Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 647 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 572 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 9693
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8628

    Lexi

    Texted her this morning but she was only doing outcalls. After texting a bit, and the timing between her responses got longer and longer, finally got rates. Wanted 160 hhr /280 hr.

    Told her too much. Offered 150 for hr. No response back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...w/332961003241

  2. #8627
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by OiBeachBum71  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one posting in Shallotte. Has anyone taken the plunge?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/shall...i/595641420187
    Don't do it! Certified long time thief from Greensboro. THIEF.

  3. #8626

    Your dream come true!! Your boring girlfriends worst nightmare!! - Shallotte

    I've seen this one posting in Shallotte. Has anyone taken the plunge?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/shall...i/595641420187

  4. #8625
    Quote Originally Posted by JstStrtngOut  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I saw a certain Mynx got pinched yesterday too. Probably a reason she states she's got her own money when you're looking for the 5-finger discount.
    ** I called over there she was or is wanted in Richland County which encompasses Columbia sc so they had hold on her I believe they picked her up early today you can see she not in county anymore. It may have to do with a shooting she was somehow affiliated with if you do some Google searching she has a lot going on there for a few years. Oh well.

  5. #8624
    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    I wish the rules were different on this site but I get why they don't let us blast these girls names and mug shots. Funny you mention this one because after she quoted me 120 qv a while ago I sent her a pic of her mug shot and said try again. You seem to know a lot of them from socials like I do. I think that's the game changer right there. The amount of info they pour into socials is very informative. Bf / pimp / jail etc. And they all know each other. These other mongers fall for filters. One of this games worst enemies is filters. BTW yesterday JRL got another one.
    Yeah, I saw a certain Mynx got pinched yesterday too. Probably a reason she states she's got her own money when you're looking for the 5-finger discount.

  6. #8623

    TGTBT long shot

    Was growing STG this morning and saw this one. Pics look decent. They don't look that doctored up. Body looks nice doesn't look like she has those druggie tits. Any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/534960890987

  7. #8622

    Agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    I just saw that the Hwy 15 Girl who calls herself Bella. Got herself locked up this morning the unlovely Kimberly may be out of action for awhile. But this is prime example of what I'm saying if you look at any of her ads on skip, alligator, tryst etc she looks nothing even close to what photos posted look like, even her Facebook doesn't look like her today. Look at her lockup photo and ask yourself if she posted that photo would you even consider paying her anything? She couldn't pay me to suck me she's just straight nasty looking and she's one that wants the 120 qv 300 hr really? I personally think we all should boycott all the ladies for 2 weeks and see if their attitude changes / photos to reflect reality. - just a thought since an hr drive from beach have plenty others.
    I wish the rules were different on this site but I get why they don't let us blast these girls names and mug shots. Funny you mention this one because after she quoted me 120 qv a while ago I sent her a pic of her mug shot and said try again. You seem to know a lot of them from socials like I do. I think that's the game changer right there. The amount of info they pour into socials is very informative. Bf / pimp / jail etc. And they all know each other. These other mongers fall for filters. One of this games worst enemies is filters. BTW yesterday JRL got another one.

  8. #8621

    Fine Example Of What I'm Talking About!

    I just saw that the Hwy 15 Girl who calls herself Bella. Got herself locked up this morning the unlovely Kimberly may be out of action for awhile. But this is prime example of what I'm saying if you look at any of her ads on skip, alligator, tryst etc she looks nothing even close to what photos posted look like, even her Facebook doesn't look like her today. Look at her lockup photo and ask yourself if she posted that photo would you even consider paying her anything? She couldn't pay me to suck me she's just straight nasty looking and she's one that wants the 120 qv 300 hr really? I personally think we all should boycott all the ladies for 2 weeks and see if their attitude changes / photos to reflect reality. - just a thought since an hr drive from beach have plenty others.

  9. #8620
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Wrong location

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    She or whoever was manning her phone said 150 QV 280 HOUR Surfside, said she's 30 years old 4 ft 10, I might try to negotiate, I like her look and being 4 ft 10 is a plus.
    You got the wrong location. She is at La Quinta on Wacammaw Blvd 50X. I met her today at the roach motel next to La Quinta as she was leaving a resident candy store. She was wearing a sun dress that barely covered her and let me tell you those pictures are not filtered this girl is F-I-and-E! So we had conversation for several minutes and I learned her rates are the standard rates asked by the majority of the girls here that aren't suffering from GPS. The only reason I didn't take her home with me today is she won't bend on allowing bare. Everything is covered.

  10. #8619

    Any intel on her

    Any intel on her rates are a little high thinking about taking the plunge.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/886490909537

  11. #8618

    I asked her donations

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    ** she calls herself Kiki or Cherry depending on if she scammed you before photos are 5-6 yrs old lots of demons lurking wherever she's around. Usually behind twilight when not on the stroll.
    She or whoever was manning her phone said 150 QV 280 HOUR Surfside, said she's 30 years old 4 ft 10, I might try to negotiate, I like her look and being 4 ft 10 is a plus.

  12. #8617
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    ** she calls herself Kiki or Cherry depending on if she scammed you before photos are 5-6 yrs old lots of demons lurking wherever she's around. Usually behind twilight when not on the stroll.
    Tx 4 da warming.

  13. #8616
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    Just texted me her rates 120 QV 220 HH 320 Hour, that's insane maybe worth half that, this hobby is dead.
    Yeah I noticed me name and new number. Can't figure why. Flakes.

  14. #8615

    GG aka Gabby

    Just texted me her rates 120 QV 220 HH 320 Hour, that's insane maybe worth half that, this hobby is dead.

  15. #8614
    Quote Originally Posted by OktoberMan1  [View Original Post]
    Hot damn on this one. Can't be real. Anyone see her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/887754161218
    ** she calls herself Kiki or Cherry depending on if she scammed you before photos are 5-6 yrs old lots of demons lurking wherever she's around. Usually behind twilight when not on the stroll.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape