Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 871 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 631 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 13054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11104
    Had a long day so I stopped by TA Spa to unwind. I just recently came back from a trip so I was wondering who was working that day. I tried calling but I guess they were busy. I walk in and get greeted by some girl who told me she was in the middle of an appointment, and asked if I wanted to wait for the next opening. I said yeah so, she brought me to a room where I waited for a couple of minutes until Amanda showed up. Amanda is a young girl with some nice titties and a grabbable ass. She gave me a decent massage, but I was all horned up and she could tell. She kept slipping in between my thighs and credit carding my ass and brushing against my tip, eventually rubbing it. She asked if I wanted extras and so I paid her the tip. After she came back she motioned for me to continue lying on my chest. She then started rubbing my ass and then lifted it and started on that area. After a bit of rimming and some BLS while milking me, she gave me a nice BBBJ and then covered me. I pounded her for the rest of the time in doggy and then mish, and eventually finished in her mouth. She was great.

    HHR: . 5, TIP: 5.

    Total $$.

  2. #11103
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfWolf79  [View Original Post]
    Any know what the cost vs quality is at this spot?

    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Escor.../13244130.html
    Definitely not BBFS, definitely not young. Everyday Asian ladies you might find at the store. Cute, but nothing compared to the ad. Maybe early 30's $50 for the half, $140 tip. BBBJ, CFS, cim available if you're nice enough. They promise multiple girls on tap, but it's mostly just Emma, and a random girl. Again, maybe a 6 or 6. 5 out of 10. But when it's Emma by herself, there'll be multiple interruptions if someone else shows up. Good enough to take care of things, but nothing compared to TA or places like it. The good thing about it, if there's another girl, and Emma asks if you want two girls, they might be willing to do it for an extra $45. No joke. Mika was the highlight there, but she's been gone for a couple of months. Hopefully she'll come back.

  3. #11102
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski405  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, they weren't though. Supposedly lost them when she dropped weight. Nowhere near FS but she was cool.
    How big would you say they were? Were they bigger than other girl's boobs that you've seen there before?

  4. #11101

    Aloha in Hawthorne

    Any know what the cost vs quality is at this spot?

    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Escor.../13244130.html

  5. #11100
    I am going to be in DTLA tomorrow for work. Can anyone recommend a good MP?

  6. #11099

    Sasa Essential Treatment

    I've tried a few SPAs these past few days, and so far, the most impressive one for me has been Sasa at Essential Treatment.

    Here are some details:

    So I tried Essential Treatment yesterday. Booker gave me three options, Sasa, Sara and Vivi, and I chose Sasa as I felt Sasa looks more natural and cute and I like her slim body type.

    I arrived on time and Sasa greeted me with a warm inviting smile and took my hand to guide me to her room. The environment is pretty good.

    In the room, we chatted for a bit to confirm the service I needed and I finished the payment before disrobing and taking care of pleasantries.

    I requested the main event first and Sasa agreed. Once we undressed, Sasa came to me, we started kissing, from LFK to DFK and she started stroking my junior to wake him up at the same time. I got boner quickly then Sasa clamped my hard cock with her thighs and started rubbing with her pussy. I really enjoyed this kind of P2 P; it felt incredibly thrilling. I had to crouch down to match her, and her skills were great, ensuring I didn't go in raw, just a P slide.

    Then she asked me to lay down as she crawled over top and started to lock lips with passionate LFK / DFK. In the meantime, one of her hands was playing with Junior and her boobs were rubbing against my chest. My hands were on her firmed ass and played with her wet kitty. She slowly slid down to kiss the different parts of my body, but not the typical cat bath, before making her way down to Junior. Once there, she gave one of the most sensuous BJ / BLS I've ever seen. It was slow, deep, with excellent suction, covering different angles as she pivoted her body to a 360 rotation while still on Junior, to land on 69. For once, I didn't have to ask for 69 to feast on DATY! I enjoyed the lovely view of her tight pussy while dining on it. On the other end, she continued on the BJ like it was her last meal.

    After another few minutes, she was ready and while I usually asked for lube, she said it was unnecessary. Cover came on starting with mish and I found her entry a bit tight at first, but it was smooth sailing once we got going. She's one of the few girls who would look at you continuously with her eyes wide open during mish and pull you in for passionate LFK / DFK. The kissing was very genuine with the right amount of tongue action and her moaning felt very natural. Next was CG and this girl can ride like a champ, alternating between squatting and grinding, with a lot of energy. Every now and then she would lean down to DFK and then arched her back, with her long flowing hair and lovely bouncing boobs, the sight was delightful. K9 followed in various forms and her ass is very toned and firm. I went back to mish once more to look at her face with more kissing. I wanted to finish with another BJ so she got some wet wipes to clean me up and started to go down on Junior. It started slow, sloppy and deep. But then the speed picked up until the point of no return and I exploded with CIM.

    Cleaned up then followed by a very relaxing massage. She gave me a few hugs and kisses before I was on my way, including a bottle of ice water for the hot weather outside. Great girl, great experience. I love California.

  7. #11098
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Aren't her boobs supposed to be F cup?
    Yeah, they weren't though. Supposedly lost them when she dropped weight. Nowhere near FS but she was cool.

  8. #11097
    Quote Originally Posted by DSeanC  [View Original Post]
    Go check out Top Massage in Hawthorne. I just saw Ivy again and had another stellar session with her. She looks like the actress from parasite movie. MM Ds, skinny, amazing BBBJ. A new girl is coming today wirh natural F cup. Yup I'm there tomorrow to check her out LOL $$ OTD will get the job done.
    Ivy looks like an Asian Natalie Portman. Please someone agree with me.

  9. #11096
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Posture Pedic

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie23  [View Original Post]
    Golden Oasis is the name. I think they are new. 2300 block of Robertson. Greeted by cute Chinese girl with natural Cs. Reddish brown hair, sliender but not skinny. Hf. 5 - paid $. 5 for the whole GFE routine that seems to be the standard with new Chinese places now. Put it all down upfront to keep the momentum going. Got a not-bad semi therapeutic back massage, then to legs, arms & some teasing. Hands replaced by gumdrop nipples all over and some cat bath action working toward a decent rim. BBBJ followed and got 69 after asking. Shaved bare & reponsive. CFS starting with standing mish, then doggie & then finish in the bag in missionary with DFK. Really enthusiastic attitude, cute face. Affectionate before & after. Did not see the other girl, but this one is Daisy and is worth a return visit.
    Willie. I had a consulting role in establishing this place, meaning I gave it the name and I demanded that there be beds.

    Apparently the beds may be partially gone, but the tradition of FS and munching on old white ass remains.

  10. #11095
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    $100 total with cfs? I thought it's always around $200. You only had to tip 50 for cfs and BBBJ?
    $.5 means $150 tip.

  11. #11094
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    $100 total with cfs? I thought it's always around $200. You only had to tip 50 for cfs and BBBJ?
    Never mind, I forgot that $ meant 100.

  12. #11093
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie23  [View Original Post]
    Golden Oasis is the name. I think they are new. 2300 block of Robertson. Greeted by cute Chinese girl with natural Cs. Reddish brown hair, sliender but not skinny. Hf. 5 - paid $. 5 for the whole GFE routine that seems to be the standard with new Chinese places now. Put it all down upfront to keep the momentum going. Got a not-bad semi therapeutic back massage, then to legs, arms & some teasing. Hands replaced by gumdrop nipples all over and some cat bath action working toward a decent rim. BBBJ followed and got 69 after asking. Shaved bare & reponsive. CFS starting with standing mish, then doggie & then finish in the bag in missionary with DFK. Really enthusiastic attitude, cute face. Affectionate before & after. Did not see the other girl, but this one is Daisy and is worth a return visit.
    $100 total with cfs? I thought it's always around $200. You only had to tip 50 for cfs and BBBJ?

  13. #11092

    New (to me) spa on robertson

    Golden Oasis is the name. I think they are new. 2300 block of Robertson. Greeted by cute Chinese girl with natural Cs. Reddish brown hair, sliender but not skinny. Hf. 5 - paid $. 5 for the whole GFE routine that seems to be the standard with new Chinese places now. Put it all down upfront to keep the momentum going. Got a not-bad semi therapeutic back massage, then to legs, arms & some teasing. Hands replaced by gumdrop nipples all over and some cat bath action working toward a decent rim. BBBJ followed and got 69 after asking. Shaved bare & reponsive. CFS starting with standing mish, then doggie & then finish in the bag in missionary with DFK. Really enthusiastic attitude, cute face. Affectionate before & after. Did not see the other girl, but this one is Daisy and is worth a return visit.

  14. #11091
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski405  [View Original Post]
    Big cute face, natural boobage Ds or big Cs from what I was able to cram in my mouth, furry ish vag, nice roundish ass. Big lips, thick for an Asian broad.

    Okay, so I rolled up a day late, but got to hook up with Amanda. Amanda was dolled up, wearing a hot cocktail waitress / maid dress or something along those lines. Anyway, 3 girls came in and I went with her. I already had Ivy, so this was the way to go. Good choice BTW.

    Mina leaves us and we start exploring each other. Lfk, and grinding on her end. She lifts up her dress, gets lube and we play a little p2 p for a bit. Really good, but I want in, so we move on to the table. She "massages" me which pretty much means I got cat bathed and she slides her huge natties on me. I flip and she lubes my dong and I titty fuck her. She then points to my ass and asks if I want TUMA. Like a gentleman, I oblige. On all 4's she goes and gives me one of the best rimjobs I've had here in quite a while. Nice and sensual, with the right amount of tugging. Definitely recommend you let her rim you, she's excellent. I flip and then she BBBJ me. Her technique is pretty much jacking off and blowing at the same time. If you're sensitive, she will make you blow at this point. I held on and watched her go to town in the mirror. Her proportions are spot on. Nice legs, ass, tits. Sometimes these girls are off on one or the other, she ain't one of them. She asks if I want to 69, so I rub my hands together and let plant herself on my face. We went 69 for a very long time. If you're good, she'll let you have 2nd 3 rds and 4 ths. She flips finally tells me I made her "sleepy" and then sits on my face. So now I'm eating her, looking up and watching her rub her tits together. Lots of face grinding, so I was a happy man. She bbbjs me again, but I wasn't to fuck, so I grab my skyn and slap it on. We go standing mish to regular mish. She's nice and tight and knows how to fuck so it was an excellent session. Cute weird moans and sounds when she starts getting into it, so that made it hotter. I didn't detect any exaggerated put on, so I was able to blow my load inside Amanduhh a short time after.

    She cleans me up and then tells me I forgot to fuck her doggy style. Claims she loves doggy, so now yall know what to hit when you're with this gem.

    Do I recommend? She's named after one of Bostons best songs for a reason.
    Aren't her boobs supposed to be F cup?

  15. #11090
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneStar1979  [View Original Post]
    Angie looked very familiar to me. She is about 5 ft 100. She was in a brownish dress with white toe nails. Nice little hands and wrists. Good sized made mades on thin frame. Voice too. Tried to cat bath and rubbed her tits all over so pulled out the cock and placed it in her mouth. She had a corkscrew type of BJ where she twists her whole head. Her neck would swiftly jerk from left to right. Not much DT but her mouth begged for a good face fuck. Bush with meaty pussy lips. Wanted DATY. She got on top and loved it. Loves to get pounded. She didn't seem to need much lube. Made some babble like sounds while getting pounded In Missionary. Extended her legs back well. Loved getting her butthole rubbed in while in doggy. To fully enjoy her an hour works better.
    Are all of the girls here Thai?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape