Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 613 1113 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24031

    Wore out Sierra?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairb...-/169181735200

    Damn Sierra's been posted like every two hours the day after day she must be really wearing that thing out anybody seen her?

  2. #24030
    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/731114674978 Found some 2023 reports, but unsure if she is the same girl.
    Doesn't look like the ones in post. Are even the same.

  3. #24029
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentScouter  [View Original Post]
    That is Mara. She used to room with Victoria in Springfield. Search Mara on the site and you will find plenty of info. I've never seen her but met her once while visiting Victoria.
    Thank you!

  4. #24028
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the area for a minute. Catching up on all the crazy drama that has been happening here in the Gem city. Pretty freaking depressing.

    Anyone been in contact with Shay, the AA student at Central State? I tried the 326 number I had but it's been a year at least.
    She graduated and moved back home.

  5. #24027

    Mara

    Quote Originally Posted by Hughdog74  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents. Anyone have any intel on this one? I am a huge fan of natural grooming, almost can't find it anymore! https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/608639335004.
    That is Mara. She used to room with Victoria in Springfield. Search Mara on the site and you will find plenty of info. I've never seen her but met her once while visiting Victoria.

  6. #24026
    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/731114674978 Found some 2023 reports, but unsure if she is the same girl.
    The 3rd is a girl that used to post by the name of Stacey. The other two pics are not her. I would advise avoiding.

  7. #24025

    Anyone?

    Hi gents. Anyone have any intel on this one? I am a huge fan of natural grooming, almost can't find it anymore! https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/608639335004.

  8. #24024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Alex

    Any info on this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/731114674978 Found some 2023 reports, but unsure if she is the same girl.

  9. #24023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: mailbox

    Sorry, I made some space.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit  [View Original Post]
    BuxKa, I tried sending you a DM but your mailbox is full.

  10. #24022

    Mailbox is full

    BuxKa, I tried sending you a DM but your mailbox is full.

  11. #24021

    Seeking

    I agree with CoachJohnson. WYP is being driven by bots or something. You get a message and then you respond to it and it's crickets. I recently tried it again (had to post a pic in public and then my face pic as a private pic so it's not out in the public eye. Nothing good.

    I joined seeking and have been impressed. Most of the ladies will respond if they're interested with their number so you can text directly. I joined on Thursday and I've already had one hookup yesterday and have one with a different lady tomorrow. The one from yesterday was great. We're planning on getting together again soon. It worked out to be 150 an hour for the two hours plus the room since she can't host and I can't either.

    Needless to say, I cancelled my SB and WYP. I'm staying with Seeking but not looking because I think these two are going to become regulars for me.

    Fly low, be cool and always check your six.

  12. #24020

    1 year already?

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the area for a minute. Catching up on all the crazy drama that has been happening here in the Gem city. Pretty freaking depressing.

    Anyone been in contact with Shay, the AA student at Central State? I tried the 326 number I had but it's been a year at least.
    I was the one who 1st referred here on here.

    She maybe back home till school starts again.

    I can't remember if she graduated or not yet.

    Sorry I can't say more.

  13. #24019

    Lauren

    Haven't done a review in years, I don't hobby much anymore, but did a few weeks ago. Saw Enthusiastic Lauren. Good communication, easy setup, good location. Had a good time, BBBJ with multiple pops. She has tons of reviews and seems to be very consistent. Would repeat.

    Stay safe,

    -Wanderer

  14. #24018

    Shay

    Been out of the area for a minute. Catching up on all the crazy drama that has been happening here in the Gem city. Pretty freaking depressing.

    Anyone been in contact with Shay, the AA student at Central State? I tried the 326 number I had but it's been a year at least.

  15. #24017

    Beth / Triple D

    Just had a dream with her. Overall good experience. There are a few things to know ahead of time. 1st, communication was pretty good. It was spaced out, but we were able to connect when we were both available. She is a sweetheart. Beautiful smile and bubbly personality. Her pictures are accurate to a degree. She does in fact have massive natural tits (great to play with in cg BTW) and she is about 5' tall. She's a bit thicker than pics lead on, but that's fine with me. Wouldn't call her any negative words appearance wise. Super cute bbw. Not fat. Not a spinner. Once we had decided on a time, I checked to see if she had covers, as it was a deal breaker for both of us. She did not. Good thing I checked. I had one in my car, so no harm done. Then I checked to verify the address. After I checked, she informed me that she gave me the address to park at, not her house. Again. Good thing I checked. LOL. We had chatted about donation before. GFE was $20 extra. I had already given her the roses and she told me she did not want to kiss. I gently reminded her that I paid extra, and she was very willing to oblige. Now to the good stuff. My god can she give a BJ. Holy crap guys. Worth the price of admission all by itself. It is covered, but honestly. Barely noticed. She climbed on for cg and was very vocal. Needless to say, didn't last long. Just a few little quirks, but overall, good experience. Will probably repeat eventually.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/795201317325

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape