Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 183 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 2734
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2509

    Nasty Natalie

    I fell victim. I paid a deposit, she gave me an address, asked for the rest before I came up (didn't pay that), but the room number she gave didn't exist. Avoid.

    https://tryst.link/escort/deposit-required (ironically I didn't notice the URL when I texted with her).

  2. #2508
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Got to assume they are all using something. Only real difference is how functional or not they are. If they are in this line of work, it's usually not because it's just the easy money.
    The cheapest available options on STG that post 10 times a day are almost with 100% certainty addicts.

    Higher end providers are almost certainly not addicts and a few have real jobs outside of being an escort.

    If you don't want to constantly be hooking up with addicts I suggest seeing high end providers or find an SB arrangement.

  3. #2507
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    I've never met her but finding a reformed or non user on stg is a unicorn.
    Got to assume they are all using something. Only real difference is how functional or not they are. If they are in this line of work, it's usually not because it's just the easy money.

  4. #2506
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    Did those needle marks look like current use, or something from her past hard life?
    I've never met her but finding a reformed or non user on stg is a unicorn.

  5. #2505
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorMemory  [View Original Post]
    I had a delightful time with Lizzie last night. Some problems in communication, but if you're persistent, you'll get through. Clearly has had a hard life but intelligent, attractive, skilled and kind. If you establish a connection with her, she'll go the extra mile for you. Already trying to figure out when I can repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/251932555001
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTime  [View Original Post]
    I asked about the pics, and she sent me pics of her LOL. Would give it a shot, but the pics she sent showed her inside arm littered with needle marks. Pass for me.

    3 x.
    Did those needle marks look like current use, or something from her past hard life?

  6. #2504
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD5889  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see Italian MILF again recently. Goes with what's I'm wanting to do like it's her idea and made sure I was comfortable throughout the visit.
    What are her donations for various time intervals? Is she the same lady that also travels to Colombia, Missouri?

  7. #2503
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD5889  [View Original Post]
    Yea, Italian nympho is who I saw. My apologies. Don't know why I always confuse her with Italian MILF.
    I figured. She's getting older and fatter, but she still sucks and swallows better than mostband has huge naturals. I've heard she often double books though, so you might be waiting 30 minutes to be left with sloppy seconds. YMMV with her.

  8. #2502
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD5889  [View Original Post]
    Yea, Italian nympho is who I saw. My apologies. Don't know why I always confuse her with Italian MILF.
    Same girl, different names.

  9. #2501
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTime  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Italian Nympho?

    3 x.
    Yea, Italian nympho is who I saw. My apologies. Don't know why I always confuse her with Italian MILF.

  10. #2500

    Good Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD5889  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad in STL for a pregnant chick that's had me hoping for something closer to home. Anyone know of any local talent that's currently pregnant, or a good direction to send me looking? Thanks guys.
    Good Luck it's a desert up here in Chicagoland area!!

  11. #2499
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD5889  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see Italian MILF again recently. Goes with what's I'm wanting to do like it's her idea and made sure I was comfortable throughout the visit.
    Do you mean Italian Nympho?

    3 x.

  12. #2498

    Italian MILF

    Finally got to see Italian MILF again recently. Goes with what's I'm wanting to do like it's her idea and made sure I was comfortable throughout the visit.

  13. #2497

    Pregnant pussy

    Saw an ad in STL for a pregnant chick that's had me hoping for something closer to home. Anyone know of any local talent that's currently pregnant, or a good direction to send me looking? Thanks guys.

  14. #2496
    Banged a 16 year old back in 99. i would see her if her prices weren't so high.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover0  [View Original Post]
    Not going to lie, I think hooking up with a woman who is a sex offender would be hot. Do you what she did to get on the list? Do they make women convinced of prostitution get on the list? Yeah she had me call and that was what set me on edge. Not that she had me call, but the vibe she gave off as we talked.

  15. #2495

    Ramona

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover0  [View Original Post]
    Not going to lie, I think hooking up with a woman who is a sex offender would be hot. Do you what she did to get on the list? Do they make women convinced of prostitution get on the list? Yeah she had me call and that was what set me on edge. Not that she had me call, but the vibe she gave off as we talked.
    I DMed you the link to her registry profile. A search of her name brings up all kinds if stuff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape