Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 21037
-
07-30-25 10:14 #19612Senior Member

Posts: 167Sunny Gibbon
She's got to be 50's.
Originally Posted by AlanGlow
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 10:13 #19611Senior Member

Posts: 167Sunny Gibbon
Mulltiple POSitions.
Originally Posted by TheTitan
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 06:31 #19610Senior Member

Posts: 29I'm going to guess "multiple positions", but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by TheTitan
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 00:46 #19609Senior Member

Posts: 41Mpos?
I must be getting old! What is MPOS?
Originally Posted by JoeyEye
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 00:29 #19608Senior Member

Posts: 58What was her approximate age?
Originally Posted by JoeyEye
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 20:35 #19607Senior Member

Posts: 167Sunny Gibbon
I had a good visit with Sunny today. She was the only one there and was evidently running an errand when I got there as she came into the doorway from the parking lot a few minutes after me ringing the doorbell a couple of times She's not a looker but services is great. She's a touch rough in the table shower, but it's all good. In the room a half way decent massage follows by excellent BBBJ and MPOS BBFSCIP. I haven't been with her for a while, but do enjoy the good reliable service. 80/200. Got 45 minutes of the hour as I was bundled out when another monger showed up.
-
07-29-25 16:34 #19606Senior Member

Posts: 781Lotus Balance
She's been around for many years formerly Church Street Asian. She recently moved here from Chastain Ave (Lotus and Pure) and have many reports. They have been reported as DIY but as with all AMPs it's YMMV depending on the therapist. I have been here twice and left with only some teasing. I have seen two different therapist one allowed no draping and the other total draping. In my opinion I have better luck at the mall massage stores and don't plan to go back.
Originally Posted by NCSeller
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 15:53 #19605Senior Member

Posts: 179Lotus Balance?
I recently began noticing this spot on Emerywood just off South Blvd. Not sure how long it has been there. It is a brick ranch located in a decent area with parking in the rear. It is next to a small Shomars. You can enter from the front or the rear. I entered and a fairly attractive maybe 50 year old Mamisan greeted me. Spoke excellent english. She told me $80 for an hour. I asked if they had a table shower and she said no. She brought out another attractive Asian, maybe 40's, fairly fit. She just smiled. I asked the Mamisan if she worked for tips, she said yes.
I really had done zero research, not my style, so I told her that I stopped because I just drove by and saw it. I said I needed to go to an ATM and get funds. She smiled and gave me a card. Told me to call to make sure that they were available. So, I left without doing anything.
I tried to do some research and there is not much information. I think one guy says it is legit which was one of my concerns and another guy who said he was in and out. He made some comment about the quality of the masseuse. I would have been happy with her looks, etc, just wanted to make sure that this is not DIY. That is not my thing.
Anyone with any feedback on the place? Is it new or have I been missing it all these years when I drive by?
-
07-29-25 12:27 #19604Senior Member

Posts: 176Statistically speaking. Ah no
Anytime you look at what they are open to and see all Yes, giant red flag for me.
Originally Posted by OldDogNoTrick
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 11:46 #19603Senior Member

Posts: 68They all seem legit talking to them. LOL.
Originally Posted by Sandman0688
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 16:34 #19602Senior Member

Posts: 960Looks real to me. If you give her a deposit she will probably let you go BBFS for the same $300 gift.
Originally Posted by Sandman0688
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 14:21 #19601Senior Member

Posts: 95Inbox
My inbox was flooded. I think I have Pm'd everyone back.
-
07-28-25 13:12 #19600Senior Member

Posts: 37I posted it a few weeks ago, but when I was in town and went by, there was a K-9 unit there. I kept driving.
Originally Posted by PervinPanda
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 12:36 #19599Regular Member

Posts: 5Madison?
Can anyone confirm if this girl so real? I hate the idea of giving a deposit but from talking with her she seemed legit.
https://ladys.one/charlotte/madison-127-i737316
-
07-28-25 12:28 #19598Regular Member

Posts: 5Latinas mt holly
Please send a PM of details, cost of your experience etc. Thank you!
Originally Posted by LurkeyLoo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





