In case OP intentionally left anything out, feel free to chime in if you happen to know and don't mind sharing.

    Stay safe, gentlemen.

    -Ken.
    Check the positive reviews. Someone added recent.

  2. #28306

    Puerto Rican Princess


  3. #28305
    Quote Originally Posted by Krasner  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the contribution and I'm interested in learning just a tad more. Is there a link? BBJ? Donations?

    In case OP intentionally left anything out, feel free to chime in if you happen to know and don't mind sharing.

    Stay safe, gentlemen.
    Could this be the one? Haven't dreamt yet so can't recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/020838991013

  4. #28304

    Anyone else dreamt of Erykah?

    I appreciate the contribution and I'm interested in learning just a tad more. Is there a link? BBJ? Donations?

    In case OP intentionally left anything out, feel free to chime in if you happen to know and don't mind sharing.

    Stay safe, gentlemen.

    -Ken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    Damn, seen her before as usual communication was easy and location was good. Arrived with her laying on the bed naked as she left the door unlocked for me. I walked in and walked over and stuck my tongue in her ass because that was what I saw first. A little bit of that and I got undressed. Felt like making live to an old girlfriend I hadn't seen in a while. Total GFE. Awesome from start to finish. I didn't stick around for conversation as I never do. Qv and I was out. Room was clean.

  5. #28303

    Any insights?

    I'm sure she's been reviewed before, but any insights would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/586670540830

  6. #28302
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDude820  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a while but those photos are heavily filtered. She's got an old goblins face but gets the job done. Will go in a pinch.
    I don't know if I would go so far as to say an "old goblins" face. But seeing as she only provide head, it's not that big a deal for me. She looked just fine for the task at head, errr at hand.

  7. #28301
    What did the roommates look like? Decent location?

    Quote Originally Posted by BestWestCoast7  [View Original Post]
    I met with Dallas earlier this week. She was a very good date. Her body is still nice including a small tummy. Dallas is GFE. Her menu is pretty open and she gets into the session YMMV. Her place was decent and safe. The damage was 120 for a qv.

    The only downside was that she has roommates. The roommates kept to themselves and were not an issue though.

    I would definitely repeat.

  8. #28300

    Erykah

    Damn, seen her before as usual communication was easy and location was good. Arrived with her laying on the bed naked as she left the door unlocked for me. I walked in and walked over and stuck my tongue in her ass because that was what I saw first. A little bit of that and I got undressed. Felt like making live to an old girlfriend I hadn't seen in a while. Total GFE. Awesome from start to finish. I didn't stick around for conversation as I never do. Qv and I was out. Room was clean.

  9. #28299

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    So I sporadically decided to go see AJ for a BBJ. She looks good enough, the BJ itself was decent but not quite as good as I remember Renae being. However, AJ scored HUGE points and excelled with me at the end. As I started spewing my load down her throat, I held her head still for just a few seconds and she def picked up on what I needed. She stopped bobbing her head while I was cumming but kept moving her tongue very slowly around the bottom side of my cock. Holy shit she drove me wild. After several seconds I slowly pushed her head back down and she slowly went back to it making sure she got every last drop. AJ for the win on this one as she really made the ending a very damn good one. I have seen some mixed comments on her but, I will repeat just to experience those last 90 seconds again. As always, Be safe out there.
    She's been around for a while but those photos are heavily filtered. She's got an old goblins face but gets the job done. Will go in a pinch.

  10. #28298

    V. V's ad

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Her Tryst link seems to be deactivated. Does anyone have an updated link for her?
    I found her on TER and then I searched for her in the forums to find legit reviews. That's typically how I do it for the pricey ones. I then e-mailed her, she's pretty responsive.

  11. #28297

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    So I sporadically decided to go see AJ for a BBJ. She looks good enough, the BJ itself was decent but not quite as good as I remember Renae being. However, AJ scored HUGE points and excelled with me at the end. As I started spewing my load down her throat, I held her head still for just a few seconds and she def picked up on what I needed. She stopped bobbing her head while I was cumming but kept moving her tongue very slowly around the bottom side of my cock. Holy shit she drove me wild. After several seconds I slowly pushed her head back down and she slowly went back to it making sure she got every last drop. AJ for the win on this one as she really made the ending a very damn good one. I have seen some mixed comments on her but, I will repeat just to experience those last 90 seconds again. As always, Be safe out there.
    Got a link for her?

  12. #28296

    Aj

    So I sporadically decided to go see AJ for a BBJ. She looks good enough, the BJ itself was decent but not quite as good as I remember Renae being. However, AJ scored HUGE points and excelled with me at the end. As I started spewing my load down her throat, I held her head still for just a few seconds and she def picked up on what I needed. She stopped bobbing her head while I was cumming but kept moving her tongue very slowly around the bottom side of my cock. Holy shit she drove me wild. After several seconds I slowly pushed her head back down and she slowly went back to it making sure she got every last drop. AJ for the win on this one as she really made the ending a very damn good one. I have seen some mixed comments on her but, I will repeat just to experience those last 90 seconds again. As always, Be safe out there.

  13. #28295

    Wanting too

    Been wanting to try her out, since she not far from me. I've was wondering if she real or law. Spoken to her a few times and she sent me pics but they be her ad pics. So I am on the fence wit this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Pretty steep for all those rules.

  14. #28294

    Valensia Valana

    Can any senior members DM me? I have a couple questions. TIA.

  15. #28293

    Second that

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFerver  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/190874854

    Had a good time with Sunny. Totally real, photos accurate. Hotel is right off of Airport Blvd. Communication was rapid and easy. She requires a FT or Google verification. Not my favorite, but it's ok. 100% on time which I really appreciate. I'm so used to waiting, so I was happy. Hotel is clean, comfortable, made me at ease. Personality is very upbeat, talkative, made me feel welcomed. Great assets, especially the smooth skin and big naturals. Visiting from Vegas but says she'll be around here more.
    She been my go to since early last year. Never an issue. Good business. See here every time she touch down. Usually at laid back decent motel off airport blvd.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape