Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 1775 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 1165 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 26620
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24160

    Breezy

    Quote Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03  [View Original Post]
    What happened to her? I haven't seen her post in a while.
    Sadly, Breezy was arrested in late March and there's currently no release date indicated. Hopefully she'll be released soon: she has served more than four months already, on a drug charge.

  2. #24159

    Breezy

    What happened to her? I haven't seen her post in a while.

  3. #24158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kitty

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/273042777633

    Saw Kitty again this week. For a BBW she gets 5 stars from me.

    I was delayed 5 minutes before entry into her nice hotel because she was letting her dog out to pee. Met her and the pup in the lobby and was escorted upstairs.

    Love a provider willing to care for a dog too so his friendly presence was not a problem.

    As mentioned before, she drained the main vein. Not much to drain since my prostate removal but she wasn't shy about taking anything she could get. Room was a little cluttered and only sign of her having fun was a bottle of Margarita mix.

    Easy, comfortable and affordable.

    I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/273042777633

  4. #24157

    Stormie

    In Walker area hotel. Pretty, willing, girl-next-door vibe.

    BBBJ, cfs, no cim. Higher end donation rates; may vary.

    Super fun, personable. 5 stars.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/242056283644

  5. #24156

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by RedShirt2814  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/665329972183

    EDIT: Nevermind. She immediately asked me for a deposit. Dont bother.
    Ripped me off for some pictures a few weeks back. Needed gas money for an out. Then she changed her number and hit me up for picture money. Of course I blew her off.

  6. #24155
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    Hey hun. Try reaching me at 616-31X-XXXX.
    Ooops. I'm sorry. I thought I private messaged him. You can delete this, admin.

  7. #24154

    Anyone see her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/665329972183

    EDIT: Nevermind. She immediately asked me for a deposit. Don’t bother.

  8. #24153

    Info

    Hi, anyone saw this beauty.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/066694683173

    Thanks.

  9. #24152
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPastaMan1  [View Original Post]
    Also was going to ask for tips with booking CJ, I have texted to try and set something up in advance and got crickets, wondered if it is better to just wait until day of and hope it works out or if I just got unlucky with not getting a response. Her schedule makes it tough, but I've been dying to set something up when time permits so want to make sure to have the best chance.
    Hey hun. Try reaching me at 616-31X-XXXX.

  10. #24151

    Cj

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPastaMan1  [View Original Post]
    Also was going to ask for tips with booking CJ, I have texted to try and set something up in advance and got crickets, wondered if it is better to just wait until day of and hope it works out or if I just got unlucky with not getting a response. Her schedule makes it tough, but I've been dying to set something up when time permits so want to make sure to have the best chance.
    My first time actually seeing her took a week or 2 to be able to set something up. The time is hard for me as well I ended up finding a day and time that she was free and took the day off. CJ reached out to after I made the post. I think she's been having issues but it's showing her reply went through. I would say be patient and don't give up defiantly will be worth it and won't be disappointed. Be safe.

  11. #24150

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    It is interesting how each of us can have different experiences with a particular provider. Now, albeit I have seen Erin only once but my time with her was nothing like what BL describes. Communications were good, no issue with time and she seemed to have her act together. Anyway, she is older but in fantastic shape. Has a good incall location. Outstanding skills with a great attitude. I partook in her nuru massage and would highly recommend. I plan on seeing her again and hope this was not a one off.
    Sometimes she's awesome. I started seeing her when she first posted in GR and I believe there was both a man and drugs that played a role in her inconsistencies. I'll give her a pass for that. The past 2 years I've seen her maybe 6 times 2 of them happened on time and she had it together the other 4 were delays, disheveled mess and I left regretting the time and money wasted. My numbers have changed over the years but she remembers me and wants to see me and then can't give a time or respond to a message. Maybe she has it together and is fishing for a higher donation from me or someone else. In person I can't say she is reliable or is all there. She's sexy and could be one of the best in GR.

  12. #24149

    Cj

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if CJ been out for the last week I been trying to see if I can book with her and no response. Not sure if she's backed up and I message at the wrong time or others having the same issue.
    Also was going to ask for tips with booking CJ, I have texted to try and set something up in advance and got crickets, wondered if it is better to just wait until day of and hope it works out or if I just got unlucky with not getting a response. Her schedule makes it tough, but I've been dying to set something up when time permits so want to make sure to have the best chance.

  13. #24148

    Jemma review

    Hello gentlemen.

    Wanted to update you guys on this woman I met this past week.

    Good comm, good directions to her place. Clean motel by airport. Most I ever paid for SS 130 $ uhh.

    Little head gets the best of me sometimes. She did send some pictures that were deceiving. It was her photos but covered her stomach very well. 5 ft lady with tiny bottom emd amd heavier on the top.

    CBJ, CFS took direction well I suppose and her attitude was pleasent. She wore a sexy outfit for me which is nice I guess but I won't be repeating. Not my type of woman, much younger and hotter for same or less donation. Her donations are outrageous IMO.

    Hope this helps some of you. Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...x/289070660737

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the chance to see this girl?? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/081680785137

  14. #24147

    Cj

    Was wondering if CJ been out for the last week I been trying to see if I can book with her and no response. Not sure if she's backed up and I message at the wrong time or others having the same issue.

  15. #24146

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times over the years and like someone else said I need to add a punch to my dumb card. Erin can provide a great appt but usually I get delayed replies or no response at all. She quotes me different rates and changes them when I remind her that we've met a number of times before. What services she offers changes will agree to FS then says no when I get there. I think she's not straight in the head. Last night tried multiple times no response. I don't think it's me but maybe it is LOL. She is unreliable, hot, and a head scratcher. If you have hours to wait for a reply or for her to delay the appt 3 times have fun. I wish I had ODB's experiences with her because she would kill it if she could get it together.
    It is interesting how each of us can have different experiences with a particular provider. Now, albeit I have seen Erin only once but my time with her was nothing like what BL describes. Communications were good, no issue with time and she seemed to have her act together. Anyway, she is older but in fantastic shape. Has a good incall location. Outstanding skills with a great attitude. I partook in her nuru massage and would highly recommend. I plan on seeing her again and hope this was not a one off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape