Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 1382
-
08-03-25 18:58 #1142Regular Member

Posts: 11Massage by Art
Here is a screenshot of the Massage by Art. Says she's in Orlando now, but still popped up in my Tampa Bay search.
-
08-02-25 16:06 #1141Senior Member

Posts: 47Sorry to hear, that's the worst thing that could happen (besides being hurt or arrested, obviously). But I can't find a CL anywhere, can you post a photo that was in the ad in case they post again in the future? Or any of the wording from the ad? Often times the same girls (or group) post the same type of wording on all of their ads so you can tell if it's the same person (or group).
Originally Posted by ImASlut069
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 09:27 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 282Beware. Massage by ART
I have heard from a trusted source that you should be aware of Massage by Art. She is posting on Craigs List for massage. She gets you in the room and gets the donation and then there is a knock on the door and a guy comes in to rob you at gun point. Be careful out there.
-
07-30-25 14:42 #1139Senior Member

Posts: 48Shila
Did you try to make a move?
-
07-30-25 14:26 #1138Senior Member

Posts: 51Shiela
I have seen her. Totally legit.
Originally Posted by AmazingRoot56
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 12:36 #1137Senior Member

Posts: 48Shelia masseuse off on ulmerton
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...869712774.html
Is she just legit? Has anyone seen her.
-
07-29-25 22:17 #1136Senior Member

Posts: 381My own 2 cents on a legit provider
When I see a massage lady for the first time, I have a few things I do to determine if there is any fun to be had past a legit massage. I always ask when making an appointment about her draping policy. If she requires it, I usually pass. If it's not required, that's a good first step.
Secondly, if she asks me if there are any areas I want to have worked on, I tell her, the glutes and hamstrings. When she massages there, it depends on how aggressive she is in massaging that area. If she goes all the way up the legs, a good sign that there will be some happiness. If she doesn't do that and avoids the area, likely all you'll get is a massage.
When lying face down, I dangle my arms over the side of the table. After about 5-10 minutes into the massage, if she is standing next to me, I'll reach over and my hand will touch her calf. If there is no response, I'll gradually move up the leg, and eventually to her butt. If she doesn't object, that's another good sign something may happen.
This usually works for me. But as always, YMMV.
-
07-28-25 20:08 #1135Senior Member

Posts: 282Legit massage with extras
There are legit, licensed girl that do offer a therapeutic massage with extras, but you have to find them. I have 3 of them 1) includes topless and a HJ / he, but absolutely nothing else. 2) includes HJ / he and offers extras including FS, but the price goes up as the menu increases, including removal of shirt 3) gets naked and has cfs, then gives one hell of a therapeutic massage and then goes for round 2 of cfs. I will not give out any information on the 3 girls as they are all legit, trust me explicitly and I don't want to ruin a good thing. There are a couple of other girls that I would provide info by PM that aren't licensed, but gives nice rubs with extras on the menu.
Originally Posted by Jgarvin70
[View Original Post]
In my experience, you have to go to a few licensed therapist and some just run out to be legit and that's ok. When you find the gem that hints at ore, you take the time and invest in a few sessions. I found that not once have I gotten any extras from a licensed provider without a 90 minute session. I found when looking at sessions, anyone licensed that is offering an hour for $100 or less is not going to have extras on the menu. You have to read the clues in the ads. I like to look at Craigs List, rub ranking and tryst. Link. Haven't had any luck on massage Finder. Good luck and happy hunting.
-
07-25-25 13:29 #1134Senior Member

Posts: 47Most legit girls will not give extra. If they post a license # in their ad, you can look it up and if it's active, near guarantee you're not getting anything. But you can try little things to see how they respond. I try things like:
Originally Posted by Jgarvin70
[View Original Post]
-Moving the towel further away from my private area. Often the legit girls will place the towel between the upper thigh to hide the privates. I might lightly move it a bit to expose little guy.
-If a girl ever rubs near upper thigh I give a very soft but audible breath, not a moan, that can come across creepy especially to a legit girl.
-If you're ever at full staff when lying on your back, a legit girl will often ask a question like about your life or whatever, intended to mess up your focus so junior goes down. If she starts talking when you're obviously hard, she's not interested in touching it.
-You can play ignorant and not drape yourself at the start, or try a subtle way to make it slip off later in the session.
-If the girl doesn't require draping, that's a very good sign that you'll be offered extra.
-If I'm hard and on my back, I try to lean my stiffy in the direction of the leg she's working on to see if she'll acknowledge or ignore it.
-If she session is nearly over and she asks if there's anything else you'd like worked on, that's your cue to point to junior. Most legit girls won't even ask.
Girls all know these tricks unless they are absolutely brand new. I just try them and see how the girl responds.
Above all, I would advise against touching the girl in any obvious way. My subtle tricks can be feigned as ignorance or just me doing something but once you initiate contact to her, that changes everything. Legit girls will either give 1 warning or stop altogether if they can tell you're intentionally trying to touch any part of them.
The most exciting thing is when you get an attractive, young, good massage, licensed LMT, and she gives extra, but this is extremely rare and you're unlikely to read about it here since they don't want to jeopardize the girl's license.
-
07-25-25 08:34 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 179Advice on getting legitimate massage provider to go to L1 or L2
Hello Seniors. Pretty new to the hobby. Found that I like massages. Any tips on how to approach a legitimate massage provider on advancing to an L1 or L2 situation? I've read the forum and haven't really seen advice on that. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
-
07-08-25 21:57 #1132Regular Member

Posts: 15Not the same provider
I've seen both of them. Definitely different women. I'll have to look into the phone number thing. That's very strange if it's true. Be careful friends.
Originally Posted by Bkbh1
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 13:28 #1131Senior Member

Posts: 396I 100% agree
I wish you had all just kept this under wraps. You may have ruined a very good thing. Common Sense Tip here -- when you find a legit therapist who may offer L1, L2, or L3, please keep it quiet and handle it entirely in private messaging.
Just my 2cents worth.
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 16:32 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 122Gets your facts straight
Should have considered the following before taggging me.
-I didn't post any info such as numbers or websites, I only quoted and replied when a forum member asked. There were no mentions of her being UTR or withhold info.
-My review was a follow up to two other previous posts on her, including a review about her and CL link, which has since been taken down.
-Anyone can play detective and the stuff you can find online with little detail is shocking.
-You must be the iris in my eye and ossicles in my ears if you know what communication has been exchanged between me and her.
-I understand safety, but both parties in this hobby are always at risk.
-Learned my lesson on this one, from now on I'll refrain from posting details and will only share and exchange info over DMs with a provider approved screenshot of some sort.
Originally Posted by Bigkk
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 10:41 #1129Regular Member

Posts: 19Common sense
I know for a fact you didn't have permission to post her info nor did she want to be talked about on a sex site.
Originally Posted by RudyMtz
[View Original Post]
You've put her license at risk for lack of common sense.
Nice job..
-
06-23-25 18:12 #1128Regular Member

Posts: 20Why me?
I get what you're saying but why did you choose to respond to me for this and not op? I wasn't the one who posted about her. I had no idea she existed until yesterday LOL.
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





