Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 294 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 4406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2636

    Cockblocking kids.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookup  [View Original Post]
    I posted about this. There's a huge daycare right across the parking lot.

    Don't know anything about the sign, but I had waved off on a visit after seeing the daycare.
    And you would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids!

  2. #2635
    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if this is the same Amy from awhile back goes by the name Maggie, she's super friendly with awesome BJ skill.
    Manager said she is a different Amy. Not the one who also went by Maggie before.

  3. #2634
    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Went by today and they had a sign posted on the door NOT SAFE.

    Anybody no anything about this place? They are new with one good review on RM.
    I posted about this. There's a huge daycare right across the parking lot.

    Don't know anything about the sign, but I had waved off on a visit after seeing the daycare.

  4. #2633

    Best

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    Just asked and its amy, grace, and daisy. Going to go in the next couple days to see if any of them are familiar.
    They are all first timers here.

    From height tallest to shortest.

    Amy. Long black hair, pretty face with fair porcelain skin, and attractive bright smile. Slim and fit, B's, very friendly and English is decently impressive. She is Summer's friend from last month.

    Daisy. Long black hair, deep dark eyes, pretty face and a more tanner complexion than Amy. Slim and fit as well, large C's with a large bubbly butt. English is also passable.

    Grace. Long black hair, pretty gentle face and fair skin. Also slim, large C's. Less English.

    Daisy and Grace are scheduled to be here for the month, Amy only until about 8/10. Upon meeting them, Amy is the one that caught me eye for that GND style.

  5. #2632

    New girls at best

    Just asked and its amy, grace, and daisy. Going to go in the next couple days to see if any of them are familiar.

  6. #2631

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Solid provider, very good service. MM B's? HWP, slightly longer than shoulder length hair. 7. 5 face. Tribal tramp stamp, maybe a bat? Today might be Yoyo and Sophia's last day here. I honestly don't know though.

    New girl Amy at Best, but I wasnt able to meet her. Lulu says that she is very attractive.
    Wonder if this is the same Amy from awhile back goes by the name Maggie, she's super friendly with awesome BJ skill.

  7. #2630

    Yoyo at Shanghai

    Solid provider, very good service. MM B's? HWP, slightly longer than shoulder length hair. 7. 5 face. Tribal tramp stamp, maybe a bat? Today might be Yoyo and Sophia's last day here. I honestly don't know though.

    New girl Amy at Best, but I wasnt able to meet her. Lulu says that she is very attractive.

  8. #2629
    Madero and Evergreen Spa are LMPs. And YMMV with the girls and it's CBJ as well BTW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maklike  [View Original Post]
    I see many ads in bedpag has Latina in their spa. One spa, and near Rucker ave. Any info on those.

    I am interested in nuru slides and long time sensual massages.

  9. #2628

    Best MP

    Made a trip in to the new Best MP today. This was actually my 2'nd visit. I saw Joey a few weeks ago. WOW!! As we all know the girls are pretty much on a turn-style, so she was gone. I had read the good reports on Lu Lu and was hoping to see her, but they were pretty busy around the 2 PM hour on Thursday. After about a 20 minute comfortable wait Aimee led me to the fun house. She was young, tight and left me with a smile on my face. On the way out I got to meet Daisy and flirt with her a little. She looks like she would be a lot of fun too. Look forward to hearing more about her.

    Historically, I haven't been a big pursuer of the MP scene and always preferred a regular provider. I think I am starting to see the light now.

  10. #2627

    Best Massage

    Any intel on the new arrivals at Best?.I heard one name as Ami and could not distinguish what the other name was. Thanks.

  11. #2626

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Maklike  [View Original Post]
    I see many ads in bedpag has Latina in their spa. One spa, and near Rucker ave. Any info on those.

    I am interested in nuru slides and long time sensual massages.
    Saw the same ads. My exp was the girls are not them sexy curvy slim caliente latinas you think, they're whale with bad attitude. It has been a long time since my last visit, YMMV.

  12. #2625

    The Red Spa in Bothell

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I can't help but wonder if a nearby business owner or nosey church-going neighbor slapped that sign on the door to mess with the spa.
    It like like it came from the City or another government agency. -wonder if it a trend to go forward with the shops.

  13. #2624
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Short answer: nearly all of them if you flash enough cash and / or are a good regular customer.

    Longer answer: ET, Kings, VIP are usually sure things.
    Thank you will look arond. Have been MAI on the forums but back. Looks like the layout of everything has changed. Also saw Aussie is gone WTF?

  14. #2623
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I can't help but wonder if a nearby business owner or nosey church-going neighbor slapped that sign on the door to mess with the spa.
    Given the area wouldn't be shocked TBH.

  15. #2622

    New girl. Yuki (Q massage)

    Pretty face, mid 20's, 5'1 ish petite with slim body type, b cup, service is Shanghai exp, solid. There was a popular girl also named Yuki from Tacoma, not sure if this is same one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape