Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 30814
-
08-03-25 16:46 #28324Senior Member

Posts: 80Whelp, Aj is off my go to list for now:(
So, we all know that many of the providers read these forums, or at least have mongers who update them on what is being said. Well, AJ has apparently taken note of my recent review on her and has now "Adjusted" her pricing. Too bad, because now I will NOT repeat according to the pricing on her newest ads posted on LC and STG. She provided for to me the first time, then read my review, and is now charging extra for simply doing the job right. She has taken an $80 BBBJ and made it $140! She has lost her mind. Her new ad says "Tip Menu UPGRADES" - Gag-free throat - $30, Eye Contact $10, and Post-nut Tease and Tickle - $20. These are 3 things I simply EXPECT from a head specialist. SMDH!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/363235809805
-
08-03-25 15:53 #28323Senior Member

Posts: 304As soon as they get a couple of bucks.
"I need to go meet a friend".
"I have someone coming in a few minutes".
-
08-03-25 14:58 #28322Senior Member

Posts: 238Link
She's been reviewed several times and for some reason it wouldn't let me copy the link. Many ways to find her.
Originally Posted by Krasner
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 14:09 #28321Senior Member

Posts: 261I had her on my last, but last reviewers said she was a waste of time, people getting ghosted, etc. I believe she goes by the name of JLo.
Originally Posted by Interracial215
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 14:03 #28320Senior Member

Posts: 438Good review. I know she's had mixed reviews but I always had her on the higher end of that skill. Guess it just depend on the monger. She does do that turbo / head bob thing but she has taken directions well with me. I had haven't seen anyone for BJ but I do recall her having a soft mouth in my opinion that always feels good. The main thing for me was her room was not always well kept but I think she may have an actual residence now. Pretty cool when I was seeing her, even told me about an incident she had with a guy awhile back. I haven't talked to her in a few years so I don't have an updated number on her.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 08:50 #28319Regular Member

Posts: 9She isn't cheap, but if you can spend it, she's exceptionally gifted. Super hot. Smells good, tastes good, I'll repeat when I can.
Originally Posted by EroticLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 20:23 #28318Senior Member

Posts: 77Blasian Kim
Anyone seen Blasian Kim? Seems legit and want to confirm. Smooooooking hot.
https://tryst.link/escort/blasian-kim
-
08-01-25 19:48 #28317Senior Member

Posts: 320Check the positive reviews. Someone added recent.
Originally Posted by Krasner
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 19:42 #28316Senior Member

Posts: 869Puerto Rican Princess
Any intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/829334817669
-
08-01-25 19:08 #28315Senior Member

Posts: 69Could this be the one? Haven't dreamt yet so can't recommend.
Originally Posted by Krasner
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/020838991013
-
08-01-25 17:50 #28314Senior Member

Posts: 94Anyone else dreamt of Erykah?
I appreciate the contribution and I'm interested in learning just a tad more. Is there a link? BBJ? Donations?
In case OP intentionally left anything out, feel free to chime in if you happen to know and don't mind sharing.
Stay safe, gentlemen.
-Ken.
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 17:26 #28313Regular Member

Posts: 7Any insights?
I'm sure she's been reviewed before, but any insights would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/586670540830
-
08-01-25 16:27 #28312Senior Member

Posts: 80I don't know if I would go so far as to say an "old goblins" face. But seeing as she only provide head, it's not that big a deal for me. She looked just fine for the task at head, errr at hand.
Originally Posted by ThatDude820
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 15:10 #28311Senior Member

Posts: 869What did the roommates look like? Decent location?
Originally Posted by BestWestCoast7
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 13:02 #28310Senior Member

Posts: 238Erykah
Damn, seen her before as usual communication was easy and location was good. Arrived with her laying on the bed naked as she left the door unlocked for me. I walked in and walked over and stuck my tongue in her ass because that was what I saw first. A little bit of that and I got undressed. Felt like making live to an old girlfriend I hadn't seen in a while. Total GFE. Awesome from start to finish. I didn't stick around for conversation as I never do. Qv and I was out. Room was clean.










Reply With Quote





