Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 14628
-
07-29-25 14:50 #12468Senior Member

Posts: 158LIA Latina
Instead I picked this one for 140 HHR and got a nice HJ. She is a petite girl. Little English. At her house in Cape. I would repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/921086597366
-
07-29-25 14:45 #12467Senior Member

Posts: 158Vixen Fox
Contacted Ms Fox yesterday and asked what her HHR rate was and she responded 240. My response. WOA! Let her rot!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/109889308537
-
07-29-25 12:26 #12466Senior Member

Posts: 167Mia
She is really submissive. She has put on a few lbs. But aims to please. If your into beef curtains she has some biggins. Head game is good and she likes toy play. I always tell her she has a pretty face. I know she's not a spinner and not for everyone but has a clean place and not smokey. Good shopping, CH.
-
07-29-25 11:20 #12465Senior Member

Posts: 196A little
More information please? Why should we stay away?
Originally Posted by ChinoBlingXo
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 09:06 #12464Senior Member

Posts: 137Medusa and girlfriend
Anyone see or planning on seeing these two.
As usual, Medusa's ads are quite entertaining and this one makes the point that the girls are something to be reckoned with.
Her friend looks pretty hot.
Anyone? Any thoughts?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/299898505729
-
07-29-25 08:56 #12463Senior Member

Posts: 740What was the damage?
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 06:51 #12462Senior Member

Posts: 422I remember Naples days she would take whatever was in your wallet. First time I saw her it was just ok. Then it went downhill from there fast. Last time I walked in she had a child inside said she was watching until whomever it was returned. That was it for me. I do have some kind of morals & that crossed the line for me.
Originally Posted by BigBirdDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 06:22 #12461Senior Member

Posts: 422Mia
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/782767023352
Good morning. I have been out of the game for a little while. Seems the picking around this area has become downright horrible. I have been a lurker for quite awhile but I felt I had to get on to give a shootout to Mia. She has been around for awhile and its been a minute since IV gone & seen her. For those who don't know. She is very affordable and she is a freak. Loves Daty. Not a clock watcher always comfortable to be with. Ass & thighs to die for. She has her own place now across the bridge. Its slow time of the yr I caught her running her specials. Run. Don't walk. You won't be disappointed.
-
07-28-25 21:59 #12460Regular Member

Posts: 50She is / was in my radar! Care to explain a bit more?
Originally Posted by ChinoBlingXo
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 19:46 #12459Banned Member

Posts: 3188Very well! I only stayed for 30 min, very unrushed, chill, nice cute small but, CFS and CBJ. I know the CBJ will eliminate some guys, no big deal. She is pleasant, cute, not on drugs and in a nice area. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by BTJ1971
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 18:20 #12458Senior Member

Posts: 46Stay away from her and her friend Eden.
-
07-28-25 15:38 #12457Senior Member

Posts: 30How did LuLu treat you?
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 15:34 #12456Senior Member

Posts: 30I asked the same question of this group 4-6 weeks ago, no feedback. I fear she's gone the same way of Olivia!
Originally Posted by BoomBoom13
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 09:56 #12455Senior Member

Posts: 910A Le high stop
Coming back from the East coast made an appointment to stop and see Stacy of Le high. That's the best rest area I ever hit on a trip. She can definitely take your mind off of white line fever. She loves to give head and dam really takes care the situation in hand, or should I say in mouth. Mish and dogie finish and this girl does get in O's in order. Chatted a little and then on my way to where I had to go. I may be making more trips to the East coast if coming back to this rest area is open constantly. Ciao mongers.
-
07-28-25 09:53 #12454Senior Member

Posts: 205Stacy
Has anyone heard from or seen Stacy from Michigan? She was on the streets for a while and started to turn things around. I haven't seen her post lately. She started to change. I'm not sure what happened.











Reply With Quote




