Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 37344
-
07-30-25 20:15 #35049Regular Member

Posts: 3Staxx
I was just with Staxx today and nothing like what was described in an earlier post. She still has a banging ass little hot body and does a BBBJ like the Soul Snatcher that she is. It's not true about the overbooking either because she is low volume on clientele and she is clean as well. Yeah, I agree she could do better with the texting but she more than makes up for it once you're with her. Well worth the time and $$.
Originally Posted by CareerSoldier
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 20:07 #35048Senior Member

Posts: 201Reddit
Try starting with the subreddit "RVArealhoeshit". Then search other subs in the RVA area. You might see someone familiar but it's full of a lot of thirsty dudes. Good luck!
Originally Posted by SettleDown
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 18:30 #35047Senior Member

Posts: 65She's good
Met her and it was amazing to not have to deal with a junkie, great technique and she enjoys what she does.
Originally Posted by JSamuals33
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 16:16 #35046Senior Member

Posts: 486Let's have fun
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/190871007
Anyone seen her since she been here?
-
07-30-25 15:37 #35045Senior Member

Posts: 488Pepper
Anyone seen her? She texted me and seems to be at a halfway decent apartment complex.
-
07-30-25 07:19 #35044Senior Member

Posts: 105Yea I saw her probably 2019 she had a house behind 7/11 on Jd near Maury. Think she smoked the pipe back then then slowly graduated to other and hence the downfall.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 00:33 #35043Regular Member

Posts: 20The only name I recognize here is Staxx. I've avoided her because she's not even close to attractive in the photos I've seen. I'll bet I don't recognize the other names because I've passed them up for similar reasons. I only remember Staxx's name because why'all love talking about her so damn much.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
I don't care about Latinas, really. I'm mostly looking for white girls, though I won't pass up an attractive Asian girl.
-
07-29-25 23:42 #35042Senior Member

Posts: 68I also agree with previous views and can confirm Regina is real
Definitely no signs of monkey, good upbeat personality, I'd say A+ excellent mike skills, nice enthusiastic technique, she didn't stop after last drop.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
Just got back from seeing her, I'll be sleeping early and well tonight.
I believe she is probably very new to the biz, not jaded in the least. She was into kissing to start our program, very good kisser, not shy.
I was slow to finish, she helped me go over the edge with her enthusiastic moans. I was so happy in the finish zone I didn't notice if she swallowed or discretely spit.
The glasses are real. No tell Hotel with easy parking in good area of Southside. QV Franklin entry fee liable to change when pound town guys take advantage of her time.
I felt like I should have tipped but I didn't bring any to be sure I didn't fall in up sell games during first visit. No buyers remorse. I will repeat.
-
07-29-25 22:47 #35041Senior Member

Posts: 185Can you share an ad or photo of which Nikki this is? Thanks!!
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 21:59 #35040Senior Member

Posts: 311Nikki
Decided to check in on Nikki the other night to see how things were. She is in a much better way than she was when she was staying at that house by the track. She seemed much more energetic and happier than she was that last few times I saw her. She is presently in that county everyone hates but trying to get back in the city.
-
07-29-25 18:39 #35039Senior Member

Posts: 185You can get cheaper than $150 from a lot. Chloe ravin, Velvet, Megz, Heather, Staxx, LJs, 3rd ave, etc. , there's actually a ton of decent Latinas off midlo doing bbbjs for $150 and less however you have to dig through a long trial and error because a lot of catfish. It's not going to be very GFE with them but sometimes it is. It is hard with them bc when you find a good one, they leave town. They change phone numbers non stop. Some of my best bbbjs have been the cheapest. Chloe raven does a solid job but she's over an hour from my house.
Originally Posted by WithOpenArms
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 17:36 #35038Regular Member

Posts: 20I have gotten regular rates before, my friend. That's not what I'm talking about.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
Beyond that, if I'm "looking in the wrong places," feel free to drop a link to a good-looking girl offering BBBJCIM for less than $150. I'm happy to be wrong, but I bet you won't. As you said yourself, you're talking about a single girl you've met that disappeared. . . Probably like five years ago to boot.
-
07-29-25 16:57 #35037Senior Member

Posts: 371Maybe you are looking in the wrong places because I haven't had that problem. The mediocre Asians are from the crapshoots and AMP.
Originally Posted by WithOpenArms
[View Original Post]
Hell before she disappeared I had a nice looking girl on tap for 120 for 2 pops, which included a BBJ swallow. I'm sure there are others that have had UTR that have the same, most don't share their best unless asked too.
You can either treat the ladies as disposable and heartlessly and those are the rates you will get but I'm sure as others can attest if you just build a repoire and negotiate a little bit you can get a lower rate. Because these girls mostly just want reliable money and if you aren't an unpleasant experience they will make a deal with you.
So no, I don't really think that's a good value. Especially if you can only last for less than a QV in time (which you should if the dome is actually good) otherwise you are overpaying for bad quality, or overpaying for your time. Both are bad deals and drive prices up because they think it's acceptable.
-
07-29-25 16:39 #35036Regular Member

Posts: 20Y'all crack me up. $150 for BBBJCIM with a good-looking girl is pretty good value. You folks talk about "cheaper" but always neglect to mention that the cheaper girls are either a middle-aged Asian or look like Jabba the Hut.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 15:30 #35035Senior Member

Posts: 241Yes to what he said, I didn't try to DM anyone, but when I was on Reddit, I was totally lost, share on what we should be looking for, appreciate it, thanks. Have fun. But be mindful and safe.
Originally Posted by Xaxado
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






