Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 667 1167 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28324

    Whelp, Aj is off my go to list for now:(

    So, we all know that many of the providers read these forums, or at least have mongers who update them on what is being said. Well, AJ has apparently taken note of my recent review on her and has now "Adjusted" her pricing. Too bad, because now I will NOT repeat according to the pricing on her newest ads posted on LC and STG. She provided for to me the first time, then read my review, and is now charging extra for simply doing the job right. She has taken an $80 BBBJ and made it $140! She has lost her mind. Her new ad says "Tip Menu UPGRADES" - Gag-free throat - $30, Eye Contact $10, and Post-nut Tease and Tickle - $20. These are 3 things I simply EXPECT from a head specialist. SMDH!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/363235809805

  2. #28323

    As soon as they get a couple of bucks.

    "I need to go meet a friend".

    "I have someone coming in a few minutes".

  3. #28322

    Link

    She's been reviewed several times and for some reason it wouldn't let me copy the link. Many ways to find her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krasner  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the contribution and I'm interested in learning just a tad more. Is there a link? BBJ? Donations?

    In case OP intentionally left anything out, feel free to chime in if you happen to know and don't mind sharing.

    Stay safe, gentlemen..

  4. #28321
    Quote Originally Posted by Interracial215  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's been reviewed before, but any insights would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/586670540830
    I had her on my last, but last reviewers said she was a waste of time, people getting ghosted, etc. I believe she goes by the name of JLo.

  5. #28320
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    So I sporadically decided to go see AJ for a BBJ. She looks good enough, the BJ itself was decent but not quite as good as I remember Renae being. However, AJ scored HUGE points and excelled with me at the end. As I started spewing my load down her throat, I held her head still for just a few seconds and she def picked up on what I needed. She stopped bobbing her head while I was cumming but kept moving her tongue very slowly around the bottom side of my cock. Holy shit she drove me wild. After several seconds I slowly pushed her head back down and she slowly went back to it making sure she got every last drop. AJ for the win on this one as she really made the ending a very damn good one. I have seen some mixed comments on her but, I will repeat just to experience those last 90 seconds again. As always, Be safe out there.
    Good review. I know she's had mixed reviews but I always had her on the higher end of that skill. Guess it just depend on the monger. She does do that turbo / head bob thing but she has taken directions well with me. I had haven't seen anyone for BJ but I do recall her having a soft mouth in my opinion that always feels good. The main thing for me was her room was not always well kept but I think she may have an actual residence now. Pretty cool when I was seeing her, even told me about an incident she had with a guy awhile back. I haven't talked to her in a few years so I don't have an updated number on her.

  6. #28319
    Quote Originally Posted by EroticLover  [View Original Post]
    I found her on TER and then I searched for her in the forums to find legit reviews. That's typically how I do it for the pricey ones. I then e-mailed her, she's pretty responsive.
    She isn't cheap, but if you can spend it, she's exceptionally gifted. Super hot. Smells good, tastes good, I'll repeat when I can.

  7. #28318

    Blasian Kim

    Anyone seen Blasian Kim? Seems legit and want to confirm. Smooooooking hot.

    https://tryst.link/escort/blasian-kim

  8. #28317
    Quote Originally Posted by Krasner  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the contribution and I'm interested in learning just a tad more. Is there a link? BBJ? Donations?

    In case OP intentionally left anything out, feel free to chime in if you happen to know and don't mind sharing.

    Stay safe, gentlemen.

    -Ken.
    Check the positive reviews. Someone added recent.

  9. #28316

    Puerto Rican Princess


  10. #28315
    Quote Originally Posted by Krasner  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the contribution and I'm interested in learning just a tad more. Is there a link? BBJ? Donations?

    In case OP intentionally left anything out, feel free to chime in if you happen to know and don't mind sharing.

    Stay safe, gentlemen.
    Could this be the one? Haven't dreamt yet so can't recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/020838991013

  11. #28314

    Anyone else dreamt of Erykah?

    I appreciate the contribution and I'm interested in learning just a tad more. Is there a link? BBJ? Donations?

    In case OP intentionally left anything out, feel free to chime in if you happen to know and don't mind sharing.

    Stay safe, gentlemen.

    -Ken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    Damn, seen her before as usual communication was easy and location was good. Arrived with her laying on the bed naked as she left the door unlocked for me. I walked in and walked over and stuck my tongue in her ass because that was what I saw first. A little bit of that and I got undressed. Felt like making live to an old girlfriend I hadn't seen in a while. Total GFE. Awesome from start to finish. I didn't stick around for conversation as I never do. Qv and I was out. Room was clean.

  12. #28313

    Any insights?

    I'm sure she's been reviewed before, but any insights would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/586670540830

  13. #28312
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDude820  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a while but those photos are heavily filtered. She's got an old goblins face but gets the job done. Will go in a pinch.
    I don't know if I would go so far as to say an "old goblins" face. But seeing as she only provide head, it's not that big a deal for me. She looked just fine for the task at head, errr at hand.

  14. #28311
    What did the roommates look like? Decent location?

    Quote Originally Posted by BestWestCoast7  [View Original Post]
    I met with Dallas earlier this week. She was a very good date. Her body is still nice including a small tummy. Dallas is GFE. Her menu is pretty open and she gets into the session YMMV. Her place was decent and safe. The damage was 120 for a qv.

    The only downside was that she has roommates. The roommates kept to themselves and were not an issue though.

    I would definitely repeat.

  15. #28310

    Erykah

    Damn, seen her before as usual communication was easy and location was good. Arrived with her laying on the bed naked as she left the door unlocked for me. I walked in and walked over and stuck my tongue in her ass because that was what I saw first. A little bit of that and I got undressed. Felt like making live to an old girlfriend I hadn't seen in a while. Total GFE. Awesome from start to finish. I didn't stick around for conversation as I never do. Qv and I was out. Room was clean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape