Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 12383
-
08-03-25 22:16 #10538Senior Member

Posts: 31J+why Beaverton
Saw some ads pop up for this place on BP and thought I'd give it a whirl. Parking is behind but there are porches and windows form houses behind it that overlook the parking. I sent caution to the wind because of the ads and went in.
I was greeted by mamasan and paid. 7 for the hour. She asked me to undress and she would send someone in. Bah! The ad was a lie. She was in her late 30's I'm guessing and wasn't much to look at. But I was on and not backing out. I gave her 1. 3 and made my wants known, massage then boom boom. She was in. The massage was mediocre and she put no effort as I think she was holding her cell phone a lot. Little to no teasing before the flip, she may have brushed my shaft a couple times. On the flip she went straight for a few minutes of BBBJ then the cover went on and she became a dead fish. She'd get in any position but there was no life in this one. After what seemed like an eternity I got her in standing doggy and finished. She cleaned me up and the offered a head massage. That part wasn't so bad. I won't repeat.
-
08-03-25 14:27 #10537Regular Member

Posts: 5Lulu at Sunny
Off of highway 99 near the storage place and burgerville.
Lulu late thirties maybe? Long face but great body, really firm butt, c cups that might have been real, honestly couldn't tell for once. I showed up early and she was wearing sweats and a tshirt, but then changed into a short red dress.
Went for an hour, started massage, started to rub at her, she moved lower and started to tease for 30 minutes.
On the flip got dressless HE. She was pretty good, as I was about to finish she told me to put some fingers in her. Very good timing was really nice.
She then finished off the rest of the hour massage. (Nice to not be rushed out the door).
Think I'll go again next time I have some cash.
-
08-02-25 20:44 #10536Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Korean Girl at Love Spa
Mika, the current girl on the rotation is so adorably cute and young. She says she's Korean and 23. Her Sex drive is pretty damn good, and her English made for really good conversation and synergy mid session. Very cute and sexy, will be coming back to see her again.
-
08-01-25 22:27 #10535Senior Member

Posts: 56Baoju
Had a nice visit with Kiki today (I think we got new girls, as I didn't see Bella or Summer). Not sure if she's the 'same Kiki' we have seen around, but about 5'5", slender maybe late 20's / early 30's, MM C's. DFK / BBBJ / CBJ / FS, two bones all in.
-
08-01-25 14:19 #10534Regular Member

Posts: 5Exactly as described
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
I hadn't had anyone offer prostate stuff in other places I've been so thanks to your review I gave this place a try. She did in fact talk the entire time, about exactly the same topics too. But the massage was between "ok" and "glorified back rub".
Originally Posted by Srediar12
[View Original Post]
Had to ask for back door but she did it without complaint (aside from complaining about the state of the world while in the act).
One of my more unique experiences, don't think I'm in to butt stuff, and definitely not with someone complaining into my ear while they're doing it.
Also no AC and it was a hot day. Don't regret trying something new, but definitely wouldn't go back.
-
08-01-25 13:48 #10533Regular Member

Posts: 5Advice noted
Yes I've done it exactly as you described in my past visits- negotiating on the flip. Trying up front does sound like less fuss later on and I'll be giving that a try next time. Thanks for the input. (A couple of times have been nice though- getting rubbed while I get up to get the money.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
I just thought that was how things were done because of all of those aforementioned reports haha.
To be fair though, it was 100% success rate out of 6 ish visits.
I've done more reading and think time of day is a bigger factor than I thought so no more late night escapades as well.
-
07-31-25 17:41 #10532Senior Member

Posts: 181Milwaukie / Clackamas
Lotus near the DEQ off old 82nd has good reports, I have no personal experience. Known for a lady with giant tits.
Originally Posted by ButtMan343
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...8/533674073486
Magic Spa on 82nd. Visited, didn't stay. Ladies older and wearing pants, seemed like minimal extras available.
Calm Wind on Mcloughlin. Past reports are mixed, I visited, didn't stay, talent was not attractive to me.
Asian Rain on Mcloughlin. Seems like a legit massage shop (they accept insurance) didn't go in.
2 Spa on McLoughlin. Over the tattoo shop. Lady was older, wearing pants and an apron, seemed not fun, I left.
Asian Massage on McLoughlin. Some decent reports, I've never been.
Reiz Spa on Mcloughlin near the Library. Had a few min to kill, poked my head in, hot young thing in a black cocktail dress and wedge sandals had the everything is available attitude, but I didn't have time to stay. Planning to go back. She was a hottie.
There is another across from the Round Table Pizza in the Mini Mall. I've never heard reports and have not had a chance to recon.
Of that list, Reiz or Lotus is where I'd try.
Good luck. Let us know what you find.
-
07-31-25 16:56 #10531Senior Member

Posts: 178Amp
Any decent AMP 's on Mcloughlin or Milwaukie areas? Thanks.
-
07-30-25 22:55 #10530Senior Member

Posts: 121Thanks for the help, maybe I'll check them out this weekend or try another one from the popular list.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 18:15 #10529Senior Member

Posts: 1873Oak Street
I checked them out quite a while ago. It could drastically change. If I remember, its more of a wam bam in and out place. Pretty good upsell. Its good to revisit places sometimes as the girls change and service can quickly go from bad to great, I do remember there were three C girls working All pretty cute and great body. One looked new as she still had a large luggage suitcase with her. She was headed straight to work. No latinas that I know of are working at or operate any of these massage places. Maybe the Spanish Mexican underground network might have a word on them. But I do not, I enjoyed Lan Lan a few days ago. Nice girl nice body. Accommodating and sweet.
-
07-30-25 14:02 #10528Senior Member

Posts: 144Negotiate "everything" up front.
I don't understand why you would "leave it to chance" not to get your boom-boom, if that's what you're after.
Originally Posted by Lewdnesses
[View Original Post]
When I first started watching this site, many of the reviews mentioned paying house fee for the massage and then agreeing to more for FS "at the flip". Seemed too dicey for me. What if you want more, but she demands more $$ than you're willing to spend? And wouldn't it be awkward as hell to have to get up, with a raging boner, and have to rummage through your pockets for the extra cash to make it happen?? And also, what if you don't even *want* the massage, just the "fucky-sucky"?
Screw that noise: negotiate for time and services UP FRONT. If you can't get what you want, turn on a heel and leave. It's really that simple. And it's probably not too far a drive to go to another place where you can get what you want.
Every time for me, it was telling the girl, "(time), with EVERYTHING, OK?" And that was it. One time, I think the girl was in "that time of the month" and I couldn't get boom-boom for any price, and one time, I tried to negotiate for a full hour (after seeing some mongers reporting an hour of FS for what I had been paying for half an hour) and she wanted more than I brought. Every other time, it was game on from that point. I think I'm up to about 10 total visits to AMPs, so 80% success rate with up front negotiation is pretty darned good.
-
07-30-25 13:57 #10527Senior Member

Posts: 121Sorry no name and I skipped the massage also.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 13:55 #10526Senior Member

Posts: 121Oak massage Hillsboro
Has anyone ever been here? Any good? Ads online look too much of a waste of time. Also one know if there's a Latina spot here in Hillsboro? I kinda feel like there's a hidden one here some place.
-
07-30-25 00:35 #10525Regular Member

Posts: 5Sakura Massage
Near Dutch bros in Sherwood.
First dud experience I've had out of my few attempts. Do people not typically go later at night? I showed up at 9 pm, only an older woman working, wearing jeans and t-shirt.
Went in, asked for HH, undressed, got on table.
She came in, and covered me with the towel. Then gave a 4/10 massage, avoiding the towelled area completely. I've never been good about directly asking for more (under the ever so miniscule chance of 'just in case') but she did not offer anything else. Elsewhere that has never been the case.
I found the place from a listing with scantily clad women so I know it's what I was looking for, maybe just bad timing?
Left unsatisfied and with a lighter wallet.
-
07-29-25 16:30 #10524Senior Member

Posts: 94Everyone's experience is different, but I always have a great time here. Jinye spa.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
As long as Nancy and Mimi are there, I'll keep coming back as often as I can. Adding Lucy into the mix took it to another level—she has an absolutely stunning figure, and wow, what a massage! She's skilled, teasing, and truly delivers a deeply relaxing and euphoric experience. As long as she's there, I'll be visiting weekly.
And Nancy, —sweet, sexy, and clearly knows how to run things right. This place just keeps getting better.











Reply With Quote




