Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 256 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 3829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3394

    Contact info for Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchangelM  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Lisa regularly and occasionally the appointment is pushed back but never canceled. She does an amazing FBSM / bodyslide much like Bonita but better and with less oil. You get a professional level massage with hot oil and hot towels from a smoking hot babe with various endings including BBBJ but YMMV based on hygiene, just not FS. She gives you the entire hour so treat her right. She has a job with an erratic schedule and family issues which may cause an occasional cancelation but it is so worth it when you are on her massage table.
    Do you have contact info for Lisa? Thank you very much 👍.

  2. #3393

    Anyone seen Annie at her new place?

    Quote Originally Posted by USG445  [View Original Post]
    Annie (Chanel). I just saw her at her new business "Tiffany Beauty Health Spa" in Livonia. Those of you who met her at Grove in Ypsilanti (masseuse and hostess) know that she is amazing.

    Asian, 34 D, 5'4", 28 yo, 125 lb. , friendly, beautiful face and body. Opened her own business. By appointment only. Not advertising. 734.278. 6933.17126 Farmington Rd, Livonia (6 mile at Farmington).

    Review, her at Grove: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...363&viewfull=1#post7185363.

    Maps: https://www.google.com/search?q=google+map+Tiffany%2 BBeauty%2 BHealth%2 BSpa.

    Website and online Appointment: https://tiffanybeautyhealthspa.com.
    PM is fine if she is staying UTR.

  3. #3392
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyJoined  [View Original Post]
    Or, they are both part of the same "company". Think with your big head. Regardless, she's a blast.
    I knew she was just handing me a line but at that point, I knew it was a safe visit so I was satisfied with her answer and didn't feel a need to get the real info. I only wanted to move along with our even more satisfying session.

  4. #3391
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    Her exact words "It was available so I took it".
    Or, they are both part of the same "company". Think with your big head. Regardless, she's a blast.

  5. #3390
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrower6056  [View Original Post]
    What was her answer?
    Her exact words "It was available so I took it".

  6. #3389
    I have been with Lisa, she is attractive, she is slim, I very much doubt this is Lisa, this picture looks like a fitness model. Lisa does not look like a fitness model. Nothing is wrong with the way she looks, but she is not a fitness model.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchangelM  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Lisa regularly and occasionally the appointment is pushed back but never canceled. She does an amazing FBSM / bodyslide much like Bonita but better and with less oil. You get a professional level massage with hot oil and hot towels from a smoking hot babe with various endings including BBBJ but YMMV based on hygiene, just not FS. She gives you the entire hour so treat her right. She has a job with an erratic schedule and family issues which may cause an occasional cancelation but it is so worth it when you are on her massage table.

  7. #3388
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I asked her about that number while I was in session and I was satisfied with her answer..
    What was her answer?

  8. #3387
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson14  [View Original Post]
    And I will take one for the team and report.
    They are closed until Tuesday 7/29.

  9. #3386

    Found it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson14  [View Original Post]
    And I will take one for the team and report.
    Only to find out the girl took Sunday and Monday off, back on Tuesday.

  10. #3385
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson14  [View Original Post]
    Any one been to Grove Road since it reopened? And can someone PM me the ad, I lost it and can't find it.
    Just Google Dream spa if you lose it again.

    Dream。SPA.

    https://share.google/Ecmr0Bprxyr60B67K

  11. #3384

    Need ad or info

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the lineup at Grove?
    And I will take one for the team and report.

  12. #3383

    Grove

    Does anyone know the lineup at Grove?

  13. #3382

    Grove Road

    Any one been to Grove Road since it reopened? And can someone PM me the ad, I lost it and can't find it.

  14. #3381
    Quote Originally Posted by Questar999  [View Original Post]
    Sue, Is there really a Joanna there?
    I think Joanna is code word for 1st floor.

  15. #3380
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see Sue or Joanna. Parking issues? Or any other info appreciated. Pm is ok too.
    No problems parking. Place was empty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape