Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 13318
-
07-13-25 20:03 #12388Senior Member

Posts: 29https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/998234211153
Originally Posted by Anskij
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 20:46 #12387Senior Member

Posts: 259Fake
Pretty sure she is fake. I contacted her over a year ago, and she wants a deposit even for incall.
Originally Posted by Westchester35
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 14:12 #12386Senior Member

Posts: 27This link is working sorry https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...n/287269100712
-
07-12-25 14:08 #12385Senior Member

Posts: 27Who is this? TGTBT?
I keep seeing this one around in the burg area. Messaged and no responses. No reviews from what it seems. Wondering if anyone got any luck with this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...n/287269100712
-
07-12-25 00:54 #12384Senior Member

Posts: 27Who is she
I keep seeing this one around in the burg area. Messaged and no responses. No reviews from what it seems. Wondering if Anyone got any luck with this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...ets-have-fun/6.
-
07-11-25 17:16 #12383Regular Member

Posts: 24Sorry Sir, may I ask who are you referring to? Or was this supposed to be a private message?
Originally Posted by CalvinHobbes
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 16:43 #12382Senior Member

Posts: 29Stress Relief
She is awesome, I prefer BBBJ, just me and she.
Took great care of me. Her name is Laura and ic.
You ask her to read you a story she will know.
I sent youaa was.
-
07-11-25 01:11 #12381Senior Member

Posts: 31Red head Dallas
Does anybody know if Dallas is around still?
Used to have so much fun with her a while back. She would do about anything. Kove anal. Beautiful red head. Pm if anybody can help.
-
07-10-25 14:30 #12380Senior Member

Posts: 174Pass
Why the pass on her?
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 12:03 #12379Senior Member

Posts: 148I knew that "retirement" wouldn't last long. Still going to pass.
Originally Posted by BilBallSaggins
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 11:24 #12378Senior Member

Posts: 156Isn't this just Sophie with her fourth name change?
Originally Posted by Fortitude23
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 09:00 #12377Senior Member

Posts: 43Jenn "Fit Chick"
I see that Jenn is back posting occasionally. I was able to hook up with her a few weeks ago and it was a fun time. Good attitude, very clear on what you'll receive, and not rushed. I failed to save her new number and since she always removes her posts after she's booked a visit, would anyone be able to PM me her new number?
Thanks!
-
07-08-25 01:40 #12376Senior Member

Posts: 565Ellie
I would love to know this as well!
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 11:07 #12375Senior Member

Posts: 50Careful
I see she is posting again. Be careful dudes.
Originally Posted by SimpSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 10:43 #12374Senior Member

Posts: 60She is real, fun, and as advertised. Place is not the best, daytime only for me. She looks better than her pics. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by Workaholic1976
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





