Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 29310
-
08-02-25 21:56 #26280Regular Member

Posts: 1Shine
She definitely does massage. I think I've had her twice. She is a bit awkward and I think relatively inexperienced but I thought it was enjoyable. She teased a bit but kind of unsure of herself. Lighter touch. It's been awhile but I got the impression she was willing to do more with a little persuasion. I can't say for certain though. Her apparent inexperienceis and innocence is a turn on.
Originally Posted by Monsignor
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-25 20:11 #26279Regular Member

Posts: 8Haley at shine
Yes she goes by Haley. Your instincts are correct in that she does give massage. Don't know for sure if she has or does work in other places but she will definitely take customers at shine. Most of the reports here are accurate with regards to limited availability of service at this location, but where she is concerned, time and patience will yield positive results. She's relatively inexperienced. I don't think she has been doing this long. But she gives a good soft touch, fair HJ and willing to try a BJ. I say try because I think she is still figuring out how it works LOL. Best part is her youth and inexperience. Quite the turn on IMHO. Be curious what others report.
Originally Posted by Monsignor
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-25 14:18 #26278Senior Member

Posts: 57Yes
Yes I got one in mind but the massage and L1 isn't that good. But she's nice and reliable.
Originally Posted by BrokenWings
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-25 14:06 #26277Senior Member

Posts: 209Anybody know what the story is with the receptionist at Shine spa on Southport and Sherman young girl maybe mid 20's, wears glasses. I think she said her name is Haley but not sure. Does she actually do Massage?
Just curious what service she might provide. The main reason I ask is because I would swear I've seen her somewhere before. Not sure if it's another spa or as an escort. Or maybe outcall. She doesn't seem to recognize me. But I swear I've had her provide service to me before.
As far as the other providers there in my experience, it has been pretty much as reported by others. Good massage, great tease. May be an L one every now and again depending on the provider, but nothing more.
Anybody out there have any good information?
-
08-02-25 09:25 #26276Regular Member

Posts: 9As someone who has gotten lucky there numerous times before. In a 4 hand there's almost no way. Even the ones that would do L1 in a 1 on1 session would never during a 4 hand.
Originally Posted by Popeye76
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 20:30 #26275Senior Member

Posts: 423Kitty is amazing!
Agree, Kitty is amazing and consist from the first time I met her. She is very sensual and overall fun time. Mishka's review captures the essence of what I believe we all are looking for with a provider, and Kitty checks off all those boxes for me and I'm sure most of you. Just saw her again and the way she makes you feel as if more could be had. I know I have tried and even when things get hot and heavy, she brings out the cover. And I'm sure if anyone does get BBFS from Kitty, they put in time and effort. And prob. Not announcing this to the world. She is a good one.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 16:31 #26274Senior Member

Posts: 1029Noticed and a TOFTT
Eye-o-Mia, Stop10 has had the sign missing for a few weeks. It's back and little up now. Also noticed Muffler shop was still open.
Decided to do my part and try out Z Spa today, Thompson and 31. Nice looking place on the inside, Amy was behind the counter when I arrived. Pretty nice man-mades, 40 something, a little thick with zero ass. Shaved below. Price for 1 hour was. 7, CFS was an additional $. 4 with no haggle.
Massage was good enough, not great. Once my roaming hand got high enough the tease started. I went in expecting L1 at best, so was a bit surprised when boom-boom was offered. CBJ was good, lots of kissing between face and knees, some BLS and she took it deeper than most, no rush to get it over with. DATY was allowed and if you know what you're doing, she is a squirter. Mish, CG, more Mish and finished with hand. Worth a repeat.
Met Tina on the way out, 40's looked pretty decent and I will probably return to give her a try.
-
08-01-25 15:38 #26273Regular Member

Posts: 15Irene?
Does anyone know where Irene from Rockville went? Also saw here once in 86th. She had the best behind I've ever seen. Also any information on Tina and Coco from Rockville would be appreciated.
-
08-01-25 13:50 #26272Senior Member

Posts: 26North of Indy
I pay attention to these but all of them on south side or a decent drive. Any up north? North of Castelton? Thanks in advance.
-
08-01-25 09:55 #26271Senior Member

Posts: 39LMAO,I'm guessing you will have to spend some serious cash just to get L1.
Originally Posted by WinterWarlock
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 09:11 #26270Senior Member

Posts: 216Stirring the 317 Pot
I thought that I would agitate the board again with 317 news. I saw that Nikki and Caitlyn are doing 4 hand. Let us know if anyone TOFTT.
I saw a photo on FB promoting the services of these fine looking women.
-
08-01-25 07:34 #26269Senior Member

Posts: 383Angel
Regarding Angel, I've always thought their massage was very good and standard finish and good tease. Women are always meh on looks and nothing more than level 1.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
But I've repeated off and on for several years because it's consistent and dependable especially if I really need a good massage. And table shower is a good option.
I went last about a month ago and nothing had changed. Same good experience. $70 for the hour.
-
07-31-25 22:17 #26268Forum Advertiser

Posts: 132Tiffany at Ruby on E 38th
Hit this place around 8:45 and was greeted by Tiffany, 5'2" or 3" petite and average looking. Probably 40's, other longer will say she looks 20 while some would swear she is 90+ and none of us know what an attractive woman is. She was very pleasant and had Bs that were super nice with giant nipples for this that care for that sort of thing. Typical Asian look and body is average, little belly but not fat at all.
60 to the house and ok run actually, finish with that and onto fingertip which led to a little tease and then the flip. 160 for CFS w c j. CBJ was pretty good actually and after enough of that she rode me until we both got off (well me for real and her really good acting). Typical water out the door and all said decent if not pleasant time.
-
07-31-25 18:20 #26267Senior Member

Posts: 126Lily at m. Rose Franklin
Spent some time with Lily today. Very nice woman. Very pretty nice. Body massage is okay. Boom boom is acceptable. She told me she'll be leaving on Saturday and the new girl will be coming in on Saturday.
-
07-31-25 12:02 #26266Senior Member

Posts: 219By the adult store? If so, GPS and L1 only unless you get in good and start paying Tryst prices. Sent my buddy there after a tip from a fellow monger and he said one chick was younger and better looking, just not full menu for him on that day.
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




