Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 29271
-
08-01-25 09:55 #26271Senior Member

Posts: 39LMAO,I'm guessing you will have to spend some serious cash just to get L1.
Originally Posted by WinterWarlock
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 09:11 #26270Senior Member

Posts: 216Stirring the 317 Pot
I thought that I would agitate the board again with 317 news. I saw that Nikki and Caitlyn are doing 4 hand. Let us know if anyone TOFTT.
I saw a photo on FB promoting the services of these fine looking women.
-
08-01-25 07:34 #26269Senior Member

Posts: 381Angel
Regarding Angel, I've always thought their massage was very good and standard finish and good tease. Women are always meh on looks and nothing more than level 1.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
But I've repeated off and on for several years because it's consistent and dependable especially if I really need a good massage. And table shower is a good option.
I went last about a month ago and nothing had changed. Same good experience. $70 for the hour.
-
07-31-25 22:17 #26268Forum Advertiser

Posts: 132Tiffany at Ruby on E 38th
Hit this place around 8:45 and was greeted by Tiffany, 5'2" or 3" petite and average looking. Probably 40's, other longer will say she looks 20 while some would swear she is 90+ and none of us know what an attractive woman is. She was very pleasant and had Bs that were super nice with giant nipples for this that care for that sort of thing. Typical Asian look and body is average, little belly but not fat at all.
60 to the house and ok run actually, finish with that and onto fingertip which led to a little tease and then the flip. 160 for CFS w c j. CBJ was pretty good actually and after enough of that she rode me until we both got off (well me for real and her really good acting). Typical water out the door and all said decent if not pleasant time.
-
07-31-25 18:20 #26267Senior Member

Posts: 126Lily at m. Rose Franklin
Spent some time with Lily today. Very nice woman. Very pretty nice. Body massage is okay. Boom boom is acceptable. She told me she'll be leaving on Saturday and the new girl will be coming in on Saturday.
-
07-31-25 12:02 #26266Senior Member

Posts: 218By the adult store? If so, GPS and L1 only unless you get in good and start paying Tryst prices. Sent my buddy there after a tip from a fellow monger and he said one chick was younger and better looking, just not full menu for him on that day.
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 09:39 #26265Senior Member

Posts: 97Spa on Post
I drive by the spa on post just north of Washington st every day. Just went by and saw the open sign was on. It has looked empty for awhile.
-
07-31-25 09:08 #26264Senior Member

Posts: 317Sweet
I heard through the grapevine that Sweet has new talent, a young girl with a good figure.
-
07-31-25 08:01 #26263Senior Member

Posts: 59Any AMP with massive tits
Does anybody knows a place a someone with big tits? please pm me if you know a good place with that kind of description, thanks guys.
-
07-30-25 15:31 #26262Senior Member

Posts: 342Escape to Luna
Happened to be on East side yesterday and decided to visit Luna Spa on E. Washington. One MT working, April, 30's, very tall for an AMT, nice body, all natural, big breasts and a genuinely nice person, friendly and pleasant. Above average massage, no tease before flip, but then started the tease. UTC available, asked about L3, but in a nice way said not here. I even offered a little more, still, not here! L1 was excellent and I would return just for her personality, massage and big breasts.
-
07-30-25 13:35 #26261Senior Member

Posts: 57Carson Lisa
Was passing through and needed a massage so I stopped in and met Lisa probably late 30's. She seemed nice, flirty, funny so I said why not. Gave a good massage and was very passionate and I left very happy at the end. . House fee was 60 and tip was 100. If I'm back in the area I'll stop in again to see her. Stay safe guys.
-
07-29-25 22:34 #26260Senior Member

Posts: 1029Hanna Spa on Hanna and Madison. Z Spa at Thompson and 31 behind Taco Bell. Footloose off of County Line, behind Thai Spice restaurant. Tulip Foot Spa Stop 13 and 31. Z and Tlip are unlikely to offer much if anything. Hanna has had 1 or 2 reports and Footloose used to be a decent L1 option with good massage.
Originally Posted by Erebeb
[View Original Post]
Up north, haven't seen a report on Angel Spa, Michigan road south of 86, for a long time. Sunrise on Girl's School and 38th used to be a good massage with a granny L1. Lavender on Lafayette hasn't had much mention either.
The way things have been in the last few years, even the most unlikely spots might have a hidden gem.
-
07-29-25 18:15 #26259Regular Member

Posts: 8I think its all depends.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 17:36 #26258Senior Member

Posts: 279Coral Kitty
Nice review Mishka. I've seen her 3 X for BBBJ cim. She is hot imo. Sounds like BBFS might be an option. Anyone partake?
-
07-29-25 15:37 #26257Senior Member

Posts: 491Sunshine life
On the southside and wanted to finally meet Suzy's partner. Heard she was cute. Greeted by Suzy who looked great in her tiny dress with no bra but asked for other girl. Found out later her name is Dessie or Jessie and she leaves in two days. Will be back in September though. She's equally as cute and at first thought she was in her 20's. Upon further inspection though, she's easily in her 30's but looks damn good imo. Shaved with nice C's that she enjoys rubbing on your backside while face down. Decent massage for 30 min and on to the fun. Right out of the gate she offered up BJ no condom and come in my mouth. Her exact words. Not sure that's happened to me before. I declined cause I wanted to bang someone's brains out. Then I start wondering if Aunt Flo is in town and that's why she was reluctant to bang. Long story a little shorter, didn't notice any blood. She's a fun lay for sure. One hell of a CBJ that almost had me yank the cover to take her up on cim.










Reply With Quote




