Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 523 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 7834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7519

    Top one

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Top one. I know she's got some issues here and there but 8 always had a good time and physically she's what I go for.
    Thought I saw reports of gift giving with her?

  2. #7518
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the notorious bambi lately? I've been trying to be "good" lately but was through Waterbury recently and was tempted. Wondering if she's still looking the same. Thanks.
    She got arrested again back in April. She's got some warrants out for her rearrest due to failure to appear. Her arrest record is significant. I'd suggest spending your money on someone else instead of giving it to a horrible waste of flesh like her.

    https://www.wtnh.com/news/connecticu...watertown/amp/

  3. #7517
    Top one. I know she's got some issues here and there but 8 always had a good time and physically she's what I go for.

  4. #7516

  5. #7515
    This Bambi?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/87398871

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the notorious bambi lately? I've been trying to be "good" lately but was through Waterbury recently and was tempted. Wondering if she's still looking the same. Thanks.

  6. #7514

    Any info on Liz?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/982481885831

    I did a quick search and didn't see any reports.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_5-8-2025_55537_skipthegames.com.jpeg‎  

  7. #7513

    Bambi

    Anyone see the notorious bambi lately? I've been trying to be "good" lately but was through Waterbury recently and was tempted. Wondering if she's still looking the same. Thanks.

  8. #7512

    You talk to much

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    She has many reviews, mostly in the bridgeport and New haven forums. She is a safe provider and not a user. Skills are above average but afrer msny years it seems like she is going through the motions. It will be a decent session if yoy see her. The only thing is she does like to talk alot.
    Bring your EarPods if you planning on meeting Deb. She has a few cats in case you have any allergies.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  9. #7511

    Careful out there. Clones

    Be careful out there. These two "providers" have the same exact description.

    I hit one of them and she asked for deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...5/690930614146

    https://ladys.one/it/escort-yuba/whitney-27-i819379

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...1/806720243404
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STG.jpg‎  

  10. #7510

    Debb

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    She has many reviews, mostly in the bridgeport and New haven forums. She is a safe provider and not a user. Skills are above average but afrer msny years it seems like she is going through the motions. It will be a decent session if yoy see her. The only thing is she does like to talk alot.
    Try searching for "Debb" (can't search on 3-letter words) in those forums. The last thing that I read in one of the forums is that they were disappointed with her figure (her face isn't better either.) The photos she's posting are all at least several years old. Personally, I gave up on her years ago. However, she will try to suck you dry and will go completely raw when she isn't chatting up about random stuff.

  11. #7509

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...o/131512035456

    Thanks, mwv.
    She has many reviews, mostly in the bridgeport and New haven forums. She is a safe provider and not a user. Skills are above average but afrer msny years it seems like she is going through the motions. It will be a decent session if yoy see her. The only thing is she does like to talk alot.

  12. #7508

    Deb in Shelton

    Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...o/131512035456

    Thanks, mwv.

  13. #7507
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Is she preggo for real? Who's bun is in her oven?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/stoni...e/601465905764 Liz.
    Unfortunately, that baby will just end up with DCS / DCF. Why the fuck do these guys dump sperm? Get fuckin snipped like everyone else.

  14. #7506

    Llamame Amor

    Has anyone seen this girl in Southington?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/121481684062

  15. #7505

    Lady M and Mattie

    I tried to see Mattie) or Maddy) in Wolcott last Sunday. Her communications are hit or miss but when she does respond (1 out of 10 attempts) she is usually good for a visit. This time she let me down. I was all set and communicating with her on my drive including just 10 minutes before I arrived. Once I arrived she went radio silent. I always have a back up (in this case Lady M in Southington so I headed there.

    Lady M continues to offer great service but she is going downhill physically. She is losing weight and she keeps her arms covered. Read into that what you will. Her looks are also going down. She isn't taking care of her hair and her eye make up is smudged. She doesn't apparently to be under the influence but you never know. She is still one of the best out there.

    Finally, after I saw Lady M, Mattie contacted me. Says she passed out but was ready if I was. I think I'll cross her off my list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape