rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 719 1219 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 33036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29766

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    A previous ad says "Chelsea".

    Deanage. Can you confirm the is the same Chelsea? You never posted a link or pics. She seems similar to your description.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...9/077762041810
    959-XXX-1160
    959-XXX-7203
    Same chick. I have been trying to see her again. Trouble with comms and kinda paranoid. Very attractive face.

    I'd repeat if she'd respond.

  2. #29765
    Quote Originally Posted by DjGenop98  [View Original Post]
    I like she's well reviewed and open to any thing sometimes the price is worth it but I have been hesitant to contact her because I live a town over her but pretty close and she asked for a pic and won't use snap. Is she reliable in that sense?
    I don't care who you're dealing with or how well someone's reviewed, you place yourself at risk by sending your pic to ANY provider. (bad practice for sooo many reasons).

    You may seriously want to re-think the idea of doing that.

  3. #29764
    [Deleted by Admin]

    ============================================

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

    Thanks.

  4. #29763

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by DjGenop98  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Chelsea after another planned event fell through. Weird part: She was at her house, but lives in basement and tells the others in house that she is selling drugs. She is decent looking, is a big girl, has a huge rack and a huge ass. Pretty good BJ. She was trying to upsell this and that, tits out were more $, grabbing and groping- more money, making out- more money. She did swallow the evidence- fun!!
    A previous ad says "Chelsea".

    Deanage. Can you confirm the is the same Chelsea? You never posted a link or pics. She seems similar to your description.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...9/077762041810
    959-XXX-1160
    959-XXX-7203
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1306.jpg‎   IMG_1305.jpg‎   IMG_1303.jpg‎   IMG_1304.jpg‎   IMG_1302.jpg‎  


  5. #29762

    Looking for an Update: Erin / Khaley

    Hi All. I wonder if anyone has heard from Khaley / Erin from East Hartford who doubled with Jenn several years ago and has had a rough few years. Of course, her numbers don't work and I haven't heard anything in several months. If anyone knows anything, I'd appreciate it.

  6. #29761
    Quote Originally Posted by DjGenop98  [View Original Post]
    I like she's well reviewed and open to any thing sometimes the price is worth it but I have been hesitant to contact her because I live a town over her but pretty close and she asked for a pic and won't use snap. Is she reliable in that sense?
    Nothing to worry about. Very cool.

  7. #29760
    Quote Originally Posted by NicolePeter  [View Original Post]
    Be advised the pics she's posting while her, are heavily, heavily, HEAVILY (did I mention heavily?) touched up / air brushed.

    There are other physical attributes (I'll be kind and not mention) that you'll encounter which will be another turn off.

  8. #29759

    Does she request a pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Mid to late 50's easily.

    There's your trade-off. She's older, not what I'd consider a 'looker' but will pretty much open the door to anything.

    All depends on what you're willing to sacrifice in order to get something specific.
    I like she's well reviewed and open to any thing sometimes the price is worth it but I have been hesitant to contact her because I live a town over her but pretty close and she asked for a pic and won't use snap. Is she reliable in that sense?

  9. #29758

  10. #29757

    Antonia

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight2000  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    What is the downside of seeing Antonia? She is gorgeous, but I see some reviews saying the sessions are just blah, and I am curious why. Can anyone share their experience?

    Thanks!

    https://olitafriends.com/olitaescort/antonia.html
    She looks like a Porsche GT3 RS, but drives like a Hyundai Kona with seat covers.

  11. #29756

    RE: Beautiful brunette Angel STG Hartford

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBBCMonger860  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Angel ad. I did Google reverse image search the photos couldn't find anything.

    Has anyone seen Angel before?

    Photo attached from ad.
    I forgot the STG link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/083723865170

  12. #29755
    Quote Originally Posted by NicolePeter  [View Original Post]
    Search LA Nurse.

    You're Welcome.

  13. #29754
    Fake account for some chick, ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Need Rating on this one?


  14. #29753
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBook12  [View Original Post]
    She's like mid to late 50's and I agree, she's not attractive. She looks freak me out. Very nice lady tho.
    Yep. Mid to late 50's easily.

    There's your trade-off. She's older, not what I'd consider a 'looker' but will pretty much open the door to anything.

    All depends on what you're willing to sacrifice in order to get something specific.

  15. #29752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBook12  [View Original Post]
    She's like mid to late 50's and I agree, she's not attractive. She looks freak me out. Very nice lady tho.
    I would guess early 50's myself. A very nice person and enthusiastic, but not my cup of tea.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape