Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 133 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1991
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1916

    Slim Pickens, Roosy on a Saturday

    I found myself in the area so I decided to give it a stroll on foot and see what was around. I walked up and down a number of times at about 6:00, and besides a few Grandma Asians plying their trade at 79th, there were very few other options. Decided to hit up California sports bar, which has a lovely pair of bartenders in their red jumpers slinging beers to the sports watching Spanish-speaking clientele.

    The blonde kind of looks like a Latina Jennifer Lawrence (sort of). I head back out at about 8 :00, and there are still no more than a handful in the normal spots. I said fuck it and decided to bail. I only visit on occasion but it seems clear that NYPD is not having it anymore, and it's got to be indoors or not at all. I'd be interested to hear what locals have to say on the subject.

  2. #1915
    Quote Originally Posted by LeyleySt  [View Original Post]
    First off I just want to say great job on those pics!

    My car just sucks for angling for facials. How do you get them facials? Everytime I try it, I just miss them and drips in the car when I am sitting in the driver's seat. I guess I need a bigger SUV. I'm in a regular car. Don't want to give away my type of car. Only way I see to do it is if I stand up in the back seat or go on my knees in the back seat and bust but that position hurts my knees LOL. I just got a bunch of terrible looking handjob videos because of the angles and no facials. Actually I got a couple of bad facials but it hurt my thighs and it didn't feel fun bustin in that postion bending my knees in the backseat. I immediately get a leg cramp LOL.

    Ah Gypsy. I want to bust on her face and titties and she always says no.
    LMAO. Welp might as well put it out there but I'm a little guy so. Thats my old V and it was a civic. Just lay the seat back and spread wide to balance and shoot your load. Another option is to have the chic lean over to the driver side and shoot your load. Also I'm lucky that I have thick jizz most of the time. Girls get up and walk around my load doesn't slide off.

  3. #1914
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    That's quite a cumshot you put on her! Looks like you poured a can of cream of potato soup on her. Excellent work!
    Thanks bro means a lot coming from a fellow monger.

  4. #1913

    How you get them facials in the car?

    First off I just want to say great job on those pics!

    My car just sucks for angling for facials. How do you get them facials? Everytime I try it, I just miss them and drips in the car when I am sitting in the driver's seat. I guess I need a bigger SUV. I'm in a regular car. Don't want to give away my type of car. Only way I see to do it is if I stand up in the back seat or go on my knees in the back seat and bust but that position hurts my knees LOL. I just got a bunch of terrible looking handjob videos because of the angles and no facials. Actually I got a couple of bad facials but it hurt my thighs and it didn't feel fun bustin in that postion bending my knees in the backseat. I immediately get a leg cramp LOL.

    Ah Gypsy. I want to bust on her face and titties and she always says no.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    The Tusk Stroll. The girl with the load on her face is not worth it but she was ok with the splash. The black girl is tiffany or britany she gives nice service. The older lady with the big fake boobs is Gypsy you can tell its her because she always has her head wrapped in cloth or some sort of wrapped cloth around her body but she charges 40 for the mic work and its kind of worth it. I also have a lot of other thick fucking facials on chicks but not willing to share all of them. Have fun why'all and be safe.

  5. #1912
    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    The Tusk Stroll. The girl with the load on her face is not worth it but she was ok with the splash. The black girl is tiffany or britany she gives nice service. The older lady with the big fake boobs is Gypsy you can tell its her because she always has her head wrapped in cloth or some sort of wrapped cloth around her body but she charges 40 for the mic work and its kind of worth it. I also have a lot of other thick fucking facials on chicks but not willing to share all of them. Have fun why'all and be safe.
    That's quite a cumshot you put on her! Looks like you poured a can of cream of potato soup on her. Excellent work!

  6. #1911

    TumbleWeed

    The Tusk Stroll. The girl with the load on her face is not worth it but she was ok with the splash. The black girl is tiffany or britany she gives nice service. The older lady with the big fake boobs is Gypsy you can tell its her because she always has her head wrapped in cloth or some sort of wrapped cloth around her body but she charges 40 for the mic work and its kind of worth it. I also have a lot of other thick fucking facials on chicks but not willing to share all of them. Have fun why'all and be safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20250716_072357.jpg‎   20250804_172946.jpg‎   vlcsnap-2025-04-05-12h09m20s664.jpg‎   vlcsnap-2025-04-05-12h10m33s859.jpg‎   vlcsnap-2025-08-18-19h16m13s839.jpg‎  


  7. #1910

    Saturday. Roosy

    I headed down to go see the Mets play on Saturday and said, why not check out the Blade. Daytime, the pickings were very slim starting from the 70's up to about 100th Street. Some grizzly Asian has been timidly peeking out halfway onto the street from the entrance way of their parlors. The 'tinas were even fewer at the time that I walked past maybe around 2:00 or so.

    The Giants got violated not unlike a fresh fish in the showers at Rikers, and so I decided to bail and check it out one more time a little closer to dusk. Considerably more options but still a pale imitation of what I have seen in walkthroughs on YouTube. Decided to go with a decent looking Asian standing on a side street in the low 80's. I am lead down into a large single room with hanging cloth dividers and the melodic banter of Mandarin passed between those working within. The session went pretty well and set me back a benjamin, everything was covered and was rather expedient, but I wasn't rushed, and I felt I got my value. I'm curious to see how it is closer to midnight.

  8. #1909

    High-end street girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ard6205  [View Original Post]
    Will be hobbying in the area, any suggestions of where to go for more quality options?

    I've been to Rosey a few times during the day but only really seen older Asians by the busier areas and never loved the options (some by the subway stops or low 80's).

    Preference is latin women and willing to shell out plenty of roses if someone quality.

    Also, have always been curious if extra for daty is worth with SWers or better to reserve that for AMPs who might be more hygienic.
    What you are asking is kind of an oxymoron. For higher end girls, especially Tina's, you will have good luck with one of the many parlors hosting out of Queens. Check out the subsection over there for massage parlors and you won't be disappointed. You get what you pay for.

  9. #1908
    Quote Originally Posted by Ard6205  [View Original Post]
    Will be hobbying in the area, any suggestions of where to go for more quality options?

    I've been to Rosey a few times during the day but only really seen older Asians by the busier areas and never loved the options (some by the subway stops or low 80's).

    Preference is latin women and willing to shell out plenty of roses if someone quality.

    Also, have always been curious if extra for daty is worth with SWers or better to reserve that for AMPs who might be more hygienic.
    Go higher up in the 80's and if you want to DATY a SW, follow the caption in the picture below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails love-kiss.gif‎  

  10. #1907

    Higher End Area?

    Will be hobbying in the area, any suggestions of where to go for more quality options?

    I've been to Rosey a few times during the day but only really seen older Asians by the busier areas and never loved the options (some by the subway stops or low 80's).

    Preference is latin women and willing to shell out plenty of roses if someone quality.

    Also, have always been curious if extra for daty is worth with SWers or better to reserve that for AMPs who might be more hygienic.

  11. #1906
    Quote Originally Posted by NovNine  [View Original Post]
    Flushing is very hit or miss. But there's a shopping center by the bowling place right off the expressway. If you drive around there you'll have some better luck. Especially when the weather is nice.
    There is still action around those parts?

  12. #1905
    Flushing is very hit or miss. But there's a shopping center by the bowling place right off the expressway. If you drive around there you'll have some better luck. Especially when the weather is nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruchacz1  [View Original Post]
    I really don't know why I still try to check this place out. I guess because 5-7 years ago I scored a couple of hotties there. Stopped by several times last week and same shit. All disgusting asian grandmothers on Social Security. Not for me.

  13. #1904

    Flushing by the LIRR

    I really don't know why I still try to check this place out. I guess because 5-7 years ago I scored a couple of hotties there. Stopped by several times last week and same shit. All disgusting asian grandmothers on Social Security. Not for me.

  14. #1903

    Rosie

    Last week took a few spins around Rosie in the 80's. Was surprised to still see some activity. Around 10-12 SWs very low key but obvious. Mixed asian and latina. Unfortunately all were either overweight or too old. However, I managed to find one tall asian in her mid 30's. She wanted. 8 but took. 6. I guess LEOs presence made business fall off. Anyway, we go to her spot and all is well. But my head was so fucked up thinking about the possibility of LEO busting in that I could not finish. Totally my bad.

  15. #1902

    Asian Women are fun to be with.

    Asian women are great to spent time with. Most don't have any ass, but I still like to rub up against them from behind once we're both are naked. I mostly like the fact that they have some nice size breast. I love to feel up on them and suck on them while got them laying g on their back and I'm drilling them. Even the older Asian women have nice ones. And since they're so small I don't have to worry about dealing with any big sagging breast that I have to pick up to put in my mouth. I don't think the women get a lot of customers who suck on their titties because some of them have this surprised look on their face when but their boobs in my mouth. I do it them. I suck, lick and bite. I just love playing with them during the whole time we're together. There's one woman who won't let me play with her breast when we were together. She doesn't know that denial was a deal breaker, and I won't pick her again. I also love to play with their pubic hair. Crazy. I'm so close to their soft, wet, pink prize and I spent more time playing with the hairy part above it. And the once who don't speak that much English are the once who try the hardest to carry on a long conversation. I just love their little asses. Pardon the pun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape