Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 930 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 13943
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12623

    Kennedy Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxrob1979  [View Original Post]
    Highly recommended if you're ever in Las Vegas. Amazing body. Amazing Personality. Will definitely reaching out when I come back next year.
    Thank you I assumed this is her for those interested.

    http://kennedynicole.ch/

    400 an hour incall is not bad provided you don't have to shell out extra 200 for the room.

  2. #12622

    Kennedy Nicole

    Highly recommended if you're ever in Las Vegas. Amazing body. Amazing Personality. Will definitely reaching out when I come back next year.

  3. #12621

    Full service

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    What are her services for 500? If it's the strip club experiance, then it's a complete waste of time and money IMO.
    When I met her at the club, she tells me she's got a room nearby and we can do everything there. But then she was asking I pay her house fee to leave early which I passed.

    I get the feeling she's going to be non-GFE so it's not worth the $$$ IMO.

  4. #12620

    Auraxo08

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/602-396-0819

    For those interested, I've met her in person working at the strip club in AZ.

    Prices were reasonable back then, Vegas prices went up though.

    Qv 220.

    Hhr 360.

    Full hr 500.
    What are her services for 500? If it's the strip club experiance, then it's a complete waste of time and money IMO.

  5. #12619

    Big tits and big pussy lips

    So my fetish is big tits with big nipples and big meaty pussy lips and a big clit and ideally a squirter. I know that's a huge ask, but does anyone know of any escorts in Vegas that are close to fitting this description? For reference I love Victoria June, Brandi love, Holly Halston, etc.

  6. #12618
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelLuv72  [View Original Post]
    She is skinny white, and very easy to talk to. About foot 6 ish and about 125. I think, but she will fulfill most fantasies if not all. She is VERY open minded and does not judge. Does not post at least the places I check and I check several. If you have a extreme fetish she can probably do that to. I have a BBC fetish that she fulfilled / She is very cool. Prices are reasonable. Plus she drives. No pimp. That I know 1000%. Does not mess around and play games. Her name is Amanda she asked me to post for her she needs extra $$. I have been seeing her for several years. 775-291-1058.
    Sorry 5 foot 6.

  7. #12617

    Middle 40's woman up for about anything.

    She is skinny white, and very easy to talk to. About foot 6 ish and about 125. I think, but she will fulfill most fantasies if not all. She is VERY open minded and does not judge. Does not post at least the places I check and I check several. If you have a extreme fetish she can probably do that to. I have a BBC fetish that she fulfilled / She is very cool. Prices are reasonable. Plus she drives. No pimp. That I know 1000%. Does not mess around and play games. Her name is Amanda she asked me to post for her she needs extra $$. I have been seeing her for several years. 775-291-1058.

  8. #12616

    Aura

    https://callescort.org/602-396-0819

    For those interested, I've met her in person working at the strip club in AZ.

    Prices were reasonable back then, Vegas prices went up though.

    Qv 220.

    Hhr 360.

    Full hr 500.

  9. #12615
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Aurora is 100% legitimate. The other has been reported as fake I believe.
    Appreciate the info from you and the other mongers that provided some Asian options. Probably going to stick with Aurora since the other options are 3 x the cost.

  10. #12614

    I see: women only. Huh??

    Quote Originally Posted by Epidemik  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellas. My friend koa is back and seeing people at her incall at the downtowner. She's more of a utr provider as she doesn't post all the time. Fun girl next door with boobs and ass. As always. YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/190447303
    That's what her ad says, so. , what's her deal?

    And just incase she does see men, what is her rate?

    She does look like fun.

  11. #12613

    Koa

    Quote Originally Posted by Epidemik  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellas. My friend koa is back and seeing people at her incall at the downtowner. She's more of a utr provider as she doesn't post all the time. Fun girl next door with boobs and ass. As always. YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/190447303
    How much? Doesn't say in the ad.

  12. #12612

    Koa

    What's up fellas. My friend koa is back and seeing people at her incall at the downtowner. She's more of a utr provider as she doesn't post all the time. Fun girl next door with boobs and ass. As always. YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/190447303

  13. #12611
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfDude976  [View Original Post]
    I am staying around Caesars mid-August and looking for a provider who allows MSOG and is couple friendly. Did some looking through Tryst and found a couple of options:

    - https://tryst.link/escort/cuteclaire.

    - https://tryst.link/escort/auroradream123.

    But if possible would prefer Asian as that is harder to come by at reasonable rates in my neck of the woods.

    Any recommendations would be appreciated.
    Aurora is 100% legitimate. The other has been reported as fake I believe.

  14. #12610

    In town for a few days Seeking skinny

    Looking for a female provider who is ultra thin and flat. Not sure where best to check. Any assistance would be appreciated.

  15. #12609
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfDude976  [View Original Post]
    I am staying around Caesars mid-August and looking for a provider who allows MSOG and is couple friendly. Did some looking through Tryst and found a couple of options:

    - https://tryst.link/escort/cuteclaire.

    - https://tryst.link/escort/auroradream123.

    But if possible would prefer Asian as that is harder to come by at reasonable rates in my neck of the woods.

    Any recommendations would be appreciated.
    https://beccapanda.com/

    https://linktr.ee/beccapanda

    Does couples, OF, etc. I splurged and saw her on my birthday, worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape