Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 18409
-
08-03-25 01:18 #15409Senior Member

Posts: 184Don't bother with this one
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-1fe3d2f3005f
It's "going to take a lot" for her to get in bed with someone.
-
08-03-25 00:50 #15408Senior Member

Posts: 1059Annie
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-d32e44c78d66
Promoting her of. Wants you to subscribe then meet. Gtfo.
-
08-02-25 11:33 #15407Senior Member

Posts: 1059Crazy. She's too old and chunky. Those are deceptive pics. Look at her legs. Cellulite and fat.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-25 09:43 #15406Senior Member

Posts: 1059She's pretty but nothing out of the extraordinarily! She just looks hotter because of the clothes and makeup. She's seems older.
Originally Posted by TooLate
[View Original Post]
I'm sure you guys have seem the number of Brazilians or Colombian girls that past thru the dmv. Those younger ones are better lookiing.
-
08-01-25 20:15 #15405Senior Member

Posts: 286Should have done a search before chatting with this one. She opened with 1500.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 16:06 #15404Senior Member

Posts: 228That's Funny
Originally Posted by RondaColdSon
[View Original Post]
She's wearing the same ring in the video as she is in the picture of her in jeans. Does look like she gives great head though.
Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 15:55 #15403Senior Member

Posts: 3343I met Tawny Kitaen on the site. Here is the profile, I took a screen shot. I messaged a lot w / her. She had a lot of botched plastic surgery, including implants, she wanted to get fixed. So she was asking for bit (but not insane) allowance. IDK, like 800. That was outside my budget, so I didn't pursue. And then she died later in 2021.
Originally Posted by TooLate
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 12:22 #15402Senior Member

Posts: 368Ariskyy
Any info on this one. Location moves from DC to CA, but have had good comms; maybe a travelling pro?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-b569ea17efa0
TIA.
-
08-01-25 12:10 #15401Regular Member

Posts: 9Seeking Surprise
Some of the more shocking:
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
- Miss _ USA. Was just surprised at how affordable.
- a police officer.
- Did not move forward, but met a deputy-level appointee at a cabinet-level agency.
- A popular Telemundo actress, again, I thought it was a fake profile. Glad I hung around.
- A billionaire's daughter and her friend, a rare bar pickup at an international 4 seasons; still chat with both of them.
They all have their reasons. Sometimes financial, sometimes want the nice experiences / travel, sometimes genuine serious mentorship, etc.
I loosely track mine by profession to include one and dones. After stripper / semi-pro, student and nurses lead the head count (double entendre intended).
Some of these are unique enough that other folks here surely could guess, but they were not all in DC.
-
08-01-25 10:46 #15400Senior Member

Posts: 439You alluded to the surprising people we have met as SBs. I would be interested in hear some stories (with no names to protect identity).
Originally Posted by TooLate
[View Original Post]
Some of my SBs include:
1) the girlfriend of a prominent politician in a foreign country (he is not well-known in the US).
2) 2 different college cheerleaders.
3) the younger girlfriend of a well-known CEO in the DMV.
4) state beauty pageant winner.
-
08-01-25 10:45 #15399Senior Member

Posts: 1021If you watch her IG stories reel yesterday she posted a video that showed her location. The location was in Columbia so she's clearly not in the DC area or even the US for that matter. Could she be later on? Sure I suppose, but if I was a betting man I wouldn't bet much money on it.
Originally Posted by TooLate
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 08:54 #15398Senior Member

Posts: 130No experience but she's a prostitute.
Originally Posted by RondaColdSon
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/trixieast
Personally, I'd save your money and just jerk off to her porn.
https://www.xmovies.com/video/4-9-ti...***-47316.html
-
08-01-25 08:44 #15397Regular Member

Posts: 9Profile gone, she might've been real
I didn't see the profile, but I wouldn't dismiss that one so fast- on insta she is connected to two previous SBs including a Miss _ USA that was utr. Hopefully someone got their shot!
Originally Posted by Hifly21
[View Original Post]
I am sure we all have stories where we can't believe who we met and who was real off there, especially in 2016,2017. What a time to be alive.
-
08-01-25 00:10 #15396Senior Member

Posts: 527Luna
Anyone have experience with this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-97b00759a9da.
-
07-31-25 23:43 #15395Senior Member

Posts: 149Ymmv.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-27787bf405b3
Pics are accurate, I met her for drinks, nothing more. She seemed to just be looking for someone to sponsor her upcoming trip with nothing given in return. I feel like she's going to be a GPS candidate, drove a new Mercedes she can't afford.










Reply With Quote





