Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 255 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 3824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3389
    I have been with Lisa, she is attractive, she is slim, I very much doubt this is Lisa, this picture looks like a fitness model. Lisa does not look like a fitness model. Nothing is wrong with the way she looks, but she is not a fitness model.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchangelM  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Lisa regularly and occasionally the appointment is pushed back but never canceled. She does an amazing FBSM / bodyslide much like Bonita but better and with less oil. You get a professional level massage with hot oil and hot towels from a smoking hot babe with various endings including BBBJ but YMMV based on hygiene, just not FS. She gives you the entire hour so treat her right. She has a job with an erratic schedule and family issues which may cause an occasional cancelation but it is so worth it when you are on her massage table.

  2. #3388
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I asked her about that number while I was in session and I was satisfied with her answer..
    What was her answer?

  3. #3387
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson14  [View Original Post]
    And I will take one for the team and report.
    They are closed until Tuesday 7/29.

  4. #3386

    Found it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson14  [View Original Post]
    And I will take one for the team and report.
    Only to find out the girl took Sunday and Monday off, back on Tuesday.

  5. #3385
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson14  [View Original Post]
    Any one been to Grove Road since it reopened? And can someone PM me the ad, I lost it and can't find it.
    Just Google Dream spa if you lose it again.

    Dream。SPA.

    https://share.google/Ecmr0Bprxyr60B67K

  6. #3384

    Need ad or info

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the lineup at Grove?
    And I will take one for the team and report.

  7. #3383

    Grove

    Does anyone know the lineup at Grove?

  8. #3382

    Grove Road

    Any one been to Grove Road since it reopened? And can someone PM me the ad, I lost it and can't find it.

  9. #3381
    Quote Originally Posted by Questar999  [View Original Post]
    Sue, Is there really a Joanna there?
    I think Joanna is code word for 1st floor.

  10. #3380
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see Sue or Joanna. Parking issues? Or any other info appreciated. Pm is ok too.
    No problems parking. Place was empty.

  11. #3379
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see Sue or Joanna. Parking issues? Or any other info appreciated. Pm is ok too.
    Sue, Is there really a Joanna there?

  12. #3378
    Quote Originally Posted by JAsian  [View Original Post]
    Heavy continuous vodka consumption can lead to an unpleasant smell from your pores through sweat.
    I didn't notice any Vodka smell but if that's her bag, I'll bring her a bottle.

  13. #3377
    Quote Originally Posted by Questar999  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl, everything quoted is accurate. Had a bit of odor, but not a bad odor. Reminded my of my youth. Would repeat.
    Heavy continuous vodka consumption can lead to an unpleasant smell from your pores through sweat.

  14. #3376

    Sue or Joanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Questar999  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl, everything quoted is accurate. Had a bit of odor, but not a bad odor. Reminded my of my youth. Would repeat.
    Who did you see Sue or Joanna. Parking issues? Or any other info appreciated. Pm is ok too.

  15. #3375
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyJoined  [View Original Post]
    Same number at Touchdown spa had in Dexter before closing.
    Nice girl, everything quoted is accurate. Had a bit of odor, but not a bad odor. Reminded my of my youth. Would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape