Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 13318
-
08-01-25 11:39 #12433Senior Member

Posts: 35Dream Team
Glad to hear it! She is a sweet precious angel fo sho.
Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3
[View Original Post]
QVLover has started a trend, I'm likely having that dream again today. At some point I'm going to see her and Tara, but first I have consult my physician and make sure my heart is healthy enough for all that!
-
08-01-25 09:29 #12432Senior Member

Posts: 872It's been a few months since I texted with her. I love those tits! I don't like the covered BJs though.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 09:24 #12431Senior Member

Posts: 357Dakota?
I haven't seen an ad by Dakota Dominaycha for a while. Has she retired. Moved away?
-
07-31-25 22:33 #12430Senior Member

Posts: 27Lets have Fun spartanburg
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...n/287269100712 seen this one posted for a long time, but no reviews and supposedly fake. Any intel if that's true?
-
07-31-25 10:27 #12429Senior Member

Posts: 52I had the same dream.
I had a similar dream with her yesterday. My dream consisted of a BBBJ and it was just what I needed.
Originally Posted by BigZSmalls
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 09:53 #12428Senior Member

Posts: 264Thanks for this! I'll likely skip. Been in enough of these situations to know it's not enjoyable when I concerned about being robbed.
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 08:59 #12427Regular Member

Posts: 10Is she a real one?
Anyone has Intel in this one?
Does she deliver on Greek?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/906713278871
-
07-31-25 02:53 #12426Senior Member

Posts: 35Be good to Nova
Went for the hour, absolutely no regrets! Everything is as advertised, and I'll see her again. I wanted to meet Tara just to see what she looks like in person, but she was busy. I'm thinking of seeing them together in the next day or two, but just as happy to see Nova again. Not many girls like this one, and like others have said, be good to this girl. She's cool as fuck and knows what she's doing, doesn't rush at all. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by BigZSmalls
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 14:12 #12425Senior Member

Posts: 79Firecracker girl is real. She requires a pic. Her hotel is seriously third world scary. Crawling with sketchy cars and men that apparently don't have jobs to be at. She's a good time if you can survive the walk to her door and back. Didn't catch her name.
Originally Posted by Workaholic1976
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 21:37 #12424Senior Member

Posts: 35Yessir
Booked an hour with Nova tomorrow. Told her you recommended by the way. Her comms have been great, she comes across much more feminine and soft than the other couple I've seen. Price and menu are more than fair IMHO, thanks for the tip.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 09:57 #12423Senior Member

Posts: 44What was the damage??
Originally Posted by Woofman
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-25 14:13 #12422Senior Member

Posts: 238I was fooled also by a previous review here and I also gave into her GPS (2. 5 / HALF hour). Lack luster BBBJ and also winced while we were doing the deed and I aint the wincing size, if you know what I mean. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 21:50 #12421Senior Member

Posts: 46Anybody?
Checking to see if anyone has had the opportunity?
Thanks in advance!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...w/952914769208
-
07-26-25 13:50 #12420Senior Member

Posts: 586March
Last I saw a post of hers was March, in the GSP area. Haven't heard back from her after a recent exploratory text, either. But, I also didn't see anything new on the mugshot front, so it's hard to say what could be going on.
Originally Posted by Realdirtybird
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 01:08 #12419Senior Member

Posts: 35Yep
Oh shit, you're right. Haven't her in a while, hope to soon.
Originally Posted by DarkBlue11
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






