LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 168 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 2510
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2015

    Avon IG

    Quote Originally Posted by MrbrownOC  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking the past year and thought I was long overdue to share what I've found. Appreciate the recommendations as it's absolutely saved me from a few disappointing encounters, and led me to some terrific ones. Here's what I have on a few of the local nuru shops. As you'll see, I'm more partial to Latinas and white girls.

    Chanel. I had to based on the consensus here. I can confirm she is 100% as advertised. Thinner than I was expecting but rock hard abs and great rack. Looked like c cup, so she may have had a reduction this year, based on the other reports. If anyone has seen her last year and recently, I'm curious if she had the Ds removed or not. But looked and felt fantastic. She is gorgeous, great massage for non CMT and great HJ finish. No extras. It's fun to get her talking about crazy shit and just let her go. Haha. We covered aliens and her collection of banned books during my session. Standard rate of. 55 house and $. 40 to her for 45 min.

    Sophia. French / Persian with a sexy accent. Spinner with rock hard bolt on DDs. Ok massage. You could tell she was cute at one time, but has gotten carried away with alterations so now has more of a veteran stripper look. Lips filled, cheeks done and lots of Botox. A bit too plastic for my style, but whoever said she's a freak if she's into you was not lying. As soon as I turned over it was about 10 seconds before she put a condom on the table next to me. Everything was offered but went for the CBJ finish. She had good skills and gave a little ass play and let me FOV and FIV. 45 min with her was house fee plus $$ for CBJ and offered FS for $$..
    Do you have Avon's new IG? Couldn't find her anymore.

    And also, how do you guys keep up with everyone's IG? Seems like it gets taken down every few weeks so they have to make new accounts.

  2. #2014

    Oasis / Laguna

    Been lurking the past year and thought I was long overdue to share what I've found. Appreciate the recommendations as it's absolutely saved me from a few disappointing encounters, and led me to some terrific ones. Here's what I have on a few of the local nuru shops. As you'll see, I'm more partial to Latinas and white girls.

    Chanel. I had to based on the consensus here. I can confirm she is 100% as advertised. Thinner than I was expecting but rock hard abs and great rack. Looked like c cup, so she may have had a reduction this year, based on the other reports. If anyone has seen her last year and recently, I'm curious if she had the Ds removed or not. But looked and felt fantastic. She is gorgeous, great massage for non CMT and great HJ finish. No extras. It's fun to get her talking about crazy shit and just let her go. Haha. We covered aliens and her collection of banned books during my session. Standard rate of. 55 house and $. 40 to her for 45 min.

    Sophia. French / Persian with a sexy accent. Spinner with rock hard bolt on DDs. Ok massage. You could tell she was cute at one time, but has gotten carried away with alterations so now has more of a veteran stripper look. Lips filled, cheeks done and lots of Botox. A bit too plastic for my style, but whoever said she's a freak if she's into you was not lying. As soon as I turned over it was about 10 seconds before she put a condom on the table next to me. Everything was offered but went for the CBJ finish. She had good skills and gave a little ass play and let me FOV and FIV. 45 min with her was house fee plus $$ for CBJ and offered FS for $$.

    Avon / Storm. Asian / White mix and well reviewed here. Small waist, bolt on DDs and great juicy ass. She's definitely my preferred hourglass body type. Average looks, and ok massage, but damn, that woman can suck the chrome off a tow hitch. Plenty of mutual touching and sucking involved with the BJ finish and CIM. She's more expensive, but you get what you pay for if you're into a quality finisher. More recently she's been working privates both near JWA and up in LA, and now seems to mainly work out of 17th most weeks. Her main IG got banned again so you can follow her (at).

    Unfortunately their IG was shut down a couple weeks ago and they said they don't know when it will be up again, as of 8/5, so you have to text them to see who's working that day for now.

  3. #2013

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes, ROM offers a girl at her CM apartment. Today, it was Kat. Has anyone used this aspect of the service? How about anyone who has seen Kat? PM is OK / preferred.
    I've seen Kat a few times. She was actually my first experience with nuru. She shares her schedule mainly on PD but you can also follow her on IG. Only offers HJ finish but does offer prostate and Dom play. That woman radiates sexuality and has the best dirty talk in the game. She's Krystal's friend and used to work together, so that's why you'll see her pop up now and then on ROM's page. Uses real, current pictures so no surprises, and is a pretty, b cup round booty Latina. Her skills are second to none and worth a visit if you aren't looking for FS. It's her apartment that she shares with Brittney and more recently, Hazel May. Hazel is young and new to the scene, so Kat's taken her under her wing. I saw the two of them for a duo last month and it was fantastic.

  4. #2012
    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    Vanes.sangels

    My two cents. The spa she works at charges 20-30 more than most spas for the time. She has the attributes to do well but would find that if she put a little more effort she would be more popular.
    Are these places HJ only or can you get FS?

  5. #2011
    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    Vanes.sangels

    My two cents. The spa she works at charges 20-30 more than most spas for the time. She has the attributes to do well but would find that if she put a little more effort she would be more popular.
    She's also been advertising occasionally working at a spa in Santa Ana. Anyone seen her somewhere besides Angel Touch?

  6. #2010
    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    Vanes.sangels

    My two cents. The spa she works at charges 20-30 more than most spas for the time. She has the attributes to do well but would find that if she put a little more effort she would be more popular.
    Thank you.

  7. #2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakegg  [View Original Post]
    Whats here IG? Thanks.
    Vanes.sangels

    My two cents. The spa she works at charges 20-30 more than most spas for the time. She has the attributes to do well but would find that if she put a little more effort she would be more popular.

  8. #2008

    Rom

    Sometimes, ROM offers a girl at her CM apartment. Today, it was Kat. Has anyone used this aspect of the service? How about anyone who has seen Kat? PM is OK / preferred.

  9. #2007
    Quote Originally Posted by PooleParty  [View Original Post]
    Been really keen on trying Vanessa soon, just saw her IG story and she has a super pretty face with a nice, hot body but at that price point definitely not worth it when there's way better girls who will do much more, appreciate the review!
    Whats here IG? Thanks.

  10. #2006

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Meeff867  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Coco as Thai lady in Costa Mesa?
    Talking about Coco from rom.

  11. #2005

    Westminster

    Quote Originally Posted by Meeff867  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Coco as Thai lady in Costa Mesa?
    He mentioned in Westminster.

  12. #2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just looked at my IG follow list and it seems both Laguna and 17th accounts are gone. I usually had at least one of the backup accounts of those at the ready, but not this time, so no idea what the new ones are. Can't count how many times I've had to add whatever new account they make at both Laguna and 17th, they seem to be really good at getting their accounts removed.
    I was just thinking the same thing yesterday. I thought I followed all their backups accounts and those even seem to be gone. Can someone share the new links?

  13. #2003

    Thai?

    Are you talking about Coco as Thai lady in Costa Mesa?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamWinh  [View Original Post]
    Saw Coco again, this time at a location in Westminster. I was looking for a provider with some actual massage skills and that is what I got with her. The flip was okay as she is more a straightforward type of finish. Something that changed from the previous time I saw her was how much she was kissing me. All over my body and was trying to make out with me, even kissed jr a couple times. Told she wanted to be my girlfriend and that next time we see each other we could get each other off. She was obviously hinting at FS. YMMV I don't know but that was something.

  14. #2002

    Self experiment

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamWinh  [View Original Post]
    Saw Coco again, this time at a location in Westminster. I was looking for a provider with some actual massage skills and that is what I got with her. The flip was okay as she is more a straightforward type of finish. Something that changed from the previous time I saw her was how much she was kissing me. All over my body and was trying to make out with me, even kissed jr a couple times. Told she wanted to be my girlfriend and that next time we see each other we could get each other off. She was obviously hinting at FS. YMMV I don't know but that was something.
    Why'd all your posts are reviewed of your self experience and nothing else? All we know is her name is Coco or Emily Black.

  15. #2001
    Quote Originally Posted by CJung78  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has the new IG for oasis wellness at Laguna Hills? I used to have it but somehow disappeared.

    Thank you.
    Just looked at my IG follow list and it seems both Laguna and 17th accounts are gone. I usually had at least one of the backup accounts of those at the ready, but not this time, so no idea what the new ones are. Can't count how many times I've had to add whatever new account they make at both Laguna and 17th, they seem to be really good at getting their accounts removed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape