Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 522 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 7829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7514

    Any info on Liz?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/982481885831

    I did a quick search and didn't see any reports.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_5-8-2025_55537_skipthegames.com.jpeg‎  

  2. #7513

    Bambi

    Anyone see the notorious bambi lately? I've been trying to be "good" lately but was through Waterbury recently and was tempted. Wondering if she's still looking the same. Thanks.

  3. #7512

    You talk to much

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    She has many reviews, mostly in the bridgeport and New haven forums. She is a safe provider and not a user. Skills are above average but afrer msny years it seems like she is going through the motions. It will be a decent session if yoy see her. The only thing is she does like to talk alot.
    Bring your EarPods if you planning on meeting Deb. She has a few cats in case you have any allergies.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  4. #7511

    Careful out there. Clones

    Be careful out there. These two "providers" have the same exact description.

    I hit one of them and she asked for deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...5/690930614146

    https://ladys.one/it/escort-yuba/whitney-27-i819379

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...1/806720243404
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STG.jpg‎  

  5. #7510

    Debb

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    She has many reviews, mostly in the bridgeport and New haven forums. She is a safe provider and not a user. Skills are above average but afrer msny years it seems like she is going through the motions. It will be a decent session if yoy see her. The only thing is she does like to talk alot.
    Try searching for "Debb" (can't search on 3-letter words) in those forums. The last thing that I read in one of the forums is that they were disappointed with her figure (her face isn't better either.) The photos she's posting are all at least several years old. Personally, I gave up on her years ago. However, she will try to suck you dry and will go completely raw when she isn't chatting up about random stuff.

  6. #7509

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...o/131512035456

    Thanks, mwv.
    She has many reviews, mostly in the bridgeport and New haven forums. She is a safe provider and not a user. Skills are above average but afrer msny years it seems like she is going through the motions. It will be a decent session if yoy see her. The only thing is she does like to talk alot.

  7. #7508

    Deb in Shelton

    Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...o/131512035456

    Thanks, mwv.

  8. #7507
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Is she preggo for real? Who's bun is in her oven?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/stoni...e/601465905764 Liz.
    Unfortunately, that baby will just end up with DCS / DCF. Why the fuck do these guys dump sperm? Get fuckin snipped like everyone else.

  9. #7506

    Llamame Amor

    Has anyone seen this girl in Southington?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/121481684062

  10. #7505

    Lady M and Mattie

    I tried to see Mattie) or Maddy) in Wolcott last Sunday. Her communications are hit or miss but when she does respond (1 out of 10 attempts) she is usually good for a visit. This time she let me down. I was all set and communicating with her on my drive including just 10 minutes before I arrived. Once I arrived she went radio silent. I always have a back up (in this case Lady M in Southington so I headed there.

    Lady M continues to offer great service but she is going downhill physically. She is losing weight and she keeps her arms covered. Read into that what you will. Her looks are also going down. She isn't taking care of her hair and her eye make up is smudged. She doesn't apparently to be under the influence but you never know. She is still one of the best out there.

    Finally, after I saw Lady M, Mattie contacted me. Says she passed out but was ready if I was. I think I'll cross her off my list.

  11. #7504

    Word?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    But she was good in the sack! Memories. Poo.
    Oh so you actually bagged her? How was it? Maybe I cut her off too quick.

  12. #7503

    Sunflower

    Saw Sunflower in Southington last week, she's now posting in Waterbury on STG. Old number ends in 7055 (she had it advertised as 7050) and new number ends in 6315. Opted for the qv which she quoted anywhere from 1. 2 to 1. 4, I got it on the low end. She could be Italian, she likes to drink, she has a lot of personal issues, but she's a cool person overall. Her biggest drawback is one word: drama. I believe if you search on the Meriden forum you'll find Star, which is what I believe she used to go by. You'll find similar reviews about drama and waiting. Anyways, she's ridiculously horny, prefers doggie, and can really take a pounding. But once again, the drama is what'll get you. She makes you wait forever, even ghosting you at times. So I made the effort 3 times to see her (like actually drove to her and then got ghosted). Why bother? Because there's nothing else going on out there and she isn't that bad. She comes back super apologetic too and it seems sincere, emphasis on seems. Anyway, I'd recommend her for a once over but she really needs to lose the drama and be more reliable. Good luck out there.

    HH.

  13. #7502

    Could be Harley?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Met this one off SDM. Says she's from Waterbury and I get the feeling she might be a pro. Anyone recognize her?
    This is along shot but there have been a couple of Harleys around she looks kind of like one of them.

    https://hot.com/us/ny/fairfield/esco...97-2686/m-z]vl harley.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails harley.jpg‎  

  14. #7501

    They're all pros

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Met this one off SDM. Says she's from Waterbury and I get the feeling she might be a pro. Anyone recognize her?
    But she was good in the sack! Memories. Poo.

  15. #7500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Met this one off SDM. Says she's from Waterbury and I get the feeling she might be a pro. Anyone recognize her?
    She might be the one who got arrested in watertown.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape