Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 18765
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18075

    Possible she was cautious

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVa70  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I haven't been posting here for a while because my favorite parlors in Richmond have closedI have been going to a great place in Fredericksburg when I have time.

    Today, I had some free time so I took the drive. The massage was very good as usual. And there was some really good teasing before and after the flip. There was no HE though. First time that has happened at that parlor. I assume that means they are now legit.

    That being said, are there any spots in Richmond that give a good massage and a HE? If you would like, pm is fine if you don't want to publicallytalk about a good parlor.
    Before and after flip good teasing without proceeding to HE, would lead me to believe she wants a signal from me to proceed.

    Possible she steers clear of new customer solicitation of sensuous activities unless she is comfortable.

    When she acts like she doesn't know where her hands should be toward the end of massage I show her.

    The worst she can say is No.

  2. #18074

    Disappointed

    Hey guys. I haven't been posting here for a while because my favorite parlors in Richmond have closedI have been going to a great place in Fredericksburg when I have time.

    Today, I had some free time so I took the drive. The massage was very good as usual. And there was some really good teasing before and after the flip. There was no HE though. First time that has happened at that parlor. I assume that means they are now legit.

    That being said, are there any spots in Richmond that give a good massage and a HE? If you would like, pm is fine if you don't want to publicallytalk about a good parlor.

  3. #18073
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Lyla was busy so I went down the road to the other spot. Very similar to the service you would get at Llya so I'm wondering if they are owned by the same person. Seemed to be only one lady there, cute little body, maybe mid 40's. The massage was meh, just the light rubbing with hands / nails to pass the time to the flip. I'd repeat if Llya was busy again. The lady's name was yuyu. She was nice and very accommodating. Typical 50/70 plus tip. The place was really clean.
    Lyla, AHC and Healing spa are all operated by the same person. You can get FS at Lyla. Healing and AHC only offer standard HE HJ.

  4. #18072

    Crater road AMP

    Lyla was busy so I went down the road to the other spot. Very similar to the service you would get at Llya so I'm wondering if they are owned by the same person. Seemed to be only one lady there, cute little body, maybe mid 40's. The massage was meh, just the light rubbing with hands / nails to pass the time to the flip. I'd repeat if Llya was busy again. The lady's name was yuyu. She was nice and very accommodating. Typical 50/70 plus tip. The place was really clean.

  5. #18071
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMan804  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the ads on stg real? They say they offer GFE and bbj but it's an agency. I'm new to the AMP scene but not the monger scene. If you know of any that offer bbj please do me. Tia.
    I would say most if not all are totally fake catfishing expeditions. The worst are the two old (I mean fucking OLD) ladies at the extended stay off cox road. They'll post a hot 25 year old Asian broad on an ad and you get details and room number and this 75 yo broad will try to get you on a bed immediately. The super 8 motel lady is like 200 lbs and lives in the room full time. I had to run from both. I gave up on those ads. The ads for the massage joints are fake too. I went to one in mechanicsville from an ad and it was an ancient old woman and I showed her the ad that said BBBJ and full release and she said she didn't post it. Total bullshit. An AMP in Petersburg runs on as well but they at least have a hot lady that gets naked who is in her 30's. Just a standard HJ. I couldn't finish there bc her coworker (a 60-something) Asian lady was screaming in Chinese at someone outside my room once I was flippedMoon has been fairly solid to scratch the Asian itch.

  6. #18070

    Lyla

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogio35  [View Original Post]
    Ask for Lisa.
    I agree Lisa was a sweetheart but she's back in NY now. The choice is between Jessica and NeeDee (spelling? I saw NeeDee and had no complaints. YMMV.

  7. #18069

    Burg

    Quote Originally Posted by Rvasailor  [View Original Post]
    Can you recommend a particular provider at Lyla?
    Ask for Lisa.

  8. #18068

    LJ's

    Iron door is shut and locked. All the curtains are open on the second floor as of0 9:53 Wednesday am.

  9. #18067
    I'm from flushing, I've been driving broads down here for years and back up to queens. I've been asking around but most if the girls want to know what b they'll be making, ,you can't guarantee anything in this business.

    I'll be ein flushing sat and sun.

  10. #18066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 419

    Feelers Modloth Richmon

    In lite of what has been going on have put some feelers out to friends in Flushing (ny) where things start as to requests for talent from there down to here Modloth and Richmon area as possible locations, etc and what been going on (age, talent or lack of, services, etc. The interest is here, we'll see if anything comes of it. -Stay Tuned-. Stay Safe.

  11. #18065

    Particular provider

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I've found the talent at Lyla Spa in Petersburg to be quite a bit better than in the Richmond area. Generally younger (late 30's to 40-ish rather than 50's plus), no issues with FS, and they get undressed rather than the bs of pull the pants down and the top up which is a mood killer, imo. The house fee is 50 or 70 and tips are 160 or less. When Moon has a girl for 240 (or less) I think they're usually the better deal. It's a drive but now that Azalea and LJS are history, Lyla is a lot more attractive. I've never tried Phoenix, which is just down the street from Lyla so I can't offer an opinion but I'd love to know.

    BBJ.
    Can you recommend a particular provider at Lyla?

  12. #18064

    Particular provider

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I've found the talent at Lyla Spa in Petersburg to be quite a bit better than in the Richmond area. Generally younger (late 30's to 40-ish rather than 50's plus), no issues with FS, and they get undressed rather than the bs of pull the pants down and the top up which is a mood killer, imo. The house fee is 50 or 70 and tips are 160 or less. When Moon has a girl for 240 (or less) I think they're usually the better deal. It's a drive but now that Azalea and LJS are history, Lyla is a lot more attractive. I've never tried Phoenix, which is just down the street from Lyla so I can't offer an opinion but I'd love to know..
    Can you recommend a particular provider at Lyla?

  13. #18063

    Fwiw

    I've found the talent at Lyla Spa in Petersburg to be quite a bit better than in the Richmond area. Generally younger (late 30's to 40-ish rather than 50's plus), no issues with FS, and they get undressed rather than the bs of pull the pants down and the top up which is a mood killer, imo. The house fee is 50 or 70 and tips are 160 or less. When Moon has a girl for 240 (or less) I think they're usually the better deal. It's a drive but now that Azalea and LJS are history, Lyla is a lot more attractive. I've never tried Phoenix, which is just down the street from Lyla so I can't offer an opinion but I'd love to know.

    BBJ.

  14. #18062

    Zen my experience

    Went to Zen and found a provider I've seen before at another shop. Massage was very good and I actually got the l1 from her. Standard and would repeat.

  15. #18061

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bobo not too long ago. A little nervous due to all the negative reports. I actually had a decent time. Some interesting cleaning techniques but service was solid and rates were reasonable. I would probably repeat.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Like I said, meh. Gets the job done if you really need it, but still "decent time" equals meh fr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape