Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 296 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 4434
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3669

    Vip

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripper69  [View Original Post]
    I called, and they said to text, they quoted me as 160 for half, 220 for an hour, and 300 for VIP. When asked what was included, they said they can't say over text. Wondering if it is just an old fashion Asian brothel. With those prices, doesn't seem like they are pretending it's a massage.
    160 is quick visit BBBJ, but sex is covered, same services at 220 but an Hour. 300 is bare all the way around GFE. Like I said this is part of an Asian Ring that's been around for ever. They have crews working Tampa and they usually set up in Hotels. This one is an apartment. Be Advised!

    This is the ad for Tampa.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/t...scorts/3684645

  2. #3668

    Jade

    Recently tried Lucy. Looks like a one woman shop in a small office building. 70 plus tip. She will ask 100 but you can get her down to 60 or 70. Chinese woman about 50. She tries hard to do her best. But just average. I like this place because it's not FS. She has a table shower. If someone comes in she has to step out. Looks she gets a 5 and massage is a 5. Shorts on time about 10-15 minutes. But no games. Wears a girdle to hold in her belly. She might do more. Me not interested.

  3. #3667
    Quote Originally Posted by StudMachine  [View Original Post]
    Noticed ads for 3 of these. Reached out by txt and got response from one off Bee Ridge. Makes me a little nervous. Legit? Will TOFT otherwise probably this weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...s/916581767673
    I called, and they said to text, they quoted me as 160 for half, 220 for an hour, and 300 for VIP. When asked what was included, they said they can't say over text. Wondering if it is just an old fashion Asian brothel. With those prices, doesn't seem like they are pretending it's a massage.

  4. #3666
    Quote Originally Posted by StudMachine  [View Original Post]
    Noticed ads for 3 of these. Reached out by txt and got response from one off Bee Ridge. Makes me a little nervous. Legit? Will TOFT otherwise probably this weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...s/916581767673
    I was wondering about this too. Non AMPs get me very nervous that it's a sting. Not sure the likelihood of them doing that in a gated complex though. Let us know how it goes if you do it.

  5. #3665

    Its Legit, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMachine  [View Original Post]
    Noticed ads for 3 of these. Reached out by txt and got response from one off Bee Ridge. Makes me a little nervous. Legit? Will TOFT otherwise probably this weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...s/916581767673
    Dude that is part of the traveling Asian ring, they have a groups that sets up near major hubs and popular destinations. I would fly completely covered here if you go. Ridgelake apartments, and eyes will be on you as you make your way in and out by residents and probably surveillance of the complex. Be Advised. It won't stay there long in my opinion. Personally, and AMP is safer and probably slightly cleaner.

  6. #3664

    Apartment AMP

    Noticed ads for 3 of these. Reached out by txt and got response from one off Bee Ridge. Makes me a little nervous. Legit? Will TOFT otherwise probably this weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...s/916581767673

  7. #3663
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Is this your normal tipping? I won't pay more than $40 for L1. And for someone short and fat without anything even nice to look at I won't. What was her age looking like?

    I go to S&W Health in Venice and Mimi is probably in her 50's but she is still sexy for her age. I only pay $40 for L1 there and come out with a great massage to boot.
    Always tip. 6 for L1 and 2 for L3. Tend to round through same places so everyone stays happy. Mamasan / Manager Lucy at Mead, for example, remembers and will pop in and help out for a 4 hands massage for free at times.

  8. #3662

    Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMachine  [View Original Post]
    My plumber was driving by on a rainy afternoon with time to kill and popped in. Drew Yuyu. Short, fat and wearing hospital scrub top and shorts. Super friendly and solid massage. . 7 for the hour and. 6 tipped for L1 after the fact. There was no negotiation or awkward stopping for the financial transaction. No muss, no fuss.
    Is this your normal tipping? I won't pay more than $40 for L1. And for someone short and fat without anything even nice to look at I won't. What was her age looking like?

    I go to S&W Health in Venice and Mimi is probably in her 50's but she is still sexy for her age. I only pay $40 for L1 there and come out with a great massage to boot.

  9. #3661

    Paradise Spa- Nokomis

    My plumber was driving by on a rainy afternoon with time to kill and popped in. Drew Yuyu. Short, fat and wearing hospital scrub top and shorts. Super friendly and solid massage. . 7 for the hour and. 6 tipped for L1 after the fact. There was no negotiation or awkward stopping for the financial transaction. No muss, no fuss.

  10. #3660

    Good Observations

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    While I am not a Sarasota local, I am an experienced and long-standing member of this forum. Prior to passing through the area, I conducted some due diligence and chose to visit Eastern based on what I read here. Upon arrival, it became clear that this establishment operates more like a high-volume facility than a traditional AMP.

    Elsa, who is undeniably attractive and physically well-proportioned, exhibited an eagerness to accommodate nearly any request without hesitation. While this may appeal to some, it did raise concerns for me about potential long-term implicationsboth ethically and hygienically.

    The cleanliness of the facility, particularly the shower area, appeared lacking. It seemed evident that it had not been sanitized between clients. While the staff may allow a wide range of activities, the same liberties are granted to every other patron, which introduces certain health and safety risks. Given the continuous stream of clients and the near-constant ringing of the phone, it's clear this location is extremely busysomething that's both impressive and somewhat alarming.

    Eastern is undeniably popular and operates at a fast pace, but I would urge others to weigh the potential risks as carefully as the appeal.
    While telling anybody what to do, or making criticizms is prohibited, a very strong suggestion of flying completely covered at Eastern or a place like it. Is a very wise decision. Eastern is no longer a local Gem, but it's promoted from here to Orlando and south to the Keys. Sister locations like Vinca and Sunlight have closed in Tampa, that's driving more traffic here. The location is becoming quite busy. To add to possible complications a new business went in next door, a gym I believe. It might not be long until this place attracts the wrong attention.

  11. #3659

    Emma at Eastern Sings

    Another great visit with Emma, but this time she sang in the table shower. She has a lovely voice. We did all the usual. Greek was available for another hundred, but I declined.

    She lubed up her butt crack and with her hand holding my cock in it, she rode me cowgirl until I popped. Very fun and unusual.

    When we finished and she asked "Massage?, I complimented her on her table shower singing. She put some Chinese music on her phone and sang while she gave me a nice massage. Delightful. You've got to enjoy your work to sing at it.

    Only 4 more days and she's off to Los Angeles. $300.00.

  12. #3658
    Quote Originally Posted by LimeyBloaker  [View Original Post]
    Right-o The thing here is that if she "barebacks" as you Yanks call it, then she leaves herself open to a whole plethora of social diseases which cannot be discussed in polite company. I don't even like when they try to do a hoover without a Johnnie, and there is now way I would put me willy into a Chinese tart without a Durex and a good wash after.

    Of course, if you want to, your a grown man, do what you will, but there are many who went home with the pox and crabs who thought first with the wrong head.
    While I am not a Sarasota local, I am an experienced and long-standing member of this forum. Prior to passing through the area, I conducted some due diligence and chose to visit Eastern based on what I read here. Upon arrival, it became clear that this establishment operates more like a high-volume facility than a traditional AMP.

    Elsa, who is undeniably attractive and physically well-proportioned, exhibited an eagerness to accommodate nearly any request without hesitation. While this may appeal to some, it did raise concerns for me about potential long-term implications—both ethically and hygienically.

    The cleanliness of the facility, particularly the shower area, appeared lacking. It seemed evident that it had not been sanitized between clients. While the staff may allow a wide range of activities, the same liberties are granted to every other patron, which introduces certain health and safety risks. Given the continuous stream of clients and the near-constant ringing of the phone, it's clear this location is extremely busy—something that's both impressive and somewhat alarming.

    Eastern is undeniably popular and operates at a fast pace, but I would urge others to weigh the potential risks as carefully as the appeal.

  13. #3657

    Don't diddle without a durex

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts  [View Original Post]
    My buddy just got off the phone telling me about his stop there yesterday, he texted ahead of time, but doesn't think that matters. Walks in Emma greets him (he was able to see both Emma and Else naked last week). He asks for Else, she says "she busy, I'll take care of you". He said "Nope, I'll wait for Else. She leads him to a room and guess what, Else comes right in (not busy). Man. He says her body is just about as perfect as can be, fun attitude, no problem with kissing and making out. Table shower, excellent, everything is great. Like a previous monger mentioned, she'll say no sucking, just licking when she went to 69. Emma wanted doubles, she went as low as 80, but my friend only brings inside the required amount. One thing he said that suprised him though, and this was just because of a language barrier, but he was getting tired (after like 5 position changes), and condoms and junior don't get along, he said something about the condom and she said that's more money. That lead him to think she's up for bare if the price is right. Not 100 percent sure about that though. Both Emma (who's still young and hot), and Else will be there for the rest of July. My friend has to take a break from this or bills won't be getting paid on time. He would go back again in a heartbeat though if he had the funds.
    Right-o The thing here is that if she "barebacks" as you Yanks call it, then she leaves herself open to a whole plethora of social diseases which cannot be discussed in polite company. I don't even like when they try to do a hoover without a Johnnie, and there is now way I would put me willy into a Chinese tart without a Durex and a good wash after.

    Of course, if you want to, your a grown man, do what you will, but there are many who went home with the pox and crabs who thought first with the wrong head.

  14. #3656

    Else at Eastern

    My buddy just got off the phone telling me about his stop there yesterday, he texted ahead of time, but doesn't think that matters. Walks in Emma greets him (he was able to see both Emma and Else naked last week). He asks for Else, she says "she busy, I'll take care of you". He said "Nope, I'll wait for Else. She leads him to a room and guess what, Else comes right in (not busy). Man. He says her body is just about as perfect as can be, fun attitude, no problem with kissing and making out. Table shower, excellent, everything is great. Like a previous monger mentioned, she'll say no sucking, just licking when she went to 69. Emma wanted doubles, she went as low as 80, but my friend only brings inside the required amount. One thing he said that suprised him though, and this was just because of a language barrier, but he was getting tired (after like 5 position changes), and condoms and junior don't get along, he said something about the condom and she said that's more money. That lead him to think she's up for bare if the price is right. Not 100 percent sure about that though. Both Emma (who's still young and hot), and Else will be there for the rest of July. My friend has to take a break from this or bills won't be getting paid on time. He would go back again in a heartbeat though if he had the funds.

  15. #3655

    Table Showers: My 2ȼ

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenousRick  [View Original Post]
    I frequent a place we all know and I always get the table shower with B2 B and BBJ. I also always get it in the beginning of the hour. Does anyone partake in the table shower and all its glorious things after the "massage" and pop? If so, does it increase the chance of a second pop? Will they even do the shower at the end, or is it the first thing because that is just how it is done?

    I have never even thought to ask if its an option. Although on my trip this week I might.

    I will report back on the results.

    Rick.
    The Table Shower practice and philosophy likely varies a bit by estabslishment or by girl, but generally speaking I've always believed a lot of places do that at the start of the session for two reasons: FIRST, to make sure you're as squeaky clean as your attendant wants before putting things in her various orifaces (they don't want to taste the guy's dick-cheese), and, SECOND, as a form of LE check, as the assumption is that LE would not get naked or get handsy/frisky before establishing a monetary "exchange for services".

    That said, if your provider already knows you, the LE check may not be necessary, but she's still likely to want you clean. When Table Showers are not available or are declined by the customer, it's not unusual for the provider to bring in a wet washcloth or have a squirt-bottle of alcohol and a wetwipe available (neither of which is very sexy).

    So, if you'd like to defer your Table Shower to the end, and hope for as much fun as when it's done at the beginning, I'd suggest asking about that up front and being clear that you're expecting a "fun" Table Shower and not merely a rinse-down/clean-up to wash off the sweat and other juices... that's the risk of doing it at the end - that the provider thinks you're "done" after the pop in the massage room and you just want to rinse off, and she may not do the B2B, BBBJ, etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape