Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 182 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 2730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2505
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    Did those needle marks look like current use, or something from her past hard life?
    I've never met her but finding a reformed or non user on stg is a unicorn.

  2. #2504
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorMemory  [View Original Post]
    I had a delightful time with Lizzie last night. Some problems in communication, but if you're persistent, you'll get through. Clearly has had a hard life but intelligent, attractive, skilled and kind. If you establish a connection with her, she'll go the extra mile for you. Already trying to figure out when I can repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/251932555001
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTime  [View Original Post]
    I asked about the pics, and she sent me pics of her LOL. Would give it a shot, but the pics she sent showed her inside arm littered with needle marks. Pass for me.

    3 x.
    Did those needle marks look like current use, or something from her past hard life?

  3. #2503
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD5889  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see Italian MILF again recently. Goes with what's I'm wanting to do like it's her idea and made sure I was comfortable throughout the visit.
    What are her donations for various time intervals? Is she the same lady that also travels to Colombia, Missouri?

  4. #2502
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD5889  [View Original Post]
    Yea, Italian nympho is who I saw. My apologies. Don't know why I always confuse her with Italian MILF.
    I figured. She's getting older and fatter, but she still sucks and swallows better than mostband has huge naturals. I've heard she often double books though, so you might be waiting 30 minutes to be left with sloppy seconds. YMMV with her.

  5. #2501
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD5889  [View Original Post]
    Yea, Italian nympho is who I saw. My apologies. Don't know why I always confuse her with Italian MILF.
    Same girl, different names.

  6. #2500
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTime  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Italian Nympho?

    3 x.
    Yea, Italian nympho is who I saw. My apologies. Don't know why I always confuse her with Italian MILF.

  7. #2499

    Good Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD5889  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad in STL for a pregnant chick that's had me hoping for something closer to home. Anyone know of any local talent that's currently pregnant, or a good direction to send me looking? Thanks guys.
    Good Luck it's a desert up here in Chicagoland area!!

  8. #2498
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD5889  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see Italian MILF again recently. Goes with what's I'm wanting to do like it's her idea and made sure I was comfortable throughout the visit.
    Do you mean Italian Nympho?

    3 x.

  9. #2497

    Italian MILF

    Finally got to see Italian MILF again recently. Goes with what's I'm wanting to do like it's her idea and made sure I was comfortable throughout the visit.

  10. #2496

    Pregnant pussy

    Saw an ad in STL for a pregnant chick that's had me hoping for something closer to home. Anyone know of any local talent that's currently pregnant, or a good direction to send me looking? Thanks guys.

  11. #2495
    Banged a 16 year old back in 99. i would see her if her prices weren't so high.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover0  [View Original Post]
    Not going to lie, I think hooking up with a woman who is a sex offender would be hot. Do you what she did to get on the list? Do they make women convinced of prostitution get on the list? Yeah she had me call and that was what set me on edge. Not that she had me call, but the vibe she gave off as we talked.

  12. #2494

    Ramona

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover0  [View Original Post]
    Not going to lie, I think hooking up with a woman who is a sex offender would be hot. Do you what she did to get on the list? Do they make women convinced of prostitution get on the list? Yeah she had me call and that was what set me on edge. Not that she had me call, but the vibe she gave off as we talked.
    I DMed you the link to her registry profile. A search of her name brings up all kinds if stuff.

  13. #2493

    I kind of a pervert

    Quote Originally Posted by StarFighter01  [View Original Post]
    Did she make you actually call her on the phone first? She tried that with me way back a while ago. I am actually surprised you even set something up. I know she is extremely hard to even get a response from. But after figuring out she was a sex offender, I was glad I never met her.
    Not going to lie, I think hooking up with a woman who is a sex offender would be hot. Do you what she did to get on the list? Do they make women convinced of prostitution get on the list? Yeah she had me call and that was what set me on edge. Not that she had me call, but the vibe she gave off as we talked.

  14. #2492

    Ramona

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover0  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Bullet dodged there. I'm supposed to be meeting her in half an hour. On the possibility that the ad was legit, I didn't even negotiate. I would have had to fight my way out of there. Thanks.
    Did she make you actually call her on the phone first? She tried that with me way back a while ago. I am actually surprised you even set something up. I know she is extremely hard to even get a response from. But after figuring out she was a sex offender, I was glad I never met her.

  15. #2491
    Quote Originally Posted by StarFighter01  [View Original Post]
    You are 100% right about being too good to be true. She is actually 61 years old and a registered sex offender. So.
    Wow. Bullet dodged there. I'm supposed to be meeting her in half an hour. On the possibility that the ad was legit I didn't even negotiate. I would have had to fight my way out of there. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape