Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 976 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 645 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 14630
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12470

    Back again

    Heading this way for work in the next 2 weeks, so trying to get everything scheduled, looking for info on these or recs like these.

    https://truescorts.com/fort-myers/ve...yers-6431.html

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/87192165

  2. #12469

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    She is really submissive. She has put on a few lbs. But aims to please. If your into beef curtains she has some biggins. Head game is good and she likes toy play. I always tell her she has a pretty face. I know she's not a spinner and not for everyone but has a clean place and not smokey. Good shopping, CH.
    OK Corn. I'll try her next week.

  3. #12468

    LIA Latina

    Instead I picked this one for 140 HHR and got a nice HJ. She is a petite girl. Little English. At her house in Cape. I would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/921086597366

  4. #12467

    Vixen Fox

    Contacted Ms Fox yesterday and asked what her HHR rate was and she responded 240. My response. WOA! Let her rot!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/109889308537

  5. #12466

    Mia

    She is really submissive. She has put on a few lbs. But aims to please. If your into beef curtains she has some biggins. Head game is good and she likes toy play. I always tell her she has a pretty face. I know she's not a spinner and not for everyone but has a clean place and not smokey. Good shopping, CH.

  6. #12465

    A little

    More information please? Why should we stay away?

  7. #12464

    Medusa and girlfriend

    Anyone see or planning on seeing these two.

    As usual, Medusa's ads are quite entertaining and this one makes the point that the girls are something to be reckoned with.

    Her friend looks pretty hot.

    Anyone? Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/299898505729

  8. #12463
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Very well! I only stayed for 30 min, very unrushed, chill, nice cute small but, CFS and CBJ. I know the CBJ will eliminate some guys, no big deal. She is pleasant, cute, not on drugs and in a nice area. Enjoy!
    What was the damage?

  9. #12462
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBirdDog  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...s/350758688593

    Incall.

    1 hour.

    2. 5 Benjamins.

    Pictures are not accurate. She is about 5'4", pleasantly plump.

    Nice woman. Some of you mongers might know her from Naples.

    Started with some making out. This woman loves having her titties sucked. Moved on to a nice tittie rub with Russian. Then a very nice BBBJ and BBFS. Finished off with more BBBJ, cim, swallow. She does greek but I didn't partake. Worth a repeat visit.
    I remember Naples days she would take whatever was in your wallet. First time I saw her it was just ok. Then it went downhill from there fast. Last time I walked in she had a child inside said she was watching until whomever it was returned. That was it for me. I do have some kind of morals & that crossed the line for me.

  10. #12461

    Mia

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/782767023352

    Good morning. I have been out of the game for a little while. Seems the picking around this area has become downright horrible. I have been a lurker for quite awhile but I felt I had to get on to give a shootout to Mia. She has been around for awhile and its been a minute since IV gone & seen her. For those who don't know. She is very affordable and she is a freak. Loves Daty. Not a clock watcher always comfortable to be with. Ass & thighs to die for. She has her own place now across the bridge. Its slow time of the yr I caught her running her specials. Run. Don't walk. You won't be disappointed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250726-144308.jpg‎  

  11. #12460
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    She is / was in my radar! Care to explain a bit more?

  12. #12459
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by BTJ1971  [View Original Post]
    How did LuLu treat you?
    Very well! I only stayed for 30 min, very unrushed, chill, nice cute small but, CFS and CBJ. I know the CBJ will eliminate some guys, no big deal. She is pleasant, cute, not on drugs and in a nice area. Enjoy!

  13. #12458

    Stay away from her and her friend Eden.


  14. #12457
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man! I ended up seeing this woman after LH Stacy ghosted me. I will do a quick report.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...2478.htm?cat=1
    How did LuLu treat you?

  15. #12456
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom13  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from or seen Stacy from Michigan? She was on the streets for a while and started to turn things around. I haven't seen her post lately. She started to change. I'm not sure what happened.
    I asked the same question of this group 4-6 weeks ago, no feedback. I fear she's gone the same way of Olivia!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape