Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 1252 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 18771
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18081

    Rose secret & Latina massage joints

    Two quick questions guys: 1.) is Rose Secret Spa off midlo (near where it breaks off to Robious behind the newish Waffle House) legit or is this a skin care place. Given the name and the doorbell, I thought maybe this was a good place for me to check out. The lady at the front had a nice body but saw someone dressed in scrubs, too.

    2.) are there any good Latina massage parlors? I'm exhausted from going into the Asian ones and getting an HJ from someone's great grandmother. Thanks!

  2. #18080

    Sheetz Chester

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited the "new" place on rt 10 in chester beside sheetz? If the sign they have out front 45 for 60 minutes is correct, that's a crazy good deal.
    I thought that was for a foot massage but I could be wrong.

  3. #18079

    Sheetz chester

    Has anyone visited the "new" place on rt 10 in chester beside sheetz? If the sign they have out front 45 for 60 minutes is correct, that's a crazy good deal.

  4. #18078

    Info

    Everything has been pretty dry so far with many places closing usually went to Ljs and 3rd but haven't been in a while since they haven't changed Mimi or Bobo (can't remember their names) if there is another spot with cfs dm me please.

  5. #18077

    Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Neilll  [View Original Post]
    I have never been to the Cox Road AMP in Henrico County. Reviews have consistently said no extras. But today I saw a very different review.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/virginia/...sage-spa/37775

    I want to say it is unlike any other review I've seen. But then there is this:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/virginia/...-massage/37773

    It seems strange when most of us are complaining about decreasing opportunities.

    Do you think these reviews are real? Has anyone been to these places recently?
    Can't speak for these reviews, but I went today and got one of the best massages that I have ever had followed by a table shower! Getting anything extra is extremely rare, but the massage is always good. Very first visit a long time ago I took things into my own hands and got assistance cleaning up. Got one HE not too long ago, but not the norm for this spot.

  6. #18076

    Cox

    I have never been to the Cox Road AMP in Henrico County. Reviews have consistently said no extras. But today I saw a very different review.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/virginia/...sage-spa/37775

    I want to say it is unlike any other review I've seen. But then there is this:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/virginia/...-massage/37773

    It seems strange when most of us are complaining about decreasing opportunities.

    Do you think these reviews are real? Has anyone been to these places recently?

  7. #18075

    Possible she was cautious

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVa70  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I haven't been posting here for a while because my favorite parlors in Richmond have closedI have been going to a great place in Fredericksburg when I have time.

    Today, I had some free time so I took the drive. The massage was very good as usual. And there was some really good teasing before and after the flip. There was no HE though. First time that has happened at that parlor. I assume that means they are now legit.

    That being said, are there any spots in Richmond that give a good massage and a HE? If you would like, pm is fine if you don't want to publicallytalk about a good parlor.
    Before and after flip good teasing without proceeding to HE, would lead me to believe she wants a signal from me to proceed.

    Possible she steers clear of new customer solicitation of sensuous activities unless she is comfortable.

    When she acts like she doesn't know where her hands should be toward the end of massage I show her.

    The worst she can say is No.

  8. #18074

    Disappointed

    Hey guys. I haven't been posting here for a while because my favorite parlors in Richmond have closedI have been going to a great place in Fredericksburg when I have time.

    Today, I had some free time so I took the drive. The massage was very good as usual. And there was some really good teasing before and after the flip. There was no HE though. First time that has happened at that parlor. I assume that means they are now legit.

    That being said, are there any spots in Richmond that give a good massage and a HE? If you would like, pm is fine if you don't want to publicallytalk about a good parlor.

  9. #18073
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Lyla was busy so I went down the road to the other spot. Very similar to the service you would get at Llya so I'm wondering if they are owned by the same person. Seemed to be only one lady there, cute little body, maybe mid 40's. The massage was meh, just the light rubbing with hands / nails to pass the time to the flip. I'd repeat if Llya was busy again. The lady's name was yuyu. She was nice and very accommodating. Typical 50/70 plus tip. The place was really clean.
    Lyla, AHC and Healing spa are all operated by the same person. You can get FS at Lyla. Healing and AHC only offer standard HE HJ.

  10. #18072

    Crater road AMP

    Lyla was busy so I went down the road to the other spot. Very similar to the service you would get at Llya so I'm wondering if they are owned by the same person. Seemed to be only one lady there, cute little body, maybe mid 40's. The massage was meh, just the light rubbing with hands / nails to pass the time to the flip. I'd repeat if Llya was busy again. The lady's name was yuyu. She was nice and very accommodating. Typical 50/70 plus tip. The place was really clean.

  11. #18071
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMan804  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the ads on stg real? They say they offer GFE and bbj but it's an agency. I'm new to the AMP scene but not the monger scene. If you know of any that offer bbj please do me. Tia.
    I would say most if not all are totally fake catfishing expeditions. The worst are the two old (I mean fucking OLD) ladies at the extended stay off cox road. They'll post a hot 25 year old Asian broad on an ad and you get details and room number and this 75 yo broad will try to get you on a bed immediately. The super 8 motel lady is like 200 lbs and lives in the room full time. I had to run from both. I gave up on those ads. The ads for the massage joints are fake too. I went to one in mechanicsville from an ad and it was an ancient old woman and I showed her the ad that said BBBJ and full release and she said she didn't post it. Total bullshit. An AMP in Petersburg runs on as well but they at least have a hot lady that gets naked who is in her 30's. Just a standard HJ. I couldn't finish there bc her coworker (a 60-something) Asian lady was screaming in Chinese at someone outside my room once I was flippedMoon has been fairly solid to scratch the Asian itch.

  12. #18070

    Lyla

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogio35  [View Original Post]
    Ask for Lisa.
    I agree Lisa was a sweetheart but she's back in NY now. The choice is between Jessica and NeeDee (spelling? I saw NeeDee and had no complaints. YMMV.

  13. #18069

    Burg

    Quote Originally Posted by Rvasailor  [View Original Post]
    Can you recommend a particular provider at Lyla?
    Ask for Lisa.

  14. #18068

    LJ's

    Iron door is shut and locked. All the curtains are open on the second floor as of0 9:53 Wednesday am.

  15. #18067
    I'm from flushing, I've been driving broads down here for years and back up to queens. I've been asking around but most if the girls want to know what b they'll be making, ,you can't guarantee anything in this business.

    I'll be ein flushing sat and sun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape